Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you like the new GD Moderators?
Yes 27 50.00%
No 5 9.26%
Don't Care 18 33.33%
Never Heard of Muse X (Exxy) 1 1.85%
Never Heard of Sygnal 3 5.56%
Who voted? Voters: 54
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as DaMo NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 11:49)

smile GD Moderators

I'm reasonably happy with the New Mod Choices, Are You?

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as stash)
(06-Apr-2003 at 12:52)
I dont mind them. I wouldnt say there the best at giving out warnings
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lightning tree Add Lightning tree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 12:59)

Quote:
(Originally posted by stash)

I dont mind them. I wouldnt say there the best at giving out warnings
You deserved those ones from Sygnal.

I think both Exxy and Sygnal are doing a good job.

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as stash)
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:04)
Quote:
(Originally posted by DaMo NA)

You deserved those ones from Sygnal.

I think both Exxy and Sygnal are doing a good job.
I am not allowed to complain here as i have been told...but one (or shall i say three warnings) i dont agree with.
But overall the new mod are doing a good job!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lightning tree Add Lightning tree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Odin NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:07)

I have my own reasons on why I dont believe Muse should be a mod, but Sygnals cool.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as stash)
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:08)
Is it just muse and sygnol who are new?
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:09)

When were they made mods?

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Odin NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:10)

About 2 weeks ago I believe.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as CrazyCab)
Donated $0.56
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:11)
I think the new mods are doing a pretty good job, as long as they dont warn me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blur Add Blur to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as stash)
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:14)
Quote:
(Originally posted by CrazyCab)

I think the new mods are doing a pretty good job, as long as they dont warn me.
Thats not an open minded view!
(Posted as Angelic Death X)
Donated $2.40
(06-Apr-2003 at 13:17)

Yeah, they're doin a great job!

-Angelic Death-
x nizlopi - jcb song for xmas #1! x
x there is a light and it never goes out... x
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angelic Death Add Angelic Death to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as IAmGoofy)
Donated $16.56
(06-Apr-2003 at 18:04)

^^^
What he said..

*whisper*
Hopefully neither of the new mods will turn out to be as mean as Nas
*/whisper*

I can show you the way
View Public Profile Find more posts by GoofyIAm Add GoofyIAm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Angelic Death X)
Donated $2.40
(06-Apr-2003 at 18:16)

Lol Goofy.

And its Naz, not Nas...

-Angelic Death-
x nizlopi - jcb song for xmas #1! x
x there is a light and it never goes out... x
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angelic Death Add Angelic Death to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as IAmGoofy)
Donated $16.56
(06-Apr-2003 at 20:12)

Yeah, whatever.. he's still damn mean.. I think he hates me :P.. The first time he banned me, I thought it was reasonable. But the second time, he just banned me for off-topic in a thread that's been off-topic for a few pages and that was being closed. FOR A WEEK! Damn meanie

And, so that he can't ban me for going off topic again:
Hm, yes.. I approve of the new mods

I can show you the way
View Public Profile Find more posts by GoofyIAm Add GoofyIAm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2003 at 20:15)

Don't worry, it is my ultimate goal not to be as mean as Naz is, it is my ultimate goal to be MEANER than Naz is!

Seriously though, he isn't mean, he's just doing his job. Everyone rages at him and Tengu, all they're doing is upholding the rules, nothing else.

Stash, drop it. Consider this a verbal warning.

Additionally, Damo, don't think this lovely poll doesn't get you off of my grudge list

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lord Hawk1)
Donated $5.00
(06-Apr-2003 at 20:36)
I don't know how Muse got to be a mod, personally, because she rarely ever posted and I am not sure how often she looked at the posts, but from what I have seen, she is doing a good job and sticking with the rules, even though I don't agree with some of the things she has been doing.

I don't know anything about Sygnal, but I see him post quite a bit and I think he's a pretty even headed individual

The reason why people hate people like Naz and Tengu is because they are the most strict on the rules of all the mods. I honestly believe in being lenient, but it's their job, and if they want to do it on the edge of the guidelines, then that's their business and I am all for them as long as they comply with the rules.

From what I've seen of Naz, he's not too bad, he just seems to believe in order, and when he sees things out of order, he's gonna let someone know. Please note I am saying this after I got a privite message to stop my spamming of the polls from my popularity contests, which I only did because people were complaining to me, so I thought it'd be all right, but that's besides the point.

Tengu has a happy triggerfinger when it comes to suspending signatures, which I think he LIKES to do, but I've never had a signature problem so that doesn't have much to do with me.

"God does not play dice" -- Albert Einstein
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Hawk Add Lord Hawk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(06-Apr-2003 at 20:45)

Don't care about the new ones...

Naz, Aerath, and DarkSkies FOR LIFE!

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lohrtar NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 21:14)

There should be an option that you only liked one of them... I luv Exxy, but I don't know Sygnal much, he seems like a good mod though.

Sir Lohrtar the Mortar

The Crusader of Retribution
Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Lohrtar Add Sir Lohrtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo NA)
(06-Apr-2003 at 23:57)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sygnal)

Additionally, Damo, don't think this lovely poll doesn't get you off of my grudge list

Honestly... Now that I know who you are, I think you were a really good choice, infact a better choice then Exxy, but she is still good, i'd just like to see more of her.

*Gets pen and paper, wants to start own "Grudge List"*

Hello
(Posted as DaMo NA)
(07-Apr-2003 at 00:00)

Sygnal according to the poll... you've never heard yourself, that means you should be on your own Grudge List

Hello