Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(01-Jun-2003 at 19:58)
sunglasses Dragon Personalities !

Yeah, it may have had been suggested MANY MANY MANY times, but I'll come back with it, cuz I see there aren't many dragon wars...

So, what if dragons had personalities...I mean, you don't choose it !

Like you start a dragon project, then you see :

"The eggshell broke and a White Dragon emerged. It will fly over your kingdom and bless it with its magical powers, increasing your birth rate."

or if you get another dragon

"The eggshell broke and a Green Dragon emerged. It will fly over the opposing Kingdom's provinces; will kill their peasants and will ravage their lands.

or another one

"The eggshell broke and a Black Dragon emerged. It is enraged and will fly over your kingdom, slaughtering your peasants and ravaging your lands"

Isn't it good ?
It might be quite useful : 1/6 to get a badass dragon. (Yeah, you must put the chances of getting a crazy dragon low, otherwise you're fried)

And, so and so...The White Dragon could be useful in times of War because it will affect ur province for the best, unlike the Black Dragon !!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ghouls Add Ghouls to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as BlackAurora)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.40
(01-Jun-2003 at 20:46)

Nobody will do it, the risk of getting an evil dragon is too big. Besides, only kd's thta have no other way use dragons, it's like nukes, if you use it, so will the others.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheNotoriousBA Add TheNotoriousBA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2003 at 21:01)
Re: Dragon Personalities !

I knew this idea was stupid before i read it.

Quote:
(Originally posted by Ghouls)
Yeah, it may have had been suggested MANY MANY MANY times
then why suggest it AGAIN?
View Public Profile Find more posts by shagy2dawg Add shagy2dawg to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2003 at 02:21)
i agree it is kinda a stupid idea no kingdom wants to risk spending that much money and take a risk of gettin messed up then havin the opposing kingdom send one and tear your kingdom to shreads its not worth it... like in my kingdom i save up money and end up buying a dragon for the kingdom because they are so expensive and not many people can afford it... so why have to get all that money together and still have a chance of disaster?... not worth it
View Public Profile Find more posts by SiteMKR1986 Add SiteMKR1986 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(02-Jun-2003 at 04:30)

stupid ppl suggest stupid ideas

stupider ppl suggest stupid ideas that have already been suggested before and rejected

you belong in the second category

"I'm only holding back the rain. So many raindrops, so many pains."
"A member of the UT atheist community"
View Public Profile Find more posts by co0l Add co0l to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tayjw)
(02-Jun-2003 at 10:18)

Re: Dragon Personalities !

Quote:
(Originally posted by Ghouls)

Yeah, it may have had been suggested MANY MANY MANY times, but I'll come back with it, cuz I see there aren't many dragon wars...

So, what if dragons had personalities...I mean, you don't choose it !

Like you start a dragon project, then you see :

"The eggshell broke and a White Dragon emerged. It will fly over your kingdom and bless it with its magical powers, increasing your birth rate."

or if you get another dragon

"The eggshell broke and a Green Dragon emerged. It will fly over the opposing Kingdom's provinces; will kill their peasants and will ravage their lands.

or another one

"The eggshell broke and a Black Dragon emerged. It is enraged and will fly over your kingdom, slaughtering your peasants and ravaging your lands"

Isn't it good ?
It might be quite useful : 1/6 to get a badass dragon. (Yeah, you must put the chances of getting a crazy dragon low, otherwise you're fried)

And, so and so...The White Dragon could be useful in times of War because it will affect ur province for the best, unlike the Black Dragon !!!
no black dragon !!!

u pay a few mil gc and u get a destructive dragon??!!
that sucks!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by kentay Add kentay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F u S i o N)
(02-Jun-2003 at 10:29)

Please, its useless...

And even more useless you thinking about this dumb idea.

Death is a state of mind, I've lost my mind, therefore I cannot die.
Furious Under Serious Influence Of Narcotics
View Public Profile Find more posts by fusionev Add fusionev to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2003 at 10:51)

so u more stupid than everybody else before u didn't it ???
View Public Profile Find more posts by bona Add bona to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2003 at 15:04)
ninja

nah i dont think dragons should get personallities. If u send them one and it gives them extra birthrate u should only help them
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaio Shin Add Kaio Shin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as BONETHUG)
(02-Jun-2003 at 21:01)
i THINK ITS A KINDA COOL IDEA JUST NO DRAGON THAT DESTROYS YOUR STUFF LIKE HAVIN STRONG DRAGON MEDIUM DRAGON AND WEAK DRAGON I LIKE THAT IDEA.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DarkElves Add DarkElves to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2003 at 22:00)
Alright...

I GET THE POINT !!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ghouls Add Ghouls to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2003 at 00:51)
lazy smile

Actually its a pretty good idea, ofcourse there couldnt be any dragons that destroyed your own kingdom or that blessed the enemy's kingdom, the worst it could happen is to have a weak dragon or a strong dragon.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Apol0 Add Apol0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2003 at 03:54)
maybe your on to something here

use that black dragon idea

heres how it works

5-10% of the time, the dragon will not fly to your target, it will fly to your kd, because it doesnt want to take orders from you (its 1000 times your size)

this would make dragons a lot less common- im not a big fan of dragons in the first place, piss me off

every flamin war we get into theres at least 1 dragon each way- im sick of them- sick of the soldiers and money put into making and killing one
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bobthepeachy Add Bobthepeachy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as 454508)
(05-Jun-2003 at 05:55)
really crazy idea

not logic at all
View Public Profile Find more posts by Silent Walker Add Silent Walker to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brianxcw)
(05-Jun-2003 at 08:30)
It could be overpowered too. It's not like you'd kill the dragon that gives you increased birth rates. It's going to be there for the whole age and all you have to do is to spend about 1 million to build it at the start of the age.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Light Blue Add Light Blue to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2003 at 13:11)

Quote:
(Originally posted by BlackAurora)

Nobody will do it, the risk of getting an evil dragon is too big. Besides, only kd's thta have no other way use dragons, it's like nukes, if you use it, so will the others.
summed up dragons for u. so very true

)-When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country-()-I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well-(
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ghiles Add Ghiles to your Buddy List Reply with Quote