Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Dark Messiah DT)
Donated $5.00
(04-Jul-2004 at 08:01)

Alliance Leader Interviews?

What would everyone think about Interviews with alliance leaders?

Each week I could have an interview with a different leader and post about it in the forums.

I think it would be good to hear about some alliance leaders Utopia past and or futures.

Just a thought though, give me some feed back.

P.S let me know if this has already been done or not, if so disreguard.

And on the seventh day GodsArmy created the Infantryman
And the Devil stood to attention.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Messiah Add Dark Messiah to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Shame23)
Donated $1.92
(04-Jul-2004 at 08:21)

This sounds good...but shouldn't the interviewer be neutral?...I mean not part of an alliance as u r, Dark Messiah!

If there is a will, there is a way!
Proud Assassin of War Stars
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Nerevar Add Lord Nerevar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(04-Jul-2004 at 08:27)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Shame23)

This sounds good...but shouldn't the interviewer be neutral?...I mean not part of an alliance as u r, Dark Messiah!
agree! and by someone who is a reporter at UT (dunno if you are) as a person just going out asking "Hey can I interview the most important person in the alliance?" wont have much succes I think.

And I believe it has already been done on the ut radio. Atleast on some leaders. Could be wrong tho.

The last moderator to sign my siggy is a bogeyman! =P
I'm the bogeyman! >|)
Someone should really tell Tengu he was supposed to sign last if he wanted to be the bogeyman...
*Wouldn't want to take away from Tengu's fun* /
View Public Profile Visit Kaer Mighty's homepage Find more posts by Kaer Mighty Add Kaer Mighty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(04-Jul-2004 at 09:28)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Shame23)

I'm neutral enough
never been a part of an alliance so you can't get much more neutral

If you guys want it done and want me to do it just PM

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2004 at 09:37)

I'd personally like to know a couple of alliance leaders thoughts on certain things.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kuyo Add Kuyo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2004 at 10:39)
Hmm.. will the questions be based on "reader" input?

Please go to The Most Fun Site in the World!
/ME lubs Meli
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gimboid UC Add Gimboid UC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2004 at 10:39)

yes, it would be very cool
i would personally answer any questions on behalf of DT same goes for Redwings

Every day, In every way, youre love blooms in my heart -Cicero
Current Status Chancellor of Kds WoL SF
Proud Former 2ic Of Divine Titans (DT)
My Contact - [email protected]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cic3ro Add Cic3ro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ulrick)
(04-Jul-2004 at 11:06)

im all for it... i dont care who asks the questions aslong as there is a set [roceedure to it...

for example,

5 questions about the leader and the past of the alliance etc
5 questions standard questions that the public is to decide
and 5 questions related to past events

or something like that

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
View Public Profile Find more posts by UlrickReloaded Add UlrickReloaded to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.00
(04-Jul-2004 at 11:35)

Well in all honesty I myself don't feel that because I am a part of DT has any relevence to interviewing a leader of an alliance, I would go at it in an entirely neutral position. I would not ask any questions that had any relevence to DT.

I dont feel that I need to be a reporter either, this is entirely an AD thing.

I have decided to go ahead with this unless a Mod has any reason for me not too. Saint Sinner, I wiould like to co-ordinate this with you, I will contact you and we will put together a set of questions.

Our first alliance leader (seen as he seems interested) could be Ulrick, leader of civilisation.

We will post the threads in AD and they will be open to scrutiny byt the rest of UT AD.

Ulrick I will get in contact with you in the next 24hrs, We will need to iron out a set of questions for you.

Keep your eyes open for the interview.

Last edited by Dark Messiah, 04-Jul-2004 at 11:37.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Messiah Add Dark Messiah to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(04-Jul-2004 at 11:51)

Sounds good to me.

The public may submit questions that me and Dark Messiah will review and pick those most appropriate.

All questions should be submitted by PM as not to clog up the thread.

Perhaps questions of a personal nature may be asked to let the public get to know them better, but that would be on the permission of the one being interviewed. Nothing too personal and nothing that would offend anyone.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ulrick)
(04-Jul-2004 at 13:13)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Saint Sinner)

Sounds good to me.

The public may submit questions that me and Dark Messiah will review and pick those most appropriate.

All questions should be submitted by PM as not to clog up the thread.

Perhaps questions of a personal nature may be asked to let the public get to know them better, but that would be on the permission of the one being interviewed. Nothing too personal and nothing that would offend anyone.
ive got nothing to hide. or do i...

consults my double personality

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
View Public Profile Find more posts by UlrickReloaded Add UlrickReloaded to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2004 at 16:43)

That sounds really interesting having them interviews. If permitted, I could conduct some interviews, I would love that. I have talked to a few leaders before.

King of the LuNaTiCs

ex-CAT leader, ex-OA member, BoD Elder (Ex-Chief Monarch), ex-SoS Monarch, current V3 Monarch
View Public Profile Visit Almighty Lutan's homepage Find more posts by Almighty Lutan Add Almighty Lutan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Piro UC)
Donated $37.00
(04-Jul-2004 at 20:25)

Hey, this seems like an awesome idea. It will be nice to see what some of te alliance leaders are all about. So is it going to be all through UT pm then?

The Master of Fire
If I was l33t, I'd be so cool.
I'm just another random noob. Treat my kindly please!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Piro Add Piro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dash ASY)
(User is Banned)
(04-Jul-2004 at 20:57)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Piro UC)

Hey, this seems like an awesome idea. It will be nice to see what some of te alliance leaders are all about. So is it going to be all through UT pm then?
I think it should be done through mIRC, with people watching...

So, LH is going to be the interviewer, right?

---
OoZ

We own the night.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DaFoursh Add DaFoursh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as 0siris)
(User is Banned)
(04-Jul-2004 at 21:40)

Quote:
Quote:
agree! and by someone who is a reporter at UT (dunno if you are) as a person just going out asking "Hey can I interview the most important person in the alliance?" wont have much succes I think.

And I believe it has already been done on the ut radio. Atleast on some leaders. Could be wrong tho.
erm the mods at UT are also at least some of them in alliances... ???!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by 0siris HaLL Add 0siris HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jul-2004 at 23:35)

it sounds great Dark messiah
tell me if there's anything you want, and i'd be glad to help

Every day, In every way, youre love blooms in my heart -Cicero
Current Status Chancellor of Kds WoL SF
Proud Former 2ic Of Divine Titans (DT)
My Contact - [email protected]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cic3ro Add Cic3ro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Kaer Eightball)
(05-Jul-2004 at 01:53)

Yeh sounds interesting.

Eternally,

Eightball, Lord of the Demons
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Eightball Add Lord Eightball to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jul-2004 at 04:19)

if the interviews are unbiased and impartial, I'd certainly support such a cause.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
View Public Profile Visit Mephistopholes's homepage Find more posts by Mephistopholes Add Mephistopholes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.00
(05-Jul-2004 at 05:53)

Would be interesting to be able to compare and contrast the relative stances and policies...

In order for a real comparison the questions would have to be pretty static for all leaders however.

While different questions could provide some very interesting answers (!) it would make comparisons all but impossible... (might also raise the spectre of fairness.. hrm.)
View Public Profile Find more posts by GryFalcon Add GryFalcon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.00
(05-Jul-2004 at 06:57)

I personally think that it should not be done through MiRC as I want to get the best response from each leader, give them a chance to answer questions at there best.

Saint Sinner at the moment so we don't sound repetitive and boring may I suggest that you and I interview different leaders and ask somewhat different questions, that way we can concentrate on say 1 alliance leader a week each?

Each person that wishes to ask a specific question to a specific leader should PM Myself or Saint Sinner and we will do the asking.

Please make sure that questions are PM to us and try to keep this thread moderately clean so the Mods dont close us down.

First off as I have stated I am going to interview Ulrick from Civilisation.

Last edited by Dark Messiah, 05-Jul-2004 at 06:58.