Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(30-Apr-2011 at 00:55)

World of Warcraft Mafia :: Heroes of the Horde

World of Warcraft
Heroes of the Horde

Game Rules

1. You will not post a screenshot/quote/draw/mime etc... of your role.
--You can summarize, but if you go past that you will be modkilled.

2. When you're dead, you're dead, you have no need to make a "Bah, I'm dead" post.
--It's a waste of a post, we already know you're sad you died.

3. Don't talk about this game outside this thread.
--Wait until the game is over, if you talk about it during the game you go bye-bye.
--You can talk with me privately if you have any questions.
--You can talk with a mason/mafia partner during day and night until death does you apart.

4. Voting should be in bold and coloured.
--So I can clearly see it
--You must unvote to remove a vote or the former vote remains
--Preferably, do not put your vote in the middle of a sentence

5. The length of game days will be decided based on the amount of people who sign up; game nights will last 48 hours [2 real days]
--If you don't lynch in that time frame, it's a no lynch; if you don't send a night message in that time frame too bad.

6. Be Active!
--Don't sign up if you aren't going to post frequently.
--Anyone who hasn't posted at least once per day, without warning, [if the day lasts the full 96 hours] will be replaced or modkilled.

7. A lynch is a lynch!
--Once you have made enough votes to lynch, you cannot unvote.
--Some roles may effect voting so until I say someone is lynched, don't assume the lynch has happened.

8. RC/CC at leisure.
--I find these bans to hinder the game more than make it fun, so you can all CC/RC on day 1 for all I care.
--Mafia may have fakes anyway

9. Be Respectful!
--Don't take your anger out on anyone
--Remember it's just a game

10. Use Common Sense.
--Just use it, I don't feel like this needs to be explained any further.

Extra Information:
Ideally, I would like to have 15 players, but I will add or take away depending on the amount of people I get. I'll leave sign ups open for a few days before starting. This game will be slightly different in the sense that everyone will be given the option of three talents (night abilities) to choose from; a few select roles will have an extra ability in addition to a talent. You may not select a talent until you have been part of a lynch. If you have an extra ability (i.e. there's a Serial Killer who will have one) it can be used before you take part in a lynch though. If this game goes well, I'm going to make a similar one afterwards with a pro-Alliance theme.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 30-Apr-2011 at 00:55.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 00:58)

about time somebody starts a new mafia!

I'm in!

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 05:46)

In for a win

edit: Horde sucks :P

Last edited by Celtic22, 30-Apr-2011 at 05:47.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 07:21)

I'll play, though I might be intermittent for a little bit. There's been a big power outage in my area that might last for another week, so I'm in another town, but who knows how much internet access there.

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(30-Apr-2011 at 13:08)

i'll play

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 14:05)
I'll join in
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(30-Apr-2011 at 16:35)

/in, etc

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(30-Apr-2011 at 16:37)

p.s the thread title is highly offensive

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 17:06)

Still with the mixed-up avatars?

Anyway good luck with the mafia Greeney, hope you get it filled up quickly

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 17:34)

Re: World of Warcraft Mafia :: Heroes of the Horde

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Still with the mixed-up avatars?

Anyway good luck with the mafia Greeney, hope you get it filled up quickly

Thanks. Assuming that's not a sign up, let me know if I'm wrong.
  1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 30-Apr-2011 at 17:36.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-May-2011 at 20:26)

1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. Someone sign up
  13. Someone sign up
  14. Someone sign up
  15. Someone sign up

that can be fixed... /
(02-May-2011 at 04:10)

1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Someone sign up
  15. Someone sign up

that can be fixed... /
Global Moderator
(03-May-2011 at 02:37)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
  1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Someone sign up
  15. Someone sign up
Nudge your GF?

(03-May-2011 at 20:54)

1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Brightbane
  15. Invictus2001

Will fix up roles and send them out later tonight.
It'll be a day start probably.

that can be fixed... /
(30-Apr-2011 at 18:50)

I know absolutely nothing about WoW (pay per month? no thanks.), but let's do this.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 20:02)

In even though I am really sad we got this instead of a Firefly mafia since I have no idea about anything doing with WOW

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 22:46)

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
I know absolutely nothing about WoW (pay per month? no thanks.), but let's do this.
Online games costs money to upkeep. i mean PSN was free and look what happened there!

/sarcasm
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Apr-2011 at 22:54)

Originally Posted by Celtic22: View Post
Online games costs money to upkeep. i mean PSN was free and look what happened there!

/sarcasm
Yeah, I play Guild Wars, which is free per month, and I love it. As thus, I see no reason to play/pay for WoW.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-May-2011 at 00:18)

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
This
Originally Posted by DHoffryn:
since I have no idea about anything doing with WOW
And this

But in.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(01-May-2011 at 02:26)

If you're okay with the fact that I know absolutely nothing about the theme, then consider this a sign-up post, I suppose.
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote