Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old Terrantal
Imported Post
(21-Jan-2001 at 09:34)
Are there any heroes left in this world?

Are there any heroes or heroines left in this world???

In the four ages that I played I Utopia I had to see how provinces, KDs and alliances were getting gangbanged. In those four ages I had to see how multies, farms and account traders ruined the Utopian World. On Earth Time has shown that no evil can stand very long. Because no evil could stand its test. Evil cannot and will not survive in the Utopian World either.

I am the Defender of Time, Eldar Vindicator of the Alliance of Time (AOT). We will bring justice and honour back to the Utopian World. Many of you might not have heard of us though. For we have been silently growing to the 150 provinces we are today. Together we will fight the multies, farms, account traders and gangbangers. Or any other people that fight dishonourable.

But we cannot do this alone. I call upon all the heroes and heroines of Utopia to help us. I call upon provinces, kingdoms and alliances that care about honour and justice. Join in our cause. Fight with us the alliances that just gangbang whenever a member is attacked. Fight with us the multies and account traders. Do you dare to do this? Do you, after ten ages in which Mehul couldnít do anything about them, dare to fight for honour and justice? I do.

Utopia should be fun, regardless of province size and experience. Therefore we do not care about any of these. Any province, kingdom or alliance that cares about honour and justice is free to join us. Do you join?

PS. Whoever you are and whatever you decide, remember our name. For youíll see it again.

...because time is on our side...

Contact me on icq 72267495
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You donít have to be a member to be able to call in the Alliance of Time. Whenever you feel that someone is cheating or fighting dishonourable, just msg us at our public forums and weíll look into it. Below I shall briefly state what actions are taken then.

1. First is checked whether the accusations are founded. Our judges will check the persons in question and send them a msg concerning this matter. A reply must be send asap in which the accused will have a chance to defend itself. If wished communication on icq is possible.

2. If found guilty, but the province, kingdom or alliance has no record (i.e. has not been found cheating or fighting dishonourable before) itíll get a warning not to do this again. The person(s) in question need to reply to this msg with a promise not to do this again. For we will always try to use diplomacy first.

3. If there is a record though and the person is found guilty before, then it is time to take action for the Alliance of Time. A msg will be send again that the player(s) have crossed the line. Some thievery assaults will be done in this stage. If this doesnít help an attacker will take away some land from the province. Until the province gives up and promises to fight honourable again, one attack will be done every 24 hours. This does not go for multies and account traders however. We will show no mercy to them and continue our attacks until the provinces are gone.

4. Last thing I have to make clear is what is considered dishonourable. Thatís the following:
- Multiple attacks by one province against smaller provinces, by one Kingdom against smaller Kingdoms, by one Alliance against smaller Alliances, unless the victim suicided. Exception: War Status for Kingdoms and Alliances.
- Attacks on provinces who are less than 60% of your size.
- Continued War on Kingdoms who are less than 80% of your Kingdoms size.
- Multiple attacks on one single province by a Kingdom or Alliance, exception War Status.
- Continued thievery/magic assaults for more than 36 hours on a province, KD or alliance, without war status.
The Alliance may also decide in a few other cases to react. This however will depend on the individual cases and the judgement of our investigators.

...because time is on our side...

Contact me on icq 72267495
Old Terrantal
Imported Post
(21-Jan-2001 at 09:36)
Re: Are there any heroes left in this world?

Feel free to visit our website at aot.eternalstudios.4t.com
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(21-Jan-2001 at 11:23)

*lol*!!!

What hero(in) would go on a witchhunt? Gangbang gangbangers... what makes you any better than them?

And how do you plan on doing this, I mean... you DO have a kingdom to coop with, right? What about them, you plan on helping ppl in distress and leave your kingdommates behind?
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as grockman)
(21-Jan-2001 at 11:23)

sounds good. Tell me more about what I would do if I was a member.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rockman n00blet Add Rockman n00blet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jan-2001 at 12:41)
Follow your own advice

What you are doing is fighting fire with fire. You want to make Utopia a better place for all yet u want to rule over and judge what is not yours to judge. If u have a problem report it to Mehul. I know this doesnt work that well but it make much more sense then what u are doing. What if they dont reply and they are innocent, they have done nothing wrong. If they are multis so be it, report them and move on. Maybe hit them once or twice but not to the excessive stupidity you incist on. You are just stooping to their lvl and making the game even worse instead of better. Their are new security measures taking place. Just because your a moron and wants to be the good guys when all you're doing is making it worse. Wake up, look at what your doing and get past your blind ignorance.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Razzago Add Razzago to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old I like chicken and so do you
Imported Post
(21-Jan-2001 at 12:42)

I have an idea... i'm going to make an alliance of 50 provinces of myself and go against your alliance!!! MWAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! and then i'll trade my provinces w/ myself!!! (actually i have a little bit more of a life than that...)
Old Doctor J
Imported Post
(21-Jan-2001 at 20:58)

hmm..i like the idea behind it..AOT has a good heart..but i have to agree the others are right..this is not the way
though it did give me another idea:
we could make a team of let's say 25 top players that receive a special status with certain liberties that dedicate their actions to fight the unhonorable stuff..ofcourse following a certain code like the code of AOT ofcourse
it's a lot of work but i like it much better than just deleting accounts, no questions asked..what do you say?
Old Doctor J
Imported Post
(22-Jan-2001 at 20:22)

WOW..ur all speechless! maybe i should suggest it to Mehul then...

p.s. we could hold elections for the players who want to be in the team
(Posted as Hashish)
(22-Jan-2001 at 20:44)

Well it's a though world out there... Survival of the fittest might be on it's place but then again there is still something like honor and justice. I stand for the same priciples and unfair players must be punished. Don't delete them, just kick their azz (cause i don't believe in deleting whole kingdoms). And no provinces should be given more power as you might suggest docter...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashish Add Ashish to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Greeny
Imported Post
(23-Jan-2001 at 20:45)
RE: Guy that likes chicken

dude,

If you made a group of 50 provinces and tried to attack the alliance, you wouldnt do any damage. It would be funny watching a whole heap of armys with only 1.5k elites in tehm going up against whole kingdoms.

as for fighting fire with fire. It's not nescesarily the attacking done by a alliance that would stop gangbanging but the threat of it. Because you can't be deleted for gang banging, people go ahead and do it. There are no consequences. But if they thought their province may be worse off, then there would be a less of a chance of them attacking.

btw: somechickens have added hormones and i think that they have affeted you in a BAD way.
(Posted as Hashish)
(23-Jan-2001 at 21:13)
Re: RE: Guy that likes chicken

Hehehe, yeh that would be fun to watch wouldn't it? But you are right ofcourse about the penalty. Since there isn't one, they don't care, all your (target of gb) province get's is server protection... By the time that happens, it's already too late.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashish Add Ashish to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Mr NLIce
Imported Post
(23-Jan-2001 at 22:32)

guess ur right..*sigh*..well like they say in Japan:
a good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow
yeah..that one goes deep, right?
Old rAeFy
Imported Post
(24-Jan-2001 at 00:25)

But what if the perfect plan fails? And it wouldnt if you'd have waited until tomorrow and have the final plan...
Old Mr NLIce
Imported Post
(24-Jan-2001 at 00:30)

u gotta point there..but u forget one thing..that perfect plan tomorrow will be a mere good plan by the time tomorrow becomes today whereas the good plan today will be a perfect plan by the time it's tomorrow, but stil bad cuz today will be yesterday tomorrow...

man, i could depress myself!
Imported Post
(24-Jan-2001 at 10:39)
Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Guy that likes chicken

I don't care if it doesn't make a dent. It would be fun. It may not be a good plan today but it may be the perfect plan tomarrow as the perfect plan today would become a good plan while the good plan today will probably be the worst plan tomarrow as you see every plan has a planned rate of uhmm... goodness
Old Alderock
Imported Post
(24-Jan-2001 at 17:59)
Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Guy that likes chicken

omg
i reckon they should have a test b4 they let ppl make these ezboard accounts

dbz fanatics
guy who likes chicken,but probably doesnt,and just uses the idea to hide what hes really like, in case poeple dislike him, but we wouldnt anyway.
this is all to strange
wheres runefire
BRING BACK THE ORDER!
(25-Jan-2001 at 07:46)
gangbangers

Question: Against gangbangers right? what if they're bigger than you? dont you have to "gangbang" them in order to sucessed?
View Public Profile Find more posts by gamefreak99 Add gamefreak99 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old MoBstrait
Imported Post
(25-Jan-2001 at 07:57)
Re: gangbangers

if you dont touch the Utopian Mafia i have no prob

there are heros left jest depends what you looking for
i look for political powers and i see AA has them AA is basicly the allince with no end i realy see no why they can ever die off i think if they ever disband they will jest be re-bron the might of AA is stronger then any Utopia rule any Monarch and any KD there simply the best is and may jest be the best there ever be
that is inless the Utopian Mafia acually gaines some more power and fame i belive the Mafia has what it take but i realy shoulnt be talking since i finly did decide to make an allince and see things how they are i lisend to thoes ainti AA people to long i acually belived them yes i know its sad but now i know the truth AA is god you might say
Mafias the Devil trust me next age you will see a lot of the Mafia

"Fear thoes who don't fear you"
Imported Post
(25-Jan-2001 at 08:54)
Re: gangbangers

Alderock, i do like chicken but prolly not as much as it may seem...and i don't use this name to hide what i'm really like, its just a uhmm... joke.