Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(18-May-2009 at 10:59)

This thread is intended for people who want to mod a mafia game. The person at the top of the list has the right to start the next game. Anyone starting a game without this person being given the option (by me or another mod) first will have their mafia thread closed.

Post, in the thread, what theme you plan on having (if any) and how big the game will be (eg 15 players, 20 players, etc.)

Your name will be added to the bottom of the list, and once your game has started, your name will be removed.

This is a sign-up thread, not a discussion thread. Please keep it that way. Non-sign-up posts will be removed.

We would like to keep it down to Three Mafia Games and One Mini-Mafia Game. That is the MAX, so bear that in mind as well. If every one wants to run a 30 person game each one is going to move slowly, so we suggest that at least some people plan some smaller games!

Note: You can only be signed up a MAX of one time per list to be the game mod. You can help co-mod as many as you like, but co-mods are not allowed to make the game thread for the game mod. Once you are off the queue and your game is done, you will be allowed to sign up again.

Note #2:The Delayed List is for games that have been delayed that have made it to the top of the Mafia Mod Queue List, they are just moved out of the way to make things easier to see who is up next. They will be placed back on the top of the list once that person says they are ready.

Currently:

Mafia Mod Queue
  1. Nimon - TBA
  2. Cloud
  3. godofcheese
  4. cascades - TBA
  5. Greeney - Horror
  6. Fabian - Werewolves of Millers Hollow
  7. Swifty - WoW
  8. hophip - TBA

Delayed:
  1. bobbes - TBA
  2. Necal - TBA
  3. ForsakenHope - Prince of Tennis

Mini-Mafia
  1. bobbes - TBA
  2. AMYQ - Secret
  3. RoWizzies - Cops
  4. Lunor
  5. InDeNiaL
  6. advocatus - Kings
  7. Greeney - Inheritence
  8. Eldarad - TBA
  9. Celtic
  10. lnopia
  11. Faraway - Antics of a Orchestra

Delayed:
  1. DeRnhelm - Battlefield
[/list]
Please take note of the above rule about spamming this thread. It makes our lives that much harder when it comes to sorting out the thread.

Please be considerate in this respect.

Last edited by Swifty, 25-Jul-2009 at 15:33.
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List
(19-May-2009 at 03:11)

Please sign me up for a Horror Movie Main Mafia

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List
(28-May-2009 at 21:54)

Sign me up to Mod please:

The Werewolves of Millers Hollow

Don't argue with idiots, they only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Fabian's homepage Find more posts by Fabian Add Fabian to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(17-Jun-2009 at 22:29)

will a mod sign me up to a WoW main mafia please.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List
(10-Jul-2009 at 00:42)

sign me up please

sign me up please
View Public Profile Find more posts by hophip Add hophip to your Buddy List
(06-Aug-2009 at 22:14)
As per the Chit Chat thread, please sign me up.

Topic - The Rift War.

I've also completed this now, just in the process of writing up the last notes.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List
(04-Sep-2009 at 03:05)

I'd like to mod a 1984 mafia.

“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood” ~ William Shakespeare
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lilydaze Add Lilydaze to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(04-Sep-2009 at 14:56)

Re: Mafia Mod Sign-Up Queue

Originally Posted by Lilydaze: View Post
I'd like to mod a 1984 mafia.
Awesome idea.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
(04-Sep-2009 at 19:07)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Awesome idea.
Thanks! Just re-read the book recently which is what inspired me.

“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood” ~ William Shakespeare
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lilydaze Add Lilydaze to your Buddy List
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(26-Sep-2009 at 00:32)

I can run another AITP at a moment's notice. Just say the word.

And I am so /in for the 1984 mafia...

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List
(22-Oct-2009 at 19:18)

I have a 10 person mafia based on comic book characters that is ready to go...

I might be able to make it a little larger if necessary...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, it’s cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Don’t question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List
(22-Oct-2009 at 19:20)

Originally Posted by Chillin: View Post
I have a 10 person mafia based on comic book characters that is ready to go...

I might be able to make it a little larger if necessary...
I have no right to tell you if you are allowed to start up a mafia game or how many people you should have, but start it up and have more people anyway.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List
(22-Oct-2009 at 19:28)

Well, Ill wait till I get a more definitive answer to start a thread.

I made the 10 roles in a matter of a hour or so. I could make 10 more in probably another hour. I just dont want to overload myself running a game thats too big, seeing as this would be the first time I ever ran a mafia...

If a few more people want to play I could probably add a few more roles and keep it pretty balanced.

If it goes well Ill more than likely make a larger game in the future...

EDIT - Lets make it a 12 person game...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, it’s cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Don’t question it."

Last edited by Chillin, 22-Oct-2009 at 19:36.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(22-Oct-2009 at 19:44)

Originally Posted by Chillin: View Post
Well, Ill wait till I get a more definitive answer to start a thread.

I made the 10 roles in a matter of a hour or so. I could make 10 more in probably another hour. I just dont want to overload myself running a game thats too big, seeing as this would be the first time I ever ran a mafia...

If a few more people want to play I could probably add a few more roles and keep it pretty balanced.

If it goes well Ill more than likely make a larger game in the future...

EDIT - Lets make it a 12 person game...
I'd take as many people as wants to play tbh. Modding wise there isn't all that much of an diff between 12 or say, 16 players. But because we're few and far between on mods atm, I'd try fit as many people in who want to play right now.

Donated $11.54
(24-Oct-2009 at 03:13)

You can remove me from the delayed list. After a format I lost the document where I had the stuff written down.

And I noticed I sucked at making them too.

~ĐeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List
(27-Jan-2010 at 00:45)
Please sign me up for whatever new mafia there is
View Public Profile Find more posts by 7 who ate 9 Add 7 who ate 9 to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(27-Jan-2010 at 16:20)

Originally Posted by 7 who ate 9: View Post
Please sign me up for whatever new mafia there is
This is a thread for those who wish to create mafias. If you wish to play in a mafia game, you just ask to do so in a mafia game thread when it's about to begin.

Research Group
Donated $112.99
(25-Apr-2010 at 03:28)

I might be interested in some day potentially having the possibility of making a mafia... maybe.
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List
(25-Apr-2010 at 05:34)

Originally Posted by advocatus: View Post
I might be interested in some day potentially having the possibility of making a mafia... maybe.
you can make one now if you wish

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List
(14-Jul-2010 at 13:14)
Sign me up for whatever game is going to start next please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by tvellalott Add tvellalott to your Buddy List
Closed Thread