Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(01-Jul-2011 at 17:06)

btw. i dont accept the challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jul-2011 at 20:15)

Re: World of Warcraft Mafia :: Heroes of the Horde

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Let's try this again:

Challenge: Swifty

Btw I think the mod has done a terrible job since yesterdays end of day message to keep my fake CC believable =|

Btw btw 4 votes to lynch *again*? Something fishy is going on, I think TK might be mafia guys.
You pretty much made it obvious you were mafia when you killed BrandonC the night i roleblocked swifty. After i roleblocked the killer. I dont understand why you didnt kill me that night
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jul-2011 at 00:30)

Originally Posted by Celtic22: View Post
You pretty much made it obvious you were mafia when you killed BrandonC the night i roleblocked swifty. After i roleblocked the killer. I dont understand why you didnt kill me that night
Because you and I are partners, partner. You and me (and TK, ofc) against the world!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 02-Jul-2011 at 00:30.
Edit reason: Swifty can come too
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jul-2011 at 00:11)

I don't really feel like writing a story, so let's just say it's night.
You know the deal.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(03-Jul-2011 at 00:20)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
I don't really feel like writing a story, so let's just say it's night.
You know the deal.
Just to clarify, we reached the # of votes required and there was no lynch? Is that the imaginary story.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jul-2011 at 01:18)

You chickened out and Bainarian's blademace was left wanting once more!

Also yes, no lynch.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 03-Jul-2011 at 01:21.
Edit reason: Let's not RB me tonight
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jul-2011 at 21:09)

I'm sorry, i haven't been feeling well, but same deal.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jul-2011 at 22:04)
Fingers crossed you get on first Swifty!

Vote: Lunor
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jul-2011 at 22:09)

Vote Lunor

Is he lynched? or can he challenge?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(05-Jul-2011 at 22:47)

vote: Lunor

Last edited by Swifty, 05-Jul-2011 at 22:47.
(06-Jul-2011 at 03:40)

Wtf?

Challenge: Swifty

I was pretty sure my townieness was proven by now.

Btw did you RB me the last two nights, Celtic?

Oh and feel better, Greeney!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 06-Jul-2011 at 03:43.
Global Moderator
(06-Jul-2011 at 03:53)

given the last 2 refusals got us nowhere, I guess I have to accept this time

I accept your challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prepare to kill me!

(06-Jul-2011 at 06:14)

I fear you greatly overestimate me (and/or underestimate yourself).

We shall see who is least terrible!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 06-Jul-2011 at 06:15.
(06-Jul-2011 at 12:37)
I thought the ability was that you could challenge someone when you were close to being lynched? If so, we might have got away with it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Jul-2011 at 18:01)

Originally Posted by The Killer: View Post
I thought the ability was that you could challenge someone when you were close to being lynched? If so, we might have got away with it.
Look back to the first time I challenged...

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:25)

Gave it my best shot, got unlucky

Grats town!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 08-Jul-2011 at 05:27.
Edit reason: By that I mean that I guessed wrong =(
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:46)

[quote=Greeney;1695800]Night 0: No Ordinary Day
Day 1: Assassinated!
Night 1: Retreat and Reinforcements
Day 2: A Call to Arms
Night 2: False Alarm
Day 3: Like Father, Like Son
Night 3: No News is Good News
Day 4: X
Night 4: The Great Sea
Day 5: Death of the Warchief
Night 5: Internal Conflict
Day 6: Elemental Chaos
Night 6: Still...
Day 7: In Defence of Deepholm
Night 7: Ancestral Spirit
Day 8: Evacuation
Night 8: Two Warchief's Down
Day 9: Bloodlust
Night 9: Healers First
Day 10: Mind Games
Night 10: Glacial Dilemma
The End: Breaking the Ice

None of the warriors were able to move. Everyone was too busy trying to break the ice beneath their feet to worry about the enemies out of their range.

"Jaina," yelled Varian, searching around for her, "I order you to unfreeze us!"

A noise could be heard rustling through the wind. Before Varian had time to react, he watched an arrow coming directly towards him. Varian grabbed the left side of his breastplate. The ice beneath his feet broke as Varian fell on his side.

As the remainder of the horde fought off the retreating alliance forces, Vol'jin walked towards Varian and kneeled beside the leader of the alliance.

"I jus' want ya to know mon'," the Troll leader stated, "it be me who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart."

Varian's eyes rolled backwards as his spirit left his body.

TOWN WINS

+ The Killer {Survivor}
+ Celtic22 {Survivor}

Alive:
  1. Celtic22 - Jaina Proudmore
  2. The Killer - Trade Prince Gallywix
  3. Swifty - Vol'jin

Dead:
lnopia - Garona / Rogue / No Ability - Wins with Town
Dhoffryn - Thura / Warrior / No Ability - Wins with Town
Saint Sinner - Genn Greymane / Warrior / Vengeance - Wins with Mafia
Gabriel Gray - Roanauk Icemist / Chieftain / Sticking Together - Wins with Town
Starowl - Garrosh Hellscream / Warrior / Hellscream's Warsong - Wins with Town
advocatus - Hamuul Runetotem / Shaman / Typhoon - Wins with Town
Hophip - Lady Sylvanus / Dark Ranger / Scout Target - Wins with Town
Felix Zalitz - Deathwing / Aspect of Earth / Ultimate Betrayal - *Wins on Own [* fixed]
Invictus2001 - Thrall / Shaman / Return of the Warchief - Wins with Town
Captimmeh - Prophet Velen / Priest / Desperate Prayer - Wins with Mafia
Brightbane BrandonC - Greatmother Geyah / Shaman / Reincarnate - Wins with Town
Roxtin Lunor - Varian Wrynn / Warrior / Return of the Gladiator - Wins with Mafia

Quote:
Return of the Gladiator: If you or one of your party are about to be lynched you can post Challenge: Targetname. If the target refuses to accept your challenge; the day will cease, you will be protected from all abilities during the night, and no one will be lynched. If the target accepts your challenge, you will compete in the thread and the loser will die. If the target accepts your challenge and you win, this ability will be on cooldown (unusable) for one day. The challenge will generally be some sort of riddle or puzzle.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 08-Jul-2011 at 05:47.
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:47)

Lunor & Swifty competed in a Hangman type challenge.
Pretty much first person to guess it right wins, first to guess wrong loses.
"I / _ U _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ E / _ A M E / _ _ _ / M _ / _ I _ E."
Lunor guessed "I Just won the game for my life."
He was very close, but the last word was side.

that can be fixed... /
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:48)

Btw how did Swifty survive the kills the last two nights? That's the only question I have, really.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:52)

Code:
Thrall: Invictus2001 Garrosh: Starowl Garona: lnopia Jaina Proudmore: Celtic22 Vol'jin: Swifty Lady Sylvanus: hophip Gallywix: The Killer Hamuul Runetotem: advocatus Thura: Dhoffryn Greatmother Geyah: Brightbane Roanauk Icemist: Gabriel Gray Varian Wrynn: Roxtin Genn Greymane: Saint Sinner Priest Velen: Captimmeh Deathwing: Felix Zalitz

Thrall: Shaman [Invictus2001]
Return of the Warchief: Vote counts as two and gains any necessary tie-breaking power.
Bloodlust: Increases everyones speed, giving 2x as many night actions to all alive (may only be used be once every 5 nights)
Reincarnate: You can revive yourself (one use) if you die

Game Condition: You win with the town.

Garrosh: Warrior [Starowl]
Hellscream's Warsong: All players (good and bad) will automatically be protected the first time someone tries to kill them. Outside sources of protections will have no effect if used on any target until they lose their buff from this abiltiy. [if you choose this talent and player A kills player B while player C protects player B. It still counts as someone tried to kill player B. Essentially, a protection does not extend this ability.]
Intimidating Shout: Prevents anyone from targeting you during the night. May only be used once every three nights.
Overpower: If you target someone and they try to kill you, they will die and you will live. Does not work if you are protected during the night. May only be used once every three nights.

Garona: Rogue [lnopia]
Vigilantism: Kill the target of your choice
Stunlock: Roleblock (lasts through night and day) until you tell me you want to focus on someone else
Poison Target: Target will need 1 less vote to be lynched

Jaina Proudmore: Mage [Celtic22]
Port Target: Prevents the target from targeting you
Ice Block: You cannot be targeted to be killed during the night; cannot be used on consecutive nights
Deep Freeze: Protect and roleblock a player at the same time

Game Condition: Be alive at end of the game.

Vol'jin: Shadow Hunter [Swifty]
Curse of the Wyvern: 50% chance to remove targets ability for one night and turn them into a tracker (may not be used on someone it had already been used on)
Heart Piercing: Plot to assassinate a target during the night; you may cancel the attempt at any point before the end of the following day (which is when target will die if you don't stop it.)
Drums of Bwonsamdi - Grants Bwonsamdi's blessing to protect all individuals who any townie targeted with any ability during the night (once every 4 nights)

Sylvanus: Dark Ranger [Hophip]
Poisoned Arrow: Kills a target while giving you an extra vote each day after you used your night action
Aid of the Valkyr: Raise a dead target allowing them to post, however they will become a vanilla townie with no voting abilities. You may use this even after you are dead.
Scout Target: Investigate a target to try determining their loyalties

Gallywix: Trade Prince [The Killer]
Racial Detector 2.0: Confirms the race of your target, small chance (20%) of backfiring and killing both you and your target
Vote-A-Tron 2,500: 25% chance that each time a player is lynched, you will gain their vote
Bribe Loyalties: You offer the player a choice; you offer a player your vote and they might agree not to use any action or cast his/her vote on you. Might be risky to use on allies. ["<name> wants to offer you his/her vote. If you accept, you cannot target him during the game. If <name> chooses, he can undo this at any point and offer it to someone else. You may not talk to him during the night. Do you accept?]

Game Condition: Be alive at end of game.

Hamuul Runetotem: Archdruid [advocatus]
You may protect one person each night in addition to picking a talent. You may protect someone even before you take part in a lynch.
Battle Rez: Resurrect one player of your choice at one point during the game.
Heal over time: Your target now only has a 75% chance to be protected. However, the following night there will be a 50% chance s/he will remain protected without your help. The night after that there will also be a 25% chance s/he will be automatically protected over time.
Typhoon: You target a player of your choice and push anyone away who tries to interfere with their actions, preventing it if it will harm your target and delay it if it will help your target. This ability will take priority over any other action cast on your target, including roleblocking.

Thura: Warrior [Dhoffryn]
Enchanted Axe of Broxigar: Gives you the ability to kill a target during the day.
Shockwave: Roleblock up to three targets of your choice [can be less if you prefer]
Challenging Roar: Prevent any roleblock effect on a target of your choice. This will not go into effect if you are roleblocked.

Greatmother Geyah: Shaman [Brightbane]
You may protect one person each night in addition to picking a talent. You may protect someone even before you take part in a lynch.
Healing Wave: When you heal a target besides yourself, you have a 20% chance of protecting yourself as well
Reincarnate: You can revive yourself (one use) if you die
Natures Swiftness: Once every four days you can heal two targets instead of one

Roanauk Icemist: Taunka Chieftain [Gabriel Gray]
Sticking Together: Link yourself with another player, turning them into your mason. If you link yourself with an enemy you will unwittingly give them extra powers. You may only add a new mason if your previous mason is lynched or killed.
Might of Dragonblight: You may prevent a lynch from happening. However, you may not protect any individual from being lynched more than once.
Ambassador of the Horde: At any point during the game you may post diplomatic immunity in the thread. At that point I will declare that you cannot be nightkilled or lynched. However, you lose your ability to contribute to a lynch.

[hr]

"For The Alliance" Mafia

Varian Wrynn: Warrior [Roxtin]
If Jaina Proudmore CC's you may not harm her. You may kill someone each night and choose a talent (to get a talent you need to contribute to a lynch).
Strength of Wrynn: Increase the amount of votes it takes to lynch anyone in your party by 1.
Spirit of Lo'gosh: Once every three days you can become enraged and kill during the day instead of the night.
Return of the Gladiator: If you or one of your party are about to be lynched you can post Challenge: Targetname. If the target refuses to accept your challenge; the day will cease, you will be protected from all abilities during the night, and no one will be lynched. If the target accepts your challenge, you will compete in the thread and the loser will die. If the target accepts your challenge and you win, this ability will be on cooldown (unusable) for one day. The challenge will generally be some sort of riddle or puzzle.

Game Condition: You must kill all opposition (besides Jaina Proudmore and Trade Prince Gallywix) or control 50% of the votes with your mafia.

Extra Note: In case someone tries to trick you, townies names appear red instead of gold and their game condition is "You win with the town." Townies do not essentially know that Jaina Proudmore or Trade Prince Gallywix are in the game, but that does not necessarily mean either of them will assist you. Use that information as you're interested.

Genn Greymane: Warrior [Saint Sinner]
Vengeance: If Lady Sylvanus is lynched or killed you will gain both your other abilities, however you may do nothing until that happens. May not be selected if Sylvanus dies before you get to choose a talent.
Running Wild: You go out during the night at incredible speeds giving you the ability to either track or watch a player during the night
Worgen Transformation: You appear in your Worgen form and scare your target off from completing their night action

Game Condition: You must kill all opposition (besides Jaina Proudmore and Trade Prince Gallywix) or control 50% of the votes with your mafia.

Priest Velen: Priest [Captimmeh]
Prophetic Vision: You can look into someone elses role to see the role name and talents other players were offered [other non townies outside your mafia will appear to have fakes, you will not necessarily know which talent they picked.]
Desperate Prayer: You and your entire party gain safe and valid fake character claims
Spirit of Redemption: If you are lynched or killed you remain in the game for one more day and night (both), preventing your party members from being lynched or killed during that timeframe and allowing your vote to contribute to a lynch. You may also revive one dead party member at the end of your final day.

(Potential Fake - Baine Bloodhoof)
(Potential Fake - Varok Saurfang)
(Potential Fake - Eitrigg)

[hr]

Serial Killer

Deathwing: Aspect of Earth [Felix Zalitz]
You may kill someone each night and choose a talent (to get a talent you need to contribute to a lynch).
Manipulation of the Old Gods: You select a target to kill, the target chooses to die or save self at a large cost... if target saves their self, you get to kill two people instead
Ultimate Betrayal: You appear innocent to investigations, you also cannot be killed during the night; only active during nights where you choose not to kill anyone
Power Incarnate: If your target is protected or if you are roleblocked, rather than killing your target you will kill the roleblocker (priority) or protector (secondary) instead

Game Condition: Everyone else needs to die for you to win.

(Fake role - [You are the only scum with fake talents and game conditions])
Lor'themar Theron: Paladin
Beacon of Light: You have a 50% chance to protect two targets each night
Energy of the Sunwell: You gain four one-time abilities: track, investigate, roleblock, or kill. Abilities may only be reused if they fail.
Divine Guardian: Once every two days you will have a 50% chance of preventing any possible day kill.

---------------

As they said earlier:
--Swifty chose the tracker thing (it was what caused Invictus and Gabriel to stop being masons),
--The Killer took the option that gave more votes (though he exaggerated the actual ability)
--Celtic took the roleblocker option

I'm guessing neither Celtic nor TK noticed their game condition (?).

Also, the mafia had fake roles (due to Captim's ability), but they created their own fake talents.
*[hr] just draws a horizontal line on the site I use.

---------------

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 08-Jul-2011 at 05:54.