Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Jul-2011 at 05:57)

Night 1:
[pr] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] prevents Vol'jin's [Swifty] actions from being roleblocked
[p] Garrosh Hellscream [Starowl] gives everyone in the game a one time Nightkill protection. Other sources of protection do not give players a refund.
[p] Deathwing [Felix Zalitz] become nightkill & investigation immune
[p] Grandmother Geyah [Brightbane] protects Varian Wrynn [Saint Sinner]
[i] Sylvanus [Hophip] investigates Thrall [Invictus] - Appears to be: Innocent
[m] Roanauk Icemist [Gabriel Gray] masons with Thrall [Invictus]
[x] Genn Greymane [Saint Sinner] cannot get any action until Sylvanus [Hophip] is dead.
[k] Varian Wrynn [Roxtin] kills Deathwing [Felix Zalitz] - FAILS

Thrall: Invictus2001 +1
Garrosh: Starowl +1
Jaina Proudmore: Celtic22 +1
Vol'jin: Swifty +1
Lady Sylvanus: hophip +1
Gallywix: The Killer +1
Hamuul Runetotem: advocatus +1
Thura: Dhoffryn +1
Greatmother Geyah: Brightbane +1
Roanauk Icemist: Gabriel Gray +1
Varian Wrynn: Roxtin +1
Genn Greymane: Saint Sinner +1
Priest Velen: Captimmeh +1
Deathwing: Felix Zalitz

Day 2:
['] Thrall [Invictus'] vote counts as two /tiebreaker
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - SUCCESS

Night 2:
[p] Grandmother Geyah [Brightbane] protects Vol'jin [Swifty]
[i] Sylvanus [Hophip] investigates Genn Greymane [Saint Sinner] - RESPOND
[t] Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] into a tracker
[t] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] tracks Thrall [Invictus2001] - RESPOND
[k] Deathwing [Felix Zalitz] kills Prophet Velen [Captimmeh] - FAILS
[k] Varian Wrynn [Roxtin] kills Garrosh Hellscream [Starowl] - FAILS
[x] Prophet Velen [Captimmeh] gives his party fake claims - RESPOND

Thrall: Invictus2001 +1 [extra vote]
Garrosh: Starowl
Gallywix: The Killer +1 [extra vote]
Greatmother Geyah: Brightbane +1 [self revival]
Roanauk Icemist: Gabriel Gray +1
Priest Velen: Captimmeh

Day 3:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - Fail

Night 3:
[rp] Jaina [Celtic22] jailkeeps Thrall [Invictus]
[p] Hamuul [advocatus] protects Vol'jin [Swifty] and prevents himself from being roleblocked.
[p] Geyah [brightbane] protects Velen [Captimmeh]
[p] Deathwing [Felix] makes himself Nightkill & Investigation immune
[i] Sylvanys [Hophip] investigates Jaina [Celtic] - RESPOND
[t] Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Roanuk Icemist [Gabriel Gray] into a tracker.
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Roanak Icemist [Gabriel Gray] - FAILS

Roanauk Icemist: Gabriel Gray

Day 4:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - AUTO FAIL

Night 4:
[r] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] prevents Sylvanus [Hophip] from being roleblocked
[r] Jaina [Celtic22] roleblocks Gallywix [The Killer]
[p] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] protects Garrosh Hellscream [Starowl]
[p] Greatmother Geyah [Brightbane] protects Varian Wrynn [Lunor]
[p] Deathwing [Felix Zalitz] makes himself nightkill and investigation immune
[i] Lady Sylvanus [Hophip] scouts Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] - RESPOND
[t]Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Roanuk Icemist [Gabriel Gray] into a tracker
[t] Gabriel Gray [Roanuk Icemist] tracks Vol'jin [Swifty]
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Gabriel Gray - SUCCESS

Day 5:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - FAIL

Night 5:
[r] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] prevents himself from being roleblocked
[r] Jaina [Celtic22] roleblocked Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] - Fails
[pr] Deathwing [Felix] makes himself immune to investigation and nightkill
[p] Hamuul Runetotem [advocatus] protects Hophip
[t] Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Baine [Lunor] into a tracker - Failed
[i] Sylvanus [Hophip] investigates Vol'jin [Swifty]
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Thrall [Invictus] - Failed

Thrall: Invictus2001 [extra vote]

Day 6:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - Failed

Night 6:
[p] Jaina [Celtic22] roleblocks Hamuul [advocatus]
[t] Vo'jin [Swifty] turns Gallywix [The Killer] into a tracker
[t] Gallywix [The Killer] tracks Varian Wrynn [Lunor] - Respond
[i] Sylvanus [Hophip] investigates The Killer [Gallywix] - Respond
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Hophip [Sylvanus]

Lady Sylvanus: hophip
Greatmother Geyah: Brightbane [self revival]

Day 7:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - Failed

Night 7:
[r] Jaina [Celtic22] roleblocks Thrall [Invictus2001]
[t] Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Velen [Captimmeh] into a tracker
[t] Velen [Captimmeh] tracks Vol'jin [Swifty] - Respond
[i] Sylvanus [Hophip] investigates Varian Wrynn [Lunor]
[a] Grandmother Geyah [BrandonC] uses self revival
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Sylvanus [Hophip]

Varian Wrynn: Lunor +1

Day 8:

Night 8:
Jaina [Celtic22] roleblocks Gallywix [The Killer]
Varian [Lunor] kills Thrall [Invictus]
Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Thrall [Invictus] into a tracker - Failed + Target Dead

Vol'jin: Swifty
Varian Wrynn: Lunor +1

Day 9:
['] Gallywix [The Killer] has a 25% chance of getting the lynched players vote - Succeeds

Night 9:
[r] Jaina [Celtic] roleblocks Vol'jin [Swifty]
[t] Vol'jin [Swifty] turns Geyah [BrandonC] into a tracker - Failed / Roleblocked
[p] Geyah [BrandonC] protects Jaina [Celtic]
[k] Varian Wrynn [Lunor] kills Geyah [BrandonC]

Night 10-End Game the same stuff happened mostly.
*First of those nights Swifty used his action on Lunor (failed), if he used the action on Lunor and it succeeded Lunor wouldn't have been able to challenge.
*All nights Celtic roleblocked Lunor
*TK could do nothing
*Lunor tried to kill Swifty each night

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:00)

How the heck did Swifty not die?

I was immune to RB's because my challenge wasn't accepted!

I even asked you that exact question, and here was your response (emphasis mine):
Originally Posted by Greeney:
You're protected from vig kills, being tracked/watched, roleblocks. Your kill is not unstoppable though, pretty much if it targets you, you will be protected. If you target someone else, he can be protected.
What am I missing?

I mean I assumed I had to kill him twice since I thought he hadn't lost any lives yet, but for the second night all I could guess was Celtic having a moment of freakish clairvoyance (and/or wanting to end it all) by RB'ing Swifty and protecting him that way. But that doesn't seem to be the case so I have no idea how Swifty survived two 'clean' kills.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 08-Jul-2011 at 06:09.
Edit reason: My strategy went perfectly according to plan, except for somehow losing anyway :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:10)

Also...

What did people think of the talent idea?

I felt it was more fun to mod in a way, but it also got a lot more tedious. As leaders of mafia and town (CC-wise for Starowl) I wanted to give them both an incredible ability. Obviously both turned out way too OP for my liking and I didn't think either through properly by the time I handed out roles. Looking back, Starowl didn't really have a choice, his other abilities were shit compared to the one he chose.

On the other hand I was also trying to balance things out (for example I gave Starowl that ability because I thought Felix's best ability would be the kill 2 for 1 option and didn't want half the game dead on N1.

Lunor was complaining to me about all the docs and revivers, but 2 of the doc claims were fakes (his and Felix) and the other two doctors didn't manage to save anyone who was going to die otherwise. Also to compensate I made sure there was only one normal "cop" option out of fear that anyone who had the ability would use it.

SaSi's role I felt I should have made better, but he was screwed upon investigation. I felt his fake claim was pretty good, but guess nobody would know Eitrigg if they don't read WoW lore. For those who are interested, Eitrigg is essential to Tirion Fordring's exile from the Alliance. Tirion rescued Eitrigg from execution while Thrall searched for him, and he became an advisor to Thrall and later Garrosh.

I tried very hard to make it so that if town played against the mod instead of other players they would lose, and it was looking that way up until SaSi was lynched. I felt the first 4-5 days were a lot about what you guys thought "Greeney would do." A lot of CC's were questioned early on (Sylvanus, Jaina, Geyah, Gallywix, Roanuk, Garona, Thura) and other than Sylvanus that was intentional.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:15)

Wow.
I honestly don't even remember that Lunor.
I screwed up a lot modding this game, I guess. :/

Please forgive me though, not easy to keep track of everything, especially in a game that lasted twelve(?) (mafia) days.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 08-Jul-2011 at 06:17.
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:18)

Re: World of Warcraft Mafia :: Heroes of the Horde

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Wow.
I honestly don't even remember that Lunor.
I screwed up a lot modding this game, I guess. :/
Why'd you think I wanted to survive another day so badly

Haha I guess Varian is due for a Rez

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 08-Jul-2011 at 06:18.
Edit reason: And Vol'Jin for a Sword in the chest!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:29)

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Why'd you think I wanted to survive another day so badly

Haha I guess Varian is due for a Rez
Figured you were confident about beating Swifty in a puzzle based challenge.

that can be fixed... /
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(08-Jul-2011 at 06:56)

Good stuff ... certainly was interesting
Too bad I got lynched so early

The Eitrigg fake wasnt bad and would have flown well enough had I not been investigated, which is really why I took it. I thought the other two fakes were stronger and since I was about to be lynched I figured we should save the other two.

The fake talents were thrown together kinda quick towards the end of my play
I just gave them some talents that best fit the fakes class and they did the rest

If we had gotten them a little earlier it might have helped out.

We had a good strat foiled by a random investigation >.<

good stuff though

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 07:17)

I investigated Lunor, the night I died, because I did not believe that he received another ability, and doc'd saved me. I felt it more likely that Lunor tried to kill me, but I wasn't feeling good that day, so I didn't post much. Though town should have known after I died that if I had 2 lives, it would make sense then that scum targeted me back to back. Hence Lunor is scum.

And no Felix, you would have been the last person I investigated. I felt you were the most likely to be town.

And as for Sasi, on night 1, I narrowed my choices down to Invictus and Sasi. I chose Invictus, so naturally I chose Sasi night 2.

I probably would have investigated capt a little earlier but Swifty's list pushed me off of it. I figured he ought to know.
View Public Profile Find more posts by hophip Add hophip to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 08:59)

Thx for the fun game.

I like the picking of talents but there is potential for massive overlaps.
I would have done everything I could to kill Hop as soon as he came out and then Celtic once he came out as a RBer. They were the two most dangerous for scum from what was know at the time. Not really sure why brandon was picked, he used up his RC and wasnt really all that active in the day.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 09:38)

Originally Posted by Invictus2001: View Post
Thx for the fun game.

I like the picking of talents but there is potential for massive overlaps.
I would have done everything I could to kill Hop as soon as he came out and then Celtic once he came out as a RBer. They were the two most dangerous for scum from what was know at the time. Not really sure why brandon was picked, he used up his RC and wasnt really all that active in the day.
I see where you're coming from, but we knew one of our big aces in the hole was that we won even if Celtic and TK were still alive. We were way closer to winning than we felt people realized.
I killed BrandonC when I did because I felt it was the best strategy for winning the game. Celtic's RB's wouldn't bother me if the challenge wasn't accepted and if the challenge was accepted then obviously the RB's wouldn't matter either.
The importance of Celtic and TK not having to die and me not caring about RB's cannot be overstated in relation to our strategy.

All the ways I ran it in my head, I would end up having to challenge someone and be rejected twice, or win another challenge. I saw no other outcome.
My options were to not kill BrandonC and try for the *possibility* of getting Swifty lynched because of it. After that happened, there would be no chance they would lynch BrandonC over me. So I would have to Challenge BrandonC.
On the other hand, if I killed BrandonC I wouldn't have to worry about convincing the town to lynch Swifty (which would be really hard because despite my claims in the thread I was very worried I was the easy lynch between the two of us). I could just challenge Swifty and see where that goes.

Before that, we didn't kill hophip because there were a lot of claimed docs, it was likely at least one of them was smart enough to protect hophip. It was only after Felix was outed as SK that I figured Celtic would definitely use his powers to RB, not protect, and BrandonC I hoped would protect Swifty, or not be a doc alltogether.

All in all I think we, as a mafia, did a pretty good job considering we were lacking the NK's of the SK and everyone had 2 lives. I believe we made defensible choices throughout and I feel the way we (me and Tim) and later I alone played the endgame went very well. Captimmeh's trying to convince TK may have seemed strange, but we knew he was going to die so it was a 'why not' sort of deal. It ended up letting me chat Celtic into RB'ing Swifty (helped by the fact that they believed very little was on the line, since they didn't realize two of the townies were survivors), so I believe it turned out very well. Much better than if he had just rolled over and died without posting.
If Greeney hadn't made the slight error in regards to the RB's the last two nights I wouldn't have had to even battle Swifty in Challenge mode to secure the win (btw, I hope you will rectify that still, Greeney? I'd hate for the Heroes of the Alliance Mafia to start without Varian and with Vol'Jin. Varian survived and won, Orgrimmar should be in Alliance hands!).

Tomorrow I'll comment on the game, Greeney. In short: Picking Talents (I think, wasn't there to do it) is a ton of fun, but must have been really hard for you as a Mod. I loved the night message flavour and the more exotic powers. Some of them were definitely overpowered though, mine and StarOwl's for sure. I like how they sort of balanced eachother out though. I got to make a few too many extra kills because of mine and StarOwl's extended the game a lot. I think in the end it was quite balanced, but probably too hard for the town if the SK had been killing throughout.
I agree some of the powers were lame, but that can't be helped when you give everyone 3 to choose from. I don't think that's a problem, as long as everyone has an interesting and a plain one (for those that like new stuff and those that prefer what they know).

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 08-Jul-2011 at 09:43.
(08-Jul-2011 at 13:24)
Quote:
As they said earlier:
--Swifty chose the tracker thing (it was what caused Invictus and Gabriel to stop being masons),
--The Killer took the option that gave more votes (though he exaggerated the actual ability)
--Celtic took the roleblocker option

I'm guessing neither Celtic nor TK noticed their game condition (?).
Thought I was doing the opposite of exaggerating my ability myself - saying I just had 2 votes with a chance to get a 3rd in case I happened to get lucky and get another vote (if I got a 4th, then I was going to struggle).

And I saw my conditions, it's why I didn't back Capt up when asked to. Didn't trust the Mafia to turn around and kill me off one of the next few nights if they realised I wasn't actually with them - so helped push the town side of it instead thinking that was my best chance to get further. If we'd managed to kill Lunor off and keep Swifty and Celtic alive, was going to try and push Swifty to RB Lunor, then I'd have enough votes to finish off one or the other the next day and would come down to just 2 of us alive for me to win What I didn't count on though was Celtic also having the "Must stay alive" condition too.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 14:14)

Originally Posted by hophip: View Post
And no Felix, you would have been the last person I investigated. I felt you were the most likely to be town.
Well, you unintentionally got town the game. Or I did? O_o

Either way, let's pretend this game never happened. I played horribly.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 17:56)

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
Well, you unintentionally got town the game. Or I did? O_o

Either way, let's pretend this game never happened. I played horribly.
The town didn't win ><

And your strategy was quite bizarre I have to say. Too bad you were playing too well in-thread to be investigated! Try to be more suspicious next time

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 08-Jul-2011 at 17:56.
Global Moderator
(08-Jul-2011 at 17:59)

I'm not sure whether I should tease Lunor saying the town won or not.

Irrespective of any errors/OP, I really enjoyed it Greeney. I was thrown off so many times early on in the game, it's a credit to how you planned the mafia out.

Some abilities might of sounded OP, but we had a pretty even scum/townie balance towards the end. Sadly the town won.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 18:13)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
I'm not sure whether I should tease Lunor saying the town won or not.

Irrespective of any errors/OP, I really enjoyed it Greeney. I was thrown off so many times early on in the game, it's a credit to how you planned the mafia out.

Some abilities might of sounded OP, but we had a pretty even scum/townie balance towards the end. Sadly the town won.
Swifty, I would like to point out my CC/RC was given by Greeney. You kept saying my dude shouldn't have been a paladin, but Greeney thought otherwise .

And how was I so townie? Geeze, haha.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 18:20)
Quote:
Sadly the town won.
Actually, me and Celtic won
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 18:36)

Congrats Lunor - you made it further than I would have. Because of that, I say the mafia wins!

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2011 at 19:15)

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Sure, though I still have no idea what I am defending against except votes :/

War Stomp: After being the target of a night action, that person is roleblocked the following night.

Honorable Duel: Like father, like son. I have no idea why (it didn't go so well for his old man -_-), but Roxtin chose this one. I guess it is kind of interesting. It lets me challenge someone if specific conditions are met which I'd rather not reveal right now.

Fearbreaker: Become a doc.

I also want to point out that Lunor sort of slipped here and nobody noticed. It was even underlined, bolded, and quoted. I spell honour with a "u."

that can be fixed... /
(09-Jul-2011 at 07:30)

Originally Posted by Roxtin: View Post
Congrats Lunor - you made it further than I would have. Because of that, I say the mafia wins!
The Mafia did win, fair and square ><

But thanks. I really, really, really hated taking over and finding out I was mafia *again*, a large part of why I quit in the first place...but it ended up being alright.

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
I also want to point out that Lunor sort of slipped here and nobody noticed. It was even underlined, bolded, and quoted. I spell honour with a "u."

By the way, sorry to hear about your illness Greeney. I hope you're feeling better now. I bet modding was pretty stressful, and (perhaps surprisingly) long. This thread was *huge*. I looked back and I don't think there have been longer games in years, perhaps even ever?
It was a shame the last night you didn't get a chance to write flavour and that perhaps it caused you to miss the pretty crucial 'no RB' thing.

't Was a pretty epic game, all in all. Lots of moving parts and shifting winds. When I came on Captimmeh had pretty much resigned in his fate as having lost, and a day later I was not far behind. Then when StarOwl died and we found out everyone had two lives, my heart really sank. It seemed absolutely impossible, with several docs, RB's (I assumed there was at least one more), strong claims and at least one cop in the mix.
It took us a long time to consider the possibility of having a chance, and I feel that speaks greatly of the setup for the game. Intentional or not the overpowered roles on both sides made for a long, but not boring, Mafia game where each side saw chance to win at various points and the only thing that was sure was that the Survivors were surviving

Great stuff imo and the setup was good too. Perhaps only one person should have been a survivor, though the way most survivors (including these) play it's like they're townies so it's not much different. Though it would have changed things greatly this game if TK or Celtic had been only-town. I wouldn't have had a chance at endgame.

Now I want to take a moment to thank a couple of people:
First Invictus for his unrelenting activity, which I thought was awesome. I've had many games where I've (felt?) I topped the post charts with not another soul in sight, but I don't think I got anywhere near Invictus, even if just the days we both played are considered. An active daytime is an important ingredient for a good game and I think Invictus played a good part in that.
I also want to thank Swifty, who was methodical as he usually is. The breakdowns helped a lot and most of his assessments I would have agreed with with no ulterior motive, had I been town. Well played, there was no way to guess there'd be two survivors or that I would be immune to RB's.
TK and Celtic are thanked for a solid game, handling their mediocre CC's well enough to never really be in risk of being lynched, both deftly maneuvering their way into a can't-lose position.

I'd be remiss not to mention Greeney again in my thanks, because it's because of him that I ended up playing. I tried as hard as I could not to play, despite liking the theme (and mod), and I did well until I was called upon to replace Roxtin.
He ran the game extremely well, with only a few minor mistakes (and some slightly unclear things in my role PM). It sucks that one little mistake ended up being so big, but I can't blame him, ill and running a behemoth mafia with an high amount of weird roles. I've done Designer Mafia (somewhat comparable I feel) and that stuff is rough. One last shoutout to his flavouring of the day/night messages is also nessecary, I feel. They were great and added both to the feel and the actual play of the game. How we looked at who was mentioned in the day/night messages for clues, for example. (That's one thing I would have mentioned to Swifty if I was town, I knew Greeney wasn't shy about putting fake CC's into his day/night messages). Great stuff

Lastly I want to thank Captimmeh, who I had much fun PM'ing with during the game. His strategies differed from mine on some minor points, but it was a real team effort and his posts and PM's were instrumental in our...victory? Well I'm going with victory

Sorry for the long post (another one), but I really enjoyed the game and thought some kudos were in order to the people that made it so much fun =)

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
(10-Jul-2011 at 15:55)

Originally Posted by Lunor:
Lastly I want to thank Captimmeh, who I had much fun PM'ing with during the game. His strategies differed from mine on some minor points, but it was a real team effort and his posts and PM's were instrumental in our...victory? Well I'm going with victory
I really loved our conversations. We had very little chance, but together we pushed through a lot of things. We used Lunor as "almost confirmed town" to push the big wagons when I was nagging on small things.
Most fun was the decision between me and Felix. It was tough to push him off the cliff. He made every thing a lot harder with his talent and we couldn't do much because of it.
SaSi, I regretted putting you as our final card You did well before you were investigated and luckily I could bus you soon enough to earn some credits.

Greeney, the game was very fun to play! I was desperate as soon as SaSi died, but the tricky games together with Lunor were awesome. I don't really mind not winning (even though we won).

And every one else, thanks for playing!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote