Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.24
(06-Nov-2011 at 04:53)

I hate university exams.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2011 at 15:14)

pffffffft ............. try doing a craft eggxam ............. I've done both and I'll re sit my fluid power eggxams any day before my craft eggxam

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(10-Nov-2011 at 01:44)
I think I know what happened ( at least to me). A few hours a day on line, before and after work. Not an effective attacker strat.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Diana Add Diana to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old lmc
(29-Apr-2012 at 00:09)

Re: Been a very long time...

Damn right. See him 'bottle' that penalty against barren. Shit player. Good rapist though.
Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
Do you still think Ronaldo is a terrible player?

Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Groucho Marx
http://tangenitaldrunkeness.blogspot...ac22c48044bdd8
View Public Profile Visit lmc's homepage Find more posts by lmc Add lmc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(29-Apr-2012 at 17:33)

Re: Been a very long time...

Originally Posted by lmc: View Post
Damn right. See him 'bottle' that penalty against barren. Shit player. Good rapist though.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote