Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: "I'm always right except when I'm wrong." What is your resopnce to that statement?
Very true... 20 50.00%
Open and close your mouth like a fish. 3 7.50%
A punch to the mouth. 1 2.50%
A kick to the groin. 5 12.50%
Both. 7 17.50%
Rage. Pure, unbridled rage. 4 10.00%
Who voted? Voters: 40
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(05-Feb-2003 at 05:57)

"I'm always right except when I'm wrong." What is your resopnce to that statement?

Ah, tis one of my favorites. What would your responce be?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death of Rats Add Death of Rats to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Feb-2003 at 06:00)

I realise that "resopnce" is not officialy part of the english language. I apologise.

Ahem.

~Responce.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death of Rats Add Death of Rats to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(05-Feb-2003 at 06:01)

This is borderline Poll spamming, I would like to suggest you stop making more I will close each and everyone down.

I think enough is enough, dont you?

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Chaos X)
Donated $10.00
(05-Feb-2003 at 06:12)

Mine response....I can actually feel mine IQ drop when you said that
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shadowkit Add Shadowkit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tiger18 x)
Donated $0.64
(05-Feb-2003 at 14:42)

go rune!
hm...

actually.....you wasted your time saying that
no i didn't waste my time flamin ya

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Bleak NAS)
(05-Feb-2003 at 16:14)

lazy smile

the first thing that came to my mind was "not another stupid thread"

Honor isn't earned,it's taken
View Public Profile Find more posts by Black Hole Son Add Black Hole Son to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as schneider)
Donated $0.68
(05-Feb-2003 at 16:16)

[plagerism]You weak pathetic fool! You are a cancer in our pure society! Your very presence makes me want to vomit in disgust. Why are you still here?! You worm, you don't even know how pathetic you truly are! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Silly english knniggts!
NEE! NEE! Your continued existence is an irritant that I will be glad to remove from this earth! You are a blot, a drop of paint marring the perfect painting that is utopiatemple! You're destroying our precious site~![/plagerism]

-Palin-san

i cant be bothered flaming, just copying and pasteing someone elses flame

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [60 pixel rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by SchneiderChan Add SchneiderChan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Feb-2003 at 23:54)

Very amusing, schnieder, and so very true...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cuivienen Add Cuivienen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Zyko TMU)
(06-Feb-2003 at 02:00)

hm. . . Interesting, no off topic waring points. . .

My on topic post is 'i didn't vote'. Nice and funny post schneids

Favorite Thread - Favorite Babe
Official cRoNiK ToKeR
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zyko Add Zyko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.92
(06-Feb-2003 at 02:52)
Where's the "who cares" option?

Simply another American opposed to Bush
View Public Profile Find more posts by Creoena Add Creoena to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2003 at 05:33)

Sorry mate, I forgot that one! I'l add it to my next poll. I promise!

Did you read that? I'm a border line poll spammer! Yay! Just two more polls and I can make Banned!
(06-Feb-2003 at 06:05)
thanks for wasting the time i took to load this thread and read it, only to reply

pure shit
View Public Profile Find more posts by lionheart26 Add lionheart26 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2003 at 16:58)

*sniffle*

I-I'm sorry you feel that way.

*sob*

*twitch*

*twitch, twitch*

HULK SMASH!

~SQUEAK~
(06-Feb-2003 at 20:33)

I am the god except nobody believe that except me lol.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Minx Add Minx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2003 at 20:34)

I am the god. Nobody know that except me. Much better lol.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Minx Add Minx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2003 at 20:44)

i hate stupid quotes like that. when i hear/read quotes like that i always think of people tryin to sound smarter than then really are by quotin things (not that they necessarily are). like that idiot from good will hunting at the bar. you see it everywhere, including my hs yearbook, all those 'wise quotes' from people like benjamin franklin. my hs quote was 'Zzzzzzzzzz'. (sounds a lil blunt/harsh but thats the general jist of my immediate thoughts)
nothin personal against the starter of this thread.
View Public Profile Find more posts by lukey Add lukey to your Buddy List Reply with Quote