Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you support the war now it has begun?
I supported war before it started and still do now. 624 41.96%
Before war broke out i was agaisnt it but now i support war 54 3.63%
Before the war i backed it but now i am against it 13 0.87%
I support our troops and hope they do well but i didnt want war and still dont. 354 23.81%
I never wanted war. I think our troops should refuse to fight. 377 25.35%
I cant decide if i support it or not. 65 4.37%
Who voted? Voters: 1487
You may not vote on this poll

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as stash)
Posts: 97/299
(05-Apr-2003 at 21:29)
Oh no not the war thread.......no one likes war....everyone hates saddam
#381  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lightning tree Add Lightning tree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as phatmanz2)
Posts: 334/502
(05-Apr-2003 at 21:48)


People don't seem to be reading the things i have said and been skipping over the points I have raised.

Point one: Maybe Saddam would be better out of power then in, but is it for the US alone to decide and break international law over: no

Point two: What the sam hell is the urgency with time all about, Iraq isn't going to suddenly walk up and move. They're in the stone age.

Point three and a half: Take a look at the home front in the USA, then take a look at Iraq 2000 miles distant with a population of 30 million and not an attack on another country in 11 years. What is the deal with letting disarmament proceed or counting all the votes for that mater, maybe it's because they might be proven wrong if things are allowed to be sat on and thinked about.

Which would be harder, facing the huge defacement to the United States with its 30 million children under the poverty line and it's 1000 inmates for every 100,000 people, it's 16,000 gun homicides a year.

What's the easier way out, to pursue a passive agressive country that's been afflicted with 100,000 children dying from sanctions, a pathetic military, and forget the troubles facing the US population: side tracking their attention elsewhere and beefing up on national security for a threat that will only grow (terrorism birthed by violence, and only violence) should the US choose aggression over diplomacy, then making it clear they're not for peace but for war by dismissing the worlds opinion on this issue and scorning the United Nations as something that can only be left with to deal with pidling little issues of no significance, let the big boys do what they want.


I'm not making myself clear enough, or you're dismissing me wholy. Wake up, the bush administration is a violent entity that is out of their minds, donald rumsfeld is a repressed homosexual violent masochist, and the rest of the administration are out for their oil buddies.

This is not consentual war, this is retarded unfair war to withdraw the publics attention from the more important issues at home. Shame on Bush.




IRAN IS BEING ATTACKED NEXT IT HAS BEEN DECLARED BY THE PROPAGANDIST BASTARDS AT CNN, THE CIA ADMINISTRATOR WHEN ASKED SHOULD IRAN AND THE OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES BE AFRAID SAID "THEY DAMN WELL SHOULD BE" WE'RE GONNA CLEAN UP THE MIDDLE EAST


[email protected]#%ING CRIMINALS!

<feel free to instant messenge me>

Last edited by Taur en Faroth, 05-Apr-2003 at 21:50.
#382  
View Public Profile Visit Taur en Faroth's homepage Find more posts by Taur en Faroth Add Taur en Faroth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as stash)
Posts: 99/299
(05-Apr-2003 at 21:51)
Quote:
(Originally posted by phatmanz2)

People don't seem to be reading the things i have said and been skipping over the points I have raised.

Point one: Maybe Saddam would be better out of power then in, but is it for the US alone to decide and break international law over: no

Point two: What the sam hell is the urgency with time all about, Iraq isn't going to suddenly walk up and move. They're in the stone age.

Point three and a half: Take a look at the home front in the USA, then take a look at Iraq 2000 miles distant with a population of 30 million and not an attack on another country in 11 years. What is the deal with letting disarmament proceed or counting all the votes for that mater, maybe it's because they might be proven wrong if things are allowed to be sat on and thinked about.

Which would be harder, facing the huge defacement to the United States with its 30 million children under the poverty line and it's 1000 inmates for every 100,000 people, it's 16,000 gun homicides a year.

What's the easier way out, to pursue a passive agressive country that's been afflicted with 100,000 children dying from sanctions, a pathetic military, and forget the troubles facing the US population: side tracking their attention elsewhere and beefing up on national security for a threat that will only grow (terrorism birthed by violence, and only violence) should the US choose aggression over diplomacy, then making it clear they're not for peace but for war by dismissing the worlds opinion on this issue and scorning the United Nations as something that can only be left with to deal with pidling little issues of no significance, let the big boys do what they want.


I'm not making myself clear enough, or you're dismissing me wholy. Wake up, the bush administration is a violent entity that is out of their minds, donald rumsfeld is a repressed homosexual violent masochist, and the rest of the administration are out for their oil buddies.

This is not consentual war, this is retarded unfair war to withdraw the publics attention from the more important issues at home. Shame on Bush.




IRAN IS BEING ATTACKED NEXT IT HAS BEEN DECLARED BY THE PROPAGANDIST BASTARDS AT CNN, THE CIA ADMINISTRATOR WHEN ASKED SHOULD IRAN AND THE OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES BE AFRAID SAID "THEY DAMN WELL SHOULD BE" WE'RE GONNA CLEAN UP THE MIDDLE EAST


[email protected]#%ING CRIMINALS!
Probably coz your writing too much.
As ive said shouldnt this thread be closed?? we now know what everyone thinks on this war and its mixed...this is just gonna make war beetween ourselves.
#383  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lightning tree Add Lightning tree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as phatmanz2)
Posts: 335/502
(05-Apr-2003 at 21:54)


Quote:
(Originally posted by stash)

Probably coz your writing too much.
As ive said shouldnt this thread be closed?? we now know what everyone thinks on this war and its mixed...this is just gonna make war beetween ourselves.

People looking for convenient sound bites shouldn't be in this thread. If you want a short clear message that this war is just go watch CNN and spare us of drivel.

<feel free to instant messenge me>
#384  
View Public Profile Visit Taur en Faroth's homepage Find more posts by Taur en Faroth Add Taur en Faroth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as phatmanz2)
Posts: 336/502
(05-Apr-2003 at 21:57)


freak

Further more this is an ongoing debate, not a simple what's your opinion piece of crap

<feel free to instant messenge me>
#385  
View Public Profile Visit Taur en Faroth's homepage Find more posts by Taur en Faroth Add Taur en Faroth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 140/188
(Post has been warned)
(06-Apr-2003 at 00:07)


Quote:
(Originally posted by phatmanz2)

Further more this is an ongoing debate, not a simple what's your opinion piece of crap
Shut up!! You're nothing but a little pacifist bitch that needs a reality check. Everything you say fuels terrorists and the Hussein regime. Here's the very reason this war started...The world WAS TOO AFRAID OF TERRORISM ATTACKS...well the US is too but that won't stop us from doing what needs to be done. That's the difference between the home of the brave and well....Europe


Why not fight terrorists? Why not fight them on their own ground? Because of the threat of more terrorists attacks at home? So we should just bend over and take it in the ass from every fucking Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein that comes along? I DON'T THINK SO!!! The days of cruel and vicious dictators and terrorists are coming to an end...whether you like it or not.

There is another choice you have....Go to Iraq and fight for what you think is right. Go pick up your AK-47 from the closest cache of weapons layng in Baghdad and fight for what you feel so strongly about instead of bitching and crying about it. If you blame the US ...our guys are over there right now...go fight them...that's the only way the war on terror will end, that's IF the US takes HEAVY casualties...and that's just not happening right now.

Get off your pacifist "I'm holier than thou" pedestal and actually do something about what you feel so strongly for or shut the fuck up. We have a name for people like you where I come from....they're called BITCH BOYS!! Little punk
#386  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Glor Add Glor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump:


All times are GMT+1. The time now is 17:48.

Powered by vBulletin (modified)
Copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.