Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as jh211988)
(User is Banned)
(23-Jul-2003 at 14:41)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DHoffryn)

You didn't know your parents until you were 15?
Your form of sarcasm works only on fools who can't speak. And, sarcasm and insults show that one has come to the limits of his mind and is unable to think anymore.

The natural answer from a natural psychology student.

Religion is the mental disease of the masses.
"Once again, religion is like sniffing gasoline. Both cause permanant brain damage." -- Obsidian
View Public Profile Find more posts by dothackRAVE Add dothackRAVE to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 14:57)

Quote:
(Originally posted by jh211988)

Your form of sarcasm works only on fools who can't speak. And, sarcasm and insults show that one has come to the limits of his mind and is unable to think anymore.

The natural answer from a natural psychology student.
Well you do seem like a fool sometimes .No chill out i am just kidding.Altough tehcnicly your "creator" are your parents because even if god did existed he is not directly your creator but the creator of your great great great something
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as jh211988)
(User is Banned)
(23-Jul-2003 at 15:04)

Quote:

Well you do seem like a fool sometimes .No chill out i am just kidding.Altough tehcnicly your "creator" are your parents because even if god did existed he is not directly your creator but the creator of your great great great something
Yes He did. So why bother to mention it anyway?

"Once again, religion is like sniffing gasoline. Both cause permanant brain damage." -- Obsidian
View Public Profile Find more posts by dothackRAVE Add dothackRAVE to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 15:12)

Quote:
(Originally posted by jh211988)

Yes He did. So why bother to mention it anyway?
Mainly because i was bored and found what you said to be funny )yeah i know my sense of humour is weird.Anyway thats not realy important.I wonder how exactly did your friends brainwa.. i mean convert you to xtianity?Especialy since you were such a "super atheist" i personaly haven't seen a single real atheist to be converted to any religion except for busdim and wicca sometimes .Weren't you more of an agnostic?

Last edited by DHoffryn, 23-Jul-2003 at 15:16.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as jh211988)
(User is Banned)
(23-Jul-2003 at 16:08)

Quote:

Mainly because i was bored and found what you said to be funny )yeah i know my sense of humour is weird.Anyway thats not realy important.I wonder how exactly did your friends brainwa.. i mean convert you to xtianity?Especialy since you were such a "super atheist" i personaly haven't seen a single real atheist to be converted to any religion except for busdim and wicca sometimes .Weren't you more of an agnostic?
I chose to widen my knowledge on religion, and so I went to see for myself. And I was convinced of His power and golry because I felt Him there.....

(23-Jul-2003 at 16:40)
Where'd you feel him?

*i do not believe in God*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Girona Add Girona to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 17:17)

He's at the 7=11 selling some weed.
</joking>

Point is, jh, it seems you were more brainwashed. I mean, you just spout pro-god propaganda in almost every post you make.

Let me free your mind from the brainwashing! Repel the evil of religion!</sarcasm>

Jh, you have no understanding of sarcasm. It's sad really. I think you were seriously brainwashed. You claim so much, you have no proof, nothing concrete. I rarely claim that god doesn't exist, so I don't have to defend that. You clain he does and he loves us.

Oh, and all you did was point the middle finger at the church?

I passed atheist flyers during the middle of a mass once before I was kicked out of the church.

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 17:37)
I believe in God. The Christian God for yous who are interested. Yes I believe he is the true God and Creator. I glanced thru some of the posts here, and wonder, who will call me a fool and foe what reason? My believing in God is my concern, who on this planet has the right to judge my belief? Who would like to give me examples of their rebellious revolt against their childhood faith, or their bigotry against people with a spiritual mind as reason that their opinion is better and more informed than mine? Also who here is happy because God loves us all?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mr Man Add Mr Man to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2003 at 19:01)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Little Kid Izzy)

He's at the 7=11 selling some weed.
</joking>

Point is, jh, it seems you were more brainwashed. I mean, you just spout pro-god propaganda in almost every post you make.

Let me free your mind from the brainwashing! Repel the evil of religion!</sarcasm>

Jh, you have no understanding of sarcasm. It's sad really. I think you were seriously brainwashed. You claim so much, you have no proof, nothing concrete. I rarely claim that god doesn't exist, so I don't have to defend that. You clain he does and he loves us.

Oh, and all you did was point the middle finger at the church?

I passed atheist flyers during the middle of a mass once before I was kicked out of the church.
yyyeeeeeh some people might take offense at that mmm'k

militant Liberal Christian..funny string of words I got there
"when life gives you Lemons eat them whole..Peal and all"
-the great Ipoc
UNITE! SPARK THE FIRE!
View Public Profile Find more posts by jahwarrior Add jahwarrior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as NazcaFlame)
(23-Jul-2003 at 19:11)

mad

Quote:
(Originally posted by jahwarrior)

yyyeeeeeh some people might take offense at that mmm'k
That was in reference to the Aethiest fliers, I assume.
Well, that's just the same as saying you're an Aethiest, and having every Christian in a 5-block radius say they'll "Pray for you, and hope you see the divine light that is God." Y'know?
And you can always toss a flier in the trash, but you can't toss someone trying to convert you in a trashcan without having charges pressed.

Belief, "faith" if you will, is pointless unless founded by fact, and once founded by fact no longer becomes belief. - Lunar2
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour - Forget what you know - I'm just a man whose circustances went beyond his control.
Welcome to Tycho-Magnetic Anamoly One.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nazka Add Nazka to your Buddy List Reply with Quote