Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Should the US attack Iraq?
Yes 491 42.07%
No 676 57.93%
Who voted? Voters: 1167
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Jammer X)
(11-Feb-2003 at 19:54)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Poekie)

They prefer to stay alive.
You are right but a little obvious there. Many people want to stay alive but does US care about these lives is that a question?

Jamar's MTV Diary
I have led my kingdom to two respectable victories in only one week.
Today is:May 5th, 2003

One of the New members of Naked Ambition
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheOnlyMaximus Add TheOnlyMaximus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2003 at 05:12)
Quote:
(Originally posted by PlatinumGangsta)

yea y not, i mean we gunna have to sooner or later- y not now- betta now than never- also i say to anyone that disagrees that is not from US- if u get killed by terrorists and they invade u- u gunna beg us for help
man i think he must commit some wrongdoing that could convince our un allies to attack too, think about it, isn't this kind of unwarranted military action just exactly what the UN was formed to prevent? we're in the wrong if we attack

bush is a complete moron for his bungling of our relations with europe already, why make him look even stupider by attacking an innocent nation, uniting the muslim world against america, and basically making life hell for americans all around the world?

the war on terrorism is like the war on drugs- it doesn't work. if we make more enemies by attacking nations that we can't prove have committed a crime, we're no better than they are.
View Public Profile Find more posts by modcr Add modcr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote