Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(20-Jan-2003 at 19:03)
sad WARNING - Never customize angel output

Dont what ever you do, customize angel output! You cannot get back!

I reduced the angel KD format options to a smaller set (uncheck the boxes), and then discovered that I could not get any credits for the target finder. So I reset all the options (all boxes checked). No difference! Still the smaller set appears in the format, and no target finder credits.

So I downloaded angel again and re-installed - SAME PROBLEM!

It seems I can never use the target finder again.

View Public Profile Find more posts by greatarn Add greatarn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.64
(20-Jan-2003 at 21:41)

Just turn off Angel, and copy unformatted stuff into the target finder.

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one

The only reason we die, is because we accept it as an inevitability
View Public Profile Find more posts by Phased Add Phased to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.96
(21-Jan-2003 at 03:43)

It will be in ure registry somewhere, go try and find it
View Public Profile Find more posts by xXxMerlinxXx Add xXxMerlinxXx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(21-Jan-2003 at 06:26)

Click on the "Restore Default" button in the settings and you'll have the custom settings back.
You can also use the Target Finder simply by disabling Angel (clicking once on the icon) and submiting unformated data..

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jan-2003 at 18:15)
I also tried the "restore defaults" button, but that does not work either. But thanks for the tip about using unformatted data - I'll try that.
View Public Profile Find more posts by greatarn Add greatarn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(21-Jan-2003 at 22:47)

Quote:
(Originally posted by greatarn)

I also tried the "restore defaults" button, but that does not work either. But thanks for the tip about using unformatted data - I'll try that.
Make sure you're reseting defaults on Kingdom Analyser, not crystal ball or something...
It works for me.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(15-Feb-2003 at 20:45)

lightbulb Re: WARNING - Never customize angel output

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem either. If it's still relevant, please let me know.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Mar-2003 at 17:14)
Customize problem remains

The Angel Customize problem remains - I still cannot customize back to the default - but at least I can use the target finder again (I just disable angel and post raw data), so there is no real problem.

Thanks for a superb site.
Administrator
(01-Mar-2003 at 19:51)

lightbulb Re: Customize problem remains

The Targets Finder is really not the issue here. Can you provide screen-shots that demonstrate your problem? Because I'm having a hard time understanding it so far.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote