Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do You Shave...?
I shave my Face 364 71.51%
I shave my legs 19 3.73%
I shave other parts of my body (DO NOT SPECIFY) 69 13.56%
I Don't Shave Anything 57 11.20%
Who voted? Voters: 509
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $0.56
(22-Feb-2003 at 05:12)
I have to shave everyday before work, I also shave my head.

It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, what matters is who has the bigger weapons.

go America.

81 CS
View Public Profile Find more posts by crazycracker Add crazycracker to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 07:19)

I shave pits, legs, and Nair that unspecified place.

Why should everyone try it once? Because the gals like it. Trust me, when you're... ummm... down there, it's a lot nicer when there's no hair to have to deal with. At least trim it. And, I mean, c'mon. Guys love a gal who's shaved- why do they think we wouldn't love a shaved guy?

Oh, and wax scares me. Then again, so did tampons, at some point in my life. lol. (oh, right, this place is filled with 15 and 16 yo boys. sorry guys!)

"i can't lose anything
so what's left is mine
and I win this time"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lasair Add Lasair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 07:25)

I shave my legs everyday

"You spoony bard!"

Last edited by TheIronMaiden, 22-Feb-2003 at 07:28.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheIronMaiden Add TheIronMaiden to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 14:21)

i shave my face mainly, but yes.... i have tried the other places in my body and i gotta admit, it made me feel more free

Donuts... is there anything they can't do? - Homer Simpson
View Public Profile Find more posts by 2paclive Add 2paclive to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Bleak NAS)
(22-Feb-2003 at 15:23)

lazy smile

i don't shave

Honor isn't earned,it's taken
View Public Profile Find more posts by Black Hole Son Add Black Hole Son to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 17:16)

I shave my face (partly) and my balls (he it IS worth a TRY thrust me!!!)

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(22-Feb-2003 at 18:14)

Armpits only...

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(22-Feb-2003 at 21:58)

its winter which means no skirts which means that without a bf it could be ages before i shave the legs. though in the summer or with a bf, where legs are seen frequently, it would be once a day for sure.
View Public Profile Find more posts by KawaiiKoNeko Add KawaiiKoNeko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo X)
(22-Feb-2003 at 22:29)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Russian Sputnik)

and my balls (he it IS worth a TRY thrust me!!!)
thrust you?

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 22:31)

I don't shave anything. I don't have facial hair yet and I don't want to shave anywhere else.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MontyC Add MontyC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2003 at 23:31)

I hate it when girls don't shave there pits, thats really a turn off...ewww!

I shave my face everyday, my facial hair grows really really fast! If I miss a day it becomes really difficult not to bleed...

"Cough...Wait, Wai..."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kurian Add Kurian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Feb-2003 at 01:00)
Quote:
I shave my face... it has a tendancy of growing side burns at the very least. Normally I am pretty lazy and leave it a while, but my work has a "clean shaven" policy. Although I am allowed a "neat mustache"...
Although it is never enforced :P

I do my sideburns and tash like once a week. (i'm 16)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Recca Hanabishi Add Recca Hanabishi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Feb-2003 at 01:43)

Quote:
(Originally posted by KawaiiKoNeko)

its winter which means no skirts which means that without a bf it could be ages before i shave the legs. though in the summer or with a bf, where legs are seen frequently, it would be once a day for sure.
here here!!
In the winter, and if there aren't any prospective guys in the mix, my pits and... other places get shaved more often than my legs. they're just a pain to do. especially the back of the thigh! ugh.

"i can't lose anything
so what's left is mine
and I win this time"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lasair Add Lasair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(23-Feb-2003 at 01:57)
Shave under your shoulders! Many girls do, i don't, btw. I shave most of my beard. About 90%

This makes the uSSa government horny! | PEOPLE NOT PROFITS (Antidote) | Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely (Paai)
View Public Profile Find more posts by toop Add toop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo X)
(23-Feb-2003 at 06:39)

Quote:
(Originally posted by toop)

Shave under your shoulders!
they're called armpits

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Feb-2003 at 07:08)
I dont shave b/c I have a beard.

Whats wrong with you guys? Facial hair is cool. Goatees and sideburns at least.. or beards with no moustache. Or a full beard. Curse you all! I'm 17 too. Up with facial hair!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by midori Add midori to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(23-Feb-2003 at 09:01)

shave my face one like ever 3 or 4 days
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as qwerty72)
(23-Feb-2003 at 09:10)

just shows how many girls and guys therew are in UT

and at my school we have to be clean shaven or we get sent home!!!

SHAVE THE WHALES!
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo X)
(23-Feb-2003 at 09:12)

Quote:
(Originally posted by qwerty72)

just shows how many girls and guys therew are in UT

and at my school we have to be clean shaven or we get sent home!!!

SHAVE THE WHALES!
i didn't know schools had that policy... mine doesn't

Hello
(Posted as Silver Angel X)
(24-Feb-2003 at 10:39)

They should make a mulit-choice poll.
But I shave my legs.... well.... whenever I know I'm gonna be wearing a short skirt of shorts... which in all honesty isn't very often!!

Welcome To The Darkest Days

http://spindlyangel.blogspot.com/
View Public Profile Visit Silver Angel's homepage Find more posts by Silver Angel Add Silver Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote