Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.84
(04-Mar-2003 at 06:57)

Why The Hell?

Doesn't my post counter go above 3?

I know i've posted more than that yesterday alone

You Are Not A Beautiful Or Unique Snowflake. You Are The Same Decaying Organic Matter As Everone Else - Tyler

You Have To Consider The Possibility That God Does Not Like You. He Never Wanted You, In All Probability He Hates You - Tyler
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabz Add Rabz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Banana Bob)
(04-Mar-2003 at 06:59)
to make ur counter go up, u have to post ourside LA, post counts aren't including LA posts.

But you click ur name, then go to all posts by this user to see ur real post count.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sleepy Zealot Add Sleepy Zealot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Chaos X)
Donated $10.00

Post count doesn't raise when you post in LA
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shadowkit Add Shadowkit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tiger18 x)
Donated $0.64

coz....you post in lunatic asylum and if you post in LA, nothing will happen to your post count

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.84
(04-Mar-2003 at 07:00)

Aww wat, thats jipped, this is the only place i post, everywhere else is a bit too serious for my liking

You Are Not A Beautiful Or Unique Snowflake. You Are The Same Decaying Organic Matter As Everone Else - Tyler

You Have To Consider The Possibility That God Does Not Like You. He Never Wanted You, In All Probability He Hates You - Tyler
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabz Add Rabz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tiger18 x)
Donated $0.64
(04-Mar-2003 at 07:04)

lol......welcome to LA

it's addicting
try flaming the alliances lol [j/k]

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Banana Bob)
(04-Mar-2003 at 07:08)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Tiger18 x)

lol......welcome to LA

it's addicting
Chuck a valek?
Not very addicting when no one posts in the threads i post in
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sleepy Zealot Add Sleepy Zealot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
(Posted as Sapphyre)
Donated $3.28
(04-Mar-2003 at 07:26)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Tiger18 x)

or..... you cld try the Polls Heaven.. stuff there aren't all that serious.. *grin* *[email protected]*

i know the feeling.. i'm addicted to LA myself.. muahaha

fnord
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tia Add Tia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.84
(04-Mar-2003 at 07:31)

Well i've expanded my horizons somewhat, i'm up to 8

Polls sounds good

Research Group
Donated $3.24
(04-Mar-2003 at 08:31)

a whole 8 posts!!!! WOW!!

If you wann asee all your posts including the LA ones goto Search on the Angel tool bar (on top of this page) and write in to find posts by you user (Rabz) and that will tell you.

I looked and you have a total of 56 posts (Including the La ones)

My Trillian Smilies are stuffed
All 144 of them

caution: this post may appear more intelligent and insightful than it actually is
all posts made by the above person should be considered a direct insult to your intelligence
if you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you - President George Bush
View Public Profile Visit Duo Maxwell's homepage Find more posts by Duo Maxwell Add Duo Maxwell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Mar-2003 at 09:04)

Oh Oh, how many do I have *cough*

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Mar-2003 at 09:13)
well check out how much ive posted
View Public Profile Find more posts by koala555 Add koala555 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.24
(04-Mar-2003 at 09:21)

Quote:
(Originally posted by koala555)

well check out how much ive posted
OMG 1 POST!! PARTY EVERYONE!!!!

I wanna see someone get up to Runey's posts

13958 Posts by Runey! OMG!

If you wanna see RUNEY'S FIRST POST CLICK HERE!

caution: this post may appear more intelligent and insightful than it actually is
all posts made by the above person should be considered a direct insult to your intelligence
if you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you - President George Bush
View Public Profile Visit Duo Maxwell's homepage Find more posts by Duo Maxwell Add Duo Maxwell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Mar-2003 at 09:29)

Just dont top it

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(04-Mar-2003 at 19:03)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Banana Bob)

Chuck a valek?
Not very addicting when no one posts in the threads i post in
ha ha

unlike me lets see
Sex Thread nearing 1k post
Anti-Alliance topped 1k I think

I got most of my WPs in those alliance flaming days

btw I just read my first post the other day, it was the first post in the Anti-Alliance thread
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote