Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you share my hate of fat girls in tank tops?
Yes ( thank god) 294 78.82%
No (I think it's sexy) Barf... 28 7.51%
I am one of them.. I think i'm so hot. My blubber is my best friend. 19 5.09%
Neutral for all those who think it's neither ugly nor sexy 32 8.58%
Who voted? Voters: 373
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
Donated $10.00
(26-Mar-2003 at 13:19)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Lady Keera X)

Well, this thread certainly give us more confidence in ourself (ironic)
It's easier saying you are ugly and get good comments, than saying the opposite, and being knocked down because some thinks you shouldn't say good stuff about yourself.
Modesty, you know...
That's why some people talk like I do... don't say good things about oneself unless in a joking manner, otherwise don't say anything. Let others judge people how they want to... And it is up to you if you want to value or ignore their opinion.

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List
(26-Mar-2003 at 21:34)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Capn Owen)

Being fat is no different than say not showering or brushing your teeth. If you see someone with yellow teeth and grease dripping off their hair its ok to say that they should improve themselves or that they are disgusting to look at. But say that about a fat person and oh look out because then you are being a prejudiced bastard. Being a healthy weight and for instance brushing your teeth are the same thing. Maintianing your appearance and making yourself presentable.

Anyone who gets suicidal from anything on the internet is probably so stupid that they would of ended up killing themselves anyway by walking in front of a truck or seeing what bleach tastes like.

*wonders what bleach tastes like*

Just kidding

But it is so true, we get prejudiced for saying something we think is disgusting and should be covered up and we get prejeduced where as it's ok to tell someone that they are ugly (whatever part it is)

The internet is mostly chatting and some information... as Capn Owen said, anybody who takes anything on the internet serious enough to contemplate suicide would have died anyways regardless of seeing this thread or not. I'm not contributing to anyone's death.

Toronto Maple Leafs kick all ass Anywhere. Everywhere. "Pain is nothing compared to the emptiness that comes from quitting." -Anonymous (best quote ever)
View Public Profile Find more posts by tmltyler Add tmltyler to your Buddy List
(Posted as Shadow Assassin)
(26-Mar-2003 at 21:40)

freak

Quote:
(Originally posted by TheIronMaiden)

Oh if i hate them, are they stupid or what, dont they realise theyre the ugliest thing? It makes me wanna hit them with a bat.
ugg...god, when will they ralize they are ugly fatass's huh? i hate em so much, i dont even wanna touch em...blagh

(`._.[ ]._.)
.: :. Lord Anubis .: :.
R.I.P. Kayla Renee Winterfeldt; born 28th of October 2004, died 28th of October 2004
I am for freedom of religion and against all maneuvers to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another. ~ Thomas Jefferson
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Anubis Add Lord Anubis to your Buddy List
(27-Mar-2003 at 01:30)

I want to point out that the votes are still above 80% in favour of my view even though it's no longer a "biased" poll. So you guys can't go complaining now that it is biased and that 80% really didn't have a neutral option cause they have had the option for a long time now...

Toronto Maple Leafs kick all ass Anywhere. Everywhere. "Pain is nothing compared to the emptiness that comes from quitting." -Anonymous (best quote ever)
(27-Mar-2003 at 02:26)
I think whoever started this poll has no life, and is completely insensitive.
Why focus on just fat girls? Fat men are not exactly pleasant to look at either. Everywhere you look you see a man with his gut hanging over the waistline of his pants. They look like they are pregnant with twins or triplets! And when you think about how they must look naked...that alone will give you nightmares for a while. I think it is particularly hilarious when you see that a man is usually normal-sized everywhere else, but he has the mid-section of a 8-month pregnant woman!

Just a little payback for all the girl-bashing. (And no, I'm not fat!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by valkarie Add valkarie to your Buddy List
(28-Mar-2003 at 02:48)

Quote:
(Originally posted by valkarie)

I think whoever started this poll has no life, and is completely insensitive.
Why focus on just fat girls? Fat men are not exactly pleasant to look at either. Everywhere you look you see a man with his gut hanging over the waistline of his pants. They look like they are pregnant with twins or triplets! And when you think about how they must look naked...that alone will give you nightmares for a while. I think it is particularly hilarious when you see that a man is usually normal-sized everywhere else, but he has the mid-section of a 8-month pregnant woman!

Just a little payback for all the girl-bashing. (And no, I'm not fat!)

hmmm...maybe I focus on fat "girls" in tank-tops because I don't go around looking at men. Dumbass. I go to the mall, I hate shopping. On this particular day that I created this poll, I was forced to go to the mall and so I had no shopping to do so I went into some stores I like, checking out girls as I go along and wait..there it is... the fat gut of a 16-18 year old female standing in front of me (alone of course). I almost wish I was so inconsiderate that I would have just made fun of her right there. But I actually do have class in public (contrary to what many of you bashing females think) and I didn't even show this girl, my disgusted look on my face. I'm not completley an asshole. I don't go around making fun of people that I don't know. As for your comment
"I think whoever started this poll has no life, and is completely insensitive." Why don't you just take a minute out of your precious time and look at the creator (which is me) and actually name me? What's this pussy bullshit "Whoever created this poll" Are you afraid to name me or something? Go ahead, Call me those names...I could care less.. It hurts real bad when people I don't know call me insensitive (note sacrasm). Go ahead, say I have no life.. Really, I don't care. I know what is true in the real world. You don't even know me. I could be Bill Clinton for all you know.

(28-Jul-2003 at 00:28)
question fat girls in tanks

Quote:
(Originally posted by tmltyler) actually I weigh close to 200 lbs and just had a baby and it gets too damed hot in ga not to wear tanks! I don't control your apperal don't control mine!

I want to point out that the votes are still above 80% in favour of my view even though it's no longer a "biased" poll. So you guys can't go complaining now that it is biased and that 80% really didn't have a neutral option cause they have had the option for a long time now...
View Public Profile Find more posts by sangeletic Add sangeletic to your Buddy List
(28-Jul-2003 at 01:11)

why did you top this thread? I smell warning points in your future
View Public Profile Find more posts by Longdon Add Longdon to your Buddy List
(Posted as NazcaFlame)
(28-Jul-2003 at 01:41)

sad

Quote:
(Originally posted by Von OA)

I freely admit that I think of myself as ugly. Not everyone agrees with my point of view but there are some that do. Since I think that I'm ugly I take steps to look better, I exercise to give my self a better physical shape, I buy extra whitening toothpaste to make sure that my teeth are always very white, I get my hair cut regularly to make sure that it always looks its best. I realize that I have flaws and adjust my life accordingly. That is what the fat chicks should do aswell. They need to realize that there fat stomacks are grotesk and they shouldn't where shirts that show them.
And all of you fat chicks just remember this one thing, you may be fat but I'm ugly and you can always loose wieght.
Hot dang, I'm in the exact same boat...Like you said, there are always diets for the overweight...
I suppose I could theoretically fix this situation with a paper-bag, but that's usually not acceptable and impairs my vision.
Blast it all.

Belief, "faith" if you will, is pointless unless founded by fact, and once founded by fact no longer becomes belief. - Lunar2
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour - Forget what you know - I'm just a man whose circustances went beyond his control.
Welcome to Tycho-Magnetic Anamoly One.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nazka Add Nazka to your Buddy List
Donated $2.08
(28-Jul-2003 at 02:14)

I share my hate with you.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List
(Posted as Lord Drizzt)
Donated $2.20
(28-Jul-2003 at 04:29)

I can't imagine what sized underwear fat people wear. I'm suprised that there actually is underwear available for them. Good thing that I don't see fat people swimming.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List
Donated $0.80
(28-Jul-2003 at 06:40)

Its alright if they feel great in it but I do think its a bit scary though...

ANyways , yeah , as long they feel great in it.. why not?

I saw really skinny guys wearing short body huggin no sleeves many times..

But the underwear is a lil more scary though..

Enigmatic Blue Spirit Love , Peace & Fratenity of Helvetie , Invoker of Thoughts Devoted Listener of The Mirthful Sage
[Please Support The Abandonware Petition Here!]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jean Les Guyz Add Jean Les Guyz to your Buddy List
(Posted as GeogeDubyaBush)
(28-Jul-2003 at 06:46)

NOO the horror plz that should be censored!!!! dont do it its not right. i gotta live with it too MY SISTER AHHHHH *barfs*

A changed Man (well not really just back opn since forever after unfairly banned for three weeks and then losing interest in the site)
View Public Profile Find more posts by MidnightEmerald Add MidnightEmerald to your Buddy List
(Posted as Unseen Slave)
(28-Jul-2003 at 08:36)

I think some people in this thread need to stop bagging people's appearances and seriously get a life.

You know what really hacks me off?
Those weirdos who go on and on about how drunk they got the night before...
It's like they think they deserve some trophey for passing out in the middle of the road while it's raining.
So I say, give them the keys, a bottle of whiskey, and turn up the volume of their favourite 80s metal song & let them drive home!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kid Commander Add Kid Commander to your Buddy List
(Posted as LusoSkav)
(Post has been warned)
(23-Aug-2003 at 00:33)

content hairy mommas

Quote:
(Originally posted by lmntsk8r)

ick, fat people are disgusting, they should just go on a friggin diet, and tanktops just make them look more disgusting, ick, and most of them have hair growing on their chins...now that is gross

Ur Damn right, bearded chicks are discusting, i just saw a old lady in a tavern that had whiskers bigger than a cat's!!ARGH!!

[
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grimreaper.jpg (2.7 KB, 76 views)
View Public Profile Visit Luso Skav's homepage Find more posts by Luso Skav Add Luso Skav to your Buddy List
Donated $0.72
(23-Aug-2003 at 06:22)

Why are you bagging out fat people? They are really suffering. Would you laugh at disable person? Of course in most cases its their fault for being weak.(as in can't resist eating, can't make yourself exercise). MOST that is. Not all. For some people its a severe disease.

aka Igor|Creator of The Mafia
Visit my Online Journal!!
View Public Profile Visit st00ge's homepage Find more posts by st00ge Add st00ge to your Buddy List
(23-Aug-2003 at 13:09)

I really don't mind, just think it's rude of you to post a thread like this, what if it's a overweighted woman that is reading this? What should she think? I think you should get banned for this

wanker
View Public Profile Find more posts by Crisis SWE Add Crisis SWE to your Buddy List
(Posted as wraith83)
(23-Aug-2003 at 13:18)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Elan Duckrider)

No, the problem is that they aren't in shape. Nothing wrong with cute thin girls in tank tops. Fat girls, on the other hand, should wear baggy T's and sweats or, in some cases, the sails from early 17th century whaling ships.
LMFAO, I haven't had a laugh like that in a while. Thanks, Elan

And I totally agree. It's disgusting!

I like it when mods talk in my siggy...
You kinda look like me -V
Valek's a sexy bitch!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Wrayth83 Add Wrayth83 to your Buddy List
Closed Thread