Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you share my hate of fat girls in tank tops?
Yes ( thank god) 294 78.82%
No (I think it's sexy) Barf... 28 7.51%
I am one of them.. I think i'm so hot. My blubber is my best friend. 19 5.09%
Neutral for all those who think it's neither ugly nor sexy 32 8.58%
Who voted? Voters: 373
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:30)

I agree, its so fucking sick when a fat chick tries to be sexy

*Shudder*

Its one thing if a fat chick dresses conservative then I havent a problem with them but once they start with the tank top shit then its just sick and pisses me off.

Anti-Messiah of the UT Atheist Community
Click here if you want to live TeamRPG
Apostle of Elan Christ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ozma999 Add Ozma999 to your Buddy List
Donated $0.80
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:34)

You think tank tops are bad...try g-sting swimsuits
I will pay 10 $ to the first person who dosen't throw up to that!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Soul Reaver Add Soul Reaver to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:35)
Yo mamma is so fat, when she got hit by a school bus she said who threw that Twinkie?
View Public Profile Find more posts by saltyaardvark Add saltyaardvark to your Buddy List
(Posted as roseheart)
Donated $12.00
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:42)

exclamation mark Grow up

People have a right to wear what they like...this includes the fat, the thin, the ugly, the criminally insane and the plain stupid...if you don't like it, stay home in front of your computer looking at pictures of beautiful people who you will never get to meet. Not much of a life, but much safer for you...
View Public Profile Find more posts by roselicious Add roselicious to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:42)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Soul Reaver)

You think tank tops are bad...try g-sting swimsuits
I will pay 10 $ to the first person who dosen't throw up to that!
it's ok cause i can't even picture it...i've never seen any other flab on a fat girl except the stomache so I don't even know what a fat ass would actually look like. So I don't have anything to give me ideas (thank god)

Toronto Maple Leafs kick all ass Anywhere. Everywhere. "Pain is nothing compared to the emptiness that comes from quitting." -Anonymous (best quote ever)
View Public Profile Find more posts by tmltyler Add tmltyler to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:46)

Re: Grow up

Quote:
(Originally posted by roseheart)

People have a right to wear what they like...this includes the fat, the thin, the ugly, the criminally insane and the plain stupid...if you don't like it, stay home in front of your computer looking at pictures of beautiful people who you will never get to meet. Not much of a life, but much safer for you...
how is it safer? I am not joking when I think it should be against the law for fat girls to wear revealing clothing. It should go right with being nude in public..what's that called again? I don't tell fat jokes but I still can't stand the revealing nature of some fat girls. About staying at home looking at pictures, there should be no need...there are plenty of beautiful women out there...there are few fat girls in tank tops but there are the select few.

Toronto Maple Leafs kick all ass Anywhere. Everywhere. "Pain is nothing compared to the emptiness that comes from quitting." -Anonymous (best quote ever)

Last edited by tmltyler, 16-Mar-2003 at 05:48.
Donated $0.80
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:48)

Thats indecent exposure
View Public Profile Find more posts by Soul Reaver Add Soul Reaver to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:49)

That's it...and it goes right with the name..it's indecent and it's exposing...

(Posted as Capn Owen)
Donated $1.36
(16-Mar-2003 at 05:52)

Quote:
Well if you go by that sense we also have a right to complain about it.

There is this girl in my class. She always wears tight jeans and a tank top and her gut hangs out. Disgusting.

*makes the sound that Sideshow Bob makes when he rubs selma's feet*

Sometimes I would just like to slap her over the head and yell, "wear a tarp, your living room carpet, ship sail, refridgerator box, anything."
View Public Profile Find more posts by ghdfgsdrgsdfgdr Add ghdfgsdrgsdfgdr to your Buddy List
(Posted as danies400)
(16-Mar-2003 at 08:53)

I know:Lets make a horror movie!!!

*shoots Igor*

Signature suspended by D4n1es for not being able to think up an original one or code it right...
View Public Profile Visit D4n1es's homepage Find more posts by D4n1es Add D4n1es to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 12:13)

smile

I think that girls (fat or thin) should have the right to wear whatever they like... provided that it actually fits. I hate it when people try to squeeze into clothes that are one or two sizes way too small. It's aesthetically unappealing to the outside world, and has several negative comfort points for the wearer.

The main point is, you should be comfortable with how you look, and wear clothes that suit you and look good on you, not your best friend, or the mannequin in the shop, etc.

A girl that I loathed in high school (she was mean) used to insist on wearing clothes that did not fit. One time on a mufti day (out-of-uniform day), she showed up wearing leather.... *shudders...*

"I was too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning"
-- Stevie Smith

Last edited by AiNira Shadow, 16-Mar-2003 at 12:15.
View Public Profile Find more posts by AiNira Shadow Add AiNira Shadow to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 14:21)
guys! you are such mean people... abnoxiously fat, pig-faced muffin-stuffed large huge humongous fat mommas have a heart too .... although it's engulfed in 50lbs of sheer yellow disgusting fat! it's ok to be a bit overweight, it's ok if you don't want ppl to mistake you for your boner, but come on! In my country, this is beginning to get really scarry. Fat chicks everywhere! hack! I've seen 60 year old women who look better than 14 year-olds...
fat ppl are not human! may they eat untill they pop open, thus neatly redecorating the roome they were in at that moment. they are causing extreme harm to their health and to other ppl's eyes, mind and even body! bloody pig-girls are disgusting!
View Public Profile Find more posts by uther01 Add uther01 to your Buddy List
(Posted as Bleak NAS)
(16-Mar-2003 at 14:42)

lazy smile

i don't really hate them if they wear tanktops,it's just disturbing to me,and gross...

Honor isn't earned,it's taken
View Public Profile Find more posts by Black Hole Son Add Black Hole Son to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 16:04)

Quote:
(Originally posted by danies400)

I know:Lets make a horror movie!!!
Can you imagine? When fat girls wear leather pants and tank-tops. It WOULD be a horror movie.

Rated: R

(Posted as Eimaj)
Donated $0.40
(16-Mar-2003 at 16:49)

This is worsE: Back a couple of years ago, those puffy vests were in style, like Extreme Pole Wheather Protection down jackets, and girls wore them around. One chick I say must have been upwards of 225 and wore one of those, which added an additional 3 inches to her bulk. DUH.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jiema Add Jiema to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 22:35)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Jiema HGU)

This is worsE: Back a couple of years ago, those puffy vests were in style, like Extreme Pole Wheather Protection down jackets, and girls wore them around. One chick I say must have been upwards of 225 and wore one of those, which added an additional 3 inches to her bulk. DUH.
gross. I can't remember those jackets but I can imagine. Haha...we should make up a word to call people who expose themselves like that. I don't care if it's a complete stranger..i'm saying something next time I see somebody like that.

(Posted as Jiema HGU)
Donated $0.40
(16-Mar-2003 at 22:38)

Everything had to compress for the individual to fit through certain doors. I laughed.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jiema Add Jiema to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 23:08)
People... I do agree that they should be like restricted to what they wear, it does give people an plesant atmosphere around them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by snowforever27 Add snowforever27 to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 23:16)

you guys are so mean

ppl have a choice of what they wanna wear...and it's ur opinion whether u think that person is pretty or not, heck maybe some ppl actually enjoy fat ppl wearing tank top with their guts sticking out

(note- i'm not 1 of them )

(note2- high on sugar)
View Public Profile Find more posts by lilqtboy Add lilqtboy to your Buddy List
(16-Mar-2003 at 23:29)

Quote:
I'm not 1 of them
I was going to say that same thing about the first person who insulted us about this.

Closed Thread