Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Which Internet browser do you use?
Internet Explorer 53 74.65%
Netscape Navigator 9 12.68%
Opera 9 12.68%
Mozilla 12 16.90%
Other 5 7.04%
Who voted? Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Eldarad CoS)
Donated $9.01
(08-Dec-2003 at 11:25)

I *sort of* use IE...

On the advice of Blood Raven, I use Avant Browser, which uses IE as a core, but comes with a lot of nice extras too, not least of which is a pop-up blocker.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(08-Dec-2003 at 12:26)
Quote:
(Originally posted by demogorgon)

Mozella and IE... I HATE IE though, but it loads faster than mozella so I use it most of the time
thats because IE starts with windows
you can get the same behavior with mozilla, if you use mozilla quickstart. it does however waste some ram even if your not using mozilla, so you have to decide how much you really mind waiting 2 seconds for it to start
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Dec-2003 at 13:19)
i use IE or MSN Explorer.

"From now on only friends. Nothing more, nothing less. How the hell did I get into this mess?"
View Public Profile Visit Crew's homepage Find more posts by Crew Add Crew to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Dec-2003 at 14:32)

IE

easier...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Aurum Add Aurum to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Fyranthalas EnD)
Donated $0.56
(09-Dec-2003 at 06:14)

*mutter* Where are Galeon and Konqueror... and I like Links too.. /: Tho I use FB alot.. But when need better IE likeliness on stupid IE orientated sites I use Konqueror..

Its kinda funny.. all these people sayin how they hate mickey$oft... But they do nothing about it.. /: Get a damn linux on your comp and start the real life..

To be born like the first one
to fly like the only one
to die like the last one
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fyranthalas Add Fyranthalas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2003 at 12:47)

IE

too lazy to go and find another...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vendeelian Add Vendeelian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2003 at 22:27)

FIREBIRD toe tens of polls on this issue persuaded me to vote on it again. FIREBIRD 0.7 is so much better than IE

*Former IE 4, 5, 6, MSN 3, Netscape 2, 3 4, 6, 7, and AOL 3 user*

Eastereg type about:mozila in the location bar in netscape compatible browsers such as mozilla.

|Why do people care so much about hair? In a few years it will turn grey and fall out anyways?||Only the most shallow people dont judge by appearances" Oscar Wild ||Only two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity, but im not sure about the former" Albert Einstien||I drink in order to make other people more interesting||Advertising can be discribed as the arresting of human inteligence long enough to make money from it|http://www.legalreactor.topcities.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angry Beaver Z Add Angry Beaver Z to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as tsachi)
Donated $0.56
(09-Dec-2003 at 22:33)

Internet Explorer, it's the best, plus I am used to it.
View Public Profile Visit Tsachi's homepage Find more posts by Tsachi Add Tsachi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2003 at 22:42)

I use IE, but my dad uses Netscape. I've used it a couple of times. It's not so bad, but I've used IE all my life and I don't wanna change that. We allso use IE @ school so that makes things alot easier...

LoL
View Public Profile Find more posts by slettuh Add slettuh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(10-Dec-2003 at 12:20)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Angry Beaver Z)

Eastereg type about:mozila in the location bar in netscape compatible browsers such as mozilla.
or do it in IE and get a blue screen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Dec-2003 at 14:09)

Mozilla Firebird and Avant Browser if I need IE.

Failures are often caused by an inability to adapt.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gemini OA Add Gemini OA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Dec-2003 at 16:33)
Netscape Navigator right now, used to use IE
View Public Profile Find more posts by unknownhombre Add unknownhombre to your Buddy List Reply with Quote