Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: where you from
Norway 6 6.12%
Sweden 10 10.20%
Germany 0 0%
USA 22 22.45%
UK 5 5.10%
Finland 4 4.08%
Japan - China 2 2.04%
Russia 0 0%
Close to one of the above 18 18.37%
Other 31 31.63%
South America 0 0%
Austraila 0 0%
Who voted? Voters: 98
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(10-Nov-2004 at 22:03)

Quote:
(Originally posted by RW Hippie)

I am canadian, eh. I live in a igloo and I go to work on a dogsled while drinking my strong canadian beer then I go play hockey, eh. I workship the Mighty Moose and the Migthy Beaver.
What? No polar bears? You must live in a deprived part of Canada.

Quote:
From the USA altho i dont want to be anymore now that bush has been elected and no he wasint re-eclected cuz he was never elected in the first place he was apointed the first time.

I guess we gotta boost the intelligence of our population by whatever means, even if we have to export 'em.

Me, I'm from the US too...

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Murmelbeast RoU)
(10-Nov-2004 at 23:02)

Quote:

I am canadian, eh. I live in a igloo and I go to work on a dogsled while drinking my strong canadian beer then I go play hockey, eh. I workship the Mighty Moose and the Migthy Beaver.
lol! i saw that on a t-shirt in canada

We'll be back in a flash with more of this trash
View Public Profile Find more posts by Murmelbeast Add Murmelbeast to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Nov-2004 at 23:49)

From the USA. I plan to finish my life in Ecuador though, the conversion rate is wicked awesome down there, it's relativeley developed, and not many people know about it.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 00:05)
huhu

Sweden ofcourse..

Quote:
33% - Romanians (including yours trully)
Alot of dutches but romanians and aussies?
View Public Profile Find more posts by kaozarn Add kaozarn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 00:30)

Quote:
(Originally posted by roselicious)

*hits 1q2w3e with a pile of empty stubbies for not including Australia as an option*
*passes rose his stack of VB stubbies

*hits 1q2w3e for not including Malaysia as an option either*

you shoulda gone

Asia
Oceania
Europe
North America
South America
Antartica

Jehovah Jireh ~ The LORD Will Provide!
Jesus is COOL! Christ Our Only Lord!

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Good King Henry)
Donated $3.28
(11-Nov-2004 at 01:35)

New York, New York, it's a helluva town!
The Bronx is up and the battery's down!

*sighs*

Yeah, y'all get the picture. I'm from the greatest city in one of the top 10 countries.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 01:40)

why aren't there any southamerica options?? Argentina RULES!!!!

1000 rep points...eeh I mean 296
Mods will never find me ^^ That's what you think *gasp* they're everywhere I wonder which one of the new mods will come here first...
View Public Profile Find more posts by demi Add demi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(11-Nov-2004 at 01:53)

Quote:
(Originally posted by demi)

why aren't there any southamerica options?? Argentina RULES!!!!
I second that. Although I live in Canada, which when it comes to a country to live in, it kicks ass.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(11-Nov-2004 at 02:54)

exclamation mark

Quote:
(Originally posted by Narsius)

why not iraq on there?
Because he only has ten options and it is on there, under the other option.
I am from the US, east coast to be exact about 40-45 minutes from Washington DC.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...

Last edited by Valek, 11-Nov-2004 at 02:55.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:02)

Well, like many people here, I'm a Canadian... East Ont I am.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:03)

Quote:
(Originally posted by roselicious)

*hits 1q2w3e with a pile of empty stubbies for not including Australia as an option*
yeah can't forget about australia!

~ The best thing you can do is surprise yourself ~

"If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement." - Homer Simpson
View Public Profile Find more posts by hannah78 Add hannah78 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:06)

Quote:

along with 90% of the rest of hte population of canada, all of which now that bob or gary of whom any non-canadian speaks of

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:08)
hmm... those are some terrible options out there

no dutchies, romanians or malaysians, who are prolly some the biggest groups out there.. besides, the question is kinda vague. is it referring to nationality, or the place where you live?

anyways, im finnish and living in south africa... half romanian too
View Public Profile Find more posts by Simkin Add Simkin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.00
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:23)

*crawls out of his igloo*
Well, I am Canadian as well.
*goes back in*
too bad i really don't live in one, it would be cool

Join the Mafia - Click here
Thanks to NeoDeGenero for this link to my "other" side - Here you go [color=dark blue]Scary, eh?[/color]
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Real McCoy Add The Real McCoy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $14.28
(11-Nov-2004 at 03:49)

USA woot woot!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tack Add Tack to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as yeyee)
(11-Nov-2004 at 07:32)

croatia here, eastern eurepe
View Public Profile Find more posts by mojpasgaro Add mojpasgaro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(11-Nov-2004 at 08:07)

I live in the US...

I use to live in Minnesota, but now I live in Montana... you can't imagine how many rich people have vaction hoes around hear...

I set up and fix computer networks and computers for them...
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Nov-2004 at 08:44)
sunglasses

West Side Ya all

Santa Barbara Cali mind ya

home of the rich and famous. I'm neither rich nor famous

But i do have roots in

Israel
Rhode Island
New Mexico

Rhode Island was definitely the best!
Where the Driving test is all about DUI haha

New England, where it all comes together
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeeniMyniMo Add MeeniMyniMo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(11-Nov-2004 at 08:46)

w00t w00t, I'm from San Diego. Got lots of family up in the SB area though, go there pretty often. West coast is where it's all at though.

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ZephyrCloud)
Donated $4.64
(11-Nov-2004 at 09:33)

Sydney, Australia...born in NZ though and got heaps of relatives in Malaysia...but noooo...none of those options are up there..=(
View Public Profile Find more posts by CloudHeartsMeli Add CloudHeartsMeli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote