Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(20-Sep-2006 at 09:47)
The Greeks bathed too offen together and drank too much wine.

From an evolutionary point of view Homosexuality is immpossible.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Sep-2006 at 21:12)

Re: Yet another homosexuality thread...

Originally Posted by Gus Mackay:
I don't know why this does go on... All I'm saying is that homosexuality is social and environmental. There's nothing wrong with that and I won't judge lest I be judged - that's not my job. Had this conversation with Cathou before (I think... or was that Belili).
All you have proven is that in a encouraging or even a relaxed social environment, people naturally dabble with both sexes when it comes to physical intimacy. If its natural and hurts no one, you become hard pressed to say its wrong. I'm glad your not judging like many of the socially conservative Christians out there.

Originally Posted by Gotts:

Not quite impossible. Intraspecies aggression between males can be stemmed through homosexuality, and its been shown that there is a correlation between having many brothers and being homosexual.

And you can never drink too much wine.

This too will pass

Last edited by Samurai Pooh, 20-Sep-2006 at 21:14.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Samurai Pooh Add Samurai Pooh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(21-Sep-2006 at 18:09)

Originally Posted by Gus Mackay:
That would mean I'm currently repressing feelings that I would otherwise show if I existed in Ancient Greece. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not
I'm sorry Gus, are you admitting something here? I never said anything about you or indeed everyone having homosexual "tendancies".

I merely said that those who do have those feelings are simply more likely to feel able to express them in a society that is open-minded and accepting.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Sep-2006 at 20:32)

Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung:

actually know, its carried on the x chromosome and actually studies have shown it might also make females more furtile.

if you want to see studies etc just pm me

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote