Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Kingdom Agent > Options and Features Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Jan-2003 at 23:56)
Kingdom Agent : Forums

Well, for the past few ages my kingdom has been using the Glorat War Boards to gather all our intel and have a place to archive it and plan wars.

Currently we are debating on making the switch to the KD Agent as many of its features are incredible, I commend the Utopia Temple staff for creating another great tool. However there is one thing that the glorat war boards has that the Kingdom Agent does not is a feature where you can create and manage forums.

There is of course the ability to post in threads created for CB/SoM's etc for intel. But just a general place for a kingdom to use a forums does not exist. Or at least my last 20-30 mins looking through all the options as admin did not lead me to find a forums.

I think that it would be a great addition to the kingdom agent tool if there was the ability to use it as not only as a place to archive intel gathered but also to be used as a forums. The reason is that it is sometimes a hassle to have to use the ingame forums while using archives outside of the game. I know that my kingdom would switch and i'm sure that it would be a good attraction for other kingdoms.
The ingame forums just do not allow the control that some of the forums outside the game do.

Right now some of the choices are, using an avidgamers forums which does not have any tools, Using the KD Agent which has all the tools but lacks a set of forums, or using the glorat war boards which has some tools and a forums.

If there IS an option for forums I'm sorry I went on so long But as far as I can see I can't find one. If there is however I would appreciate if somebody would tell me where it is.

Anyways just some thoughts
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gakundra Add Gakundra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(10-Jan-2003 at 04:58)

Would be nice, but server issues might be a prob.. I dunno..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(10-Jan-2003 at 10:50)

lightbulb Re: Kingdom Agent : Forums

The Kingdom Agent works a bit differently than the other boards in that aspect, but I understand your request, and will add it to the wish-list.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Jan-2003 at 14:03)
w00t thanks Brother Green.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gakundra Add Gakundra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2003 at 17:54)
That would be great
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobizam Add bobizam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Feb-2003 at 03:38)

smile

Yep.
This would be a great addition to the Kingdom Agent!
View Public Profile Visit homestar14's homepage Find more posts by homestar14 Add homestar14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Feb-2003 at 03:46)
i dont know if this has been suggested b4 but the agent would be alot better if it could deal with export lines, esp cause both agent and angel are from temple it makes it easier for attackers to quickly look at all the info and transfer it to military calculator, yes i know u can directly load the attack calculator from agent but military calculator is better plus u can see the province in your archive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Luis Figo Add Luis Figo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Feb-2003 at 17:45)
it would also be nice if there was a tab in the Angel pull-up menu for transferring archives into the kd agent queue

or simplifying it further with an option to transfer all archives to the kd agent with one button
View Public Profile Find more posts by bbertine Add bbertine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Utopia Temple Host
Donated $5.12
(22-Feb-2003 at 02:17)

Quote:
(Originally posted by bbertine)

it would also be nice if there was a tab in the Angel pull-up menu for transferring archives into the kd agent queue

or simplifying it further with an option to transfer all archives to the kd agent with one button
Select the people in the archive you want to send (if all of them, click on the first, scroll down, and click on the last). Right click, and select 'send to kingdom agent'.

Job done. If you're really lazy (like me), Ctrl-K to send.

- Tyrall

Admin of the Tyrall Network, home of Utopia Temple
View Public Profile Visit Tyrall's homepage Find more posts by Tyrall Add Tyrall to your Buddy List Reply with Quote