Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-Jun-2003 at 19:55)
lightbulb 2 Things: Races, Forums

First the froums:

In the politics there could be an option to choose for the king/queen, to decide on kd teams.

This could be a thing so when the king chooses it he can decide how many small forums could be in the main forum.
so that each team gets their own forum.

So u click forum...where there is the choice of which team forum you want to acces. so that whole kd teams get to have more space to discuss.

(they could all have seperate pages???)

and along with the no. of team forums there would be the original for the whole kd.

For the race.....u could make more races and chane over races every age....so there is a change, with diferent races.

E.g ther could be 13 races, and every age they choose between them which ones to put for the new age.........and if u did that maybe the person who's new age idea gets chosen gets to chooses the first.
View Public Profile Find more posts by docter Add docter to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2003 at 20:08)
Can't to much space on the servers and second it will be difficult to get everything organised... <-- those teams you al ready have..

called TOpics..
View Public Profile Find more posts by rekel Add rekel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2003 at 20:09)
i like both ideas. i especially like the unused reces idea. then mehule could eliminate feary's, elves, and halfers. then my orc wold steal your land. and with no checks/balence all hell would break loose and the most active kd would always win lol sorry. if mehule adds new races i'm all for it but if he deletes the elves for an age i'm gone till i finish colledge at least lol
View Public Profile Find more posts by dbz3000 Add dbz3000 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $8.00
(24-Jun-2003 at 03:22)

I would like to see the last poster in that tread..
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skotten Add Skotten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote