Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:07)
Booze and Hooters (BAH)

BAH is an offensive alliance based on the world of legends server with a strong believe in helping each other.

We were founded in round 23 and continue to offer loyalty to our members.

Leader of BAH:
Steven
MSN: [email protected]

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Benno!

Head of War:
The Highness

We currently retaliate all attacks on our members. BAH also declares war on kingdoms hostiling any BAH kingdom.

With questions feel free to drop any of those mentioned in the message a line.

We felt that we needed a thread back in UT to help provide a public face for ourselves.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY

Last edited by Trimba, 12-Oct-2004 at 19:08.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trimba Add Trimba to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:14)

Question.

Why is it that an offensive alliance, as such, would care for a public face or opinion? Being an offensive alliance, I would think how the public to perceive you is one of your least worries considering I expect you and the public to clash quite somewhat?

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:19)
i like the name not just 'cause bah is a cool non-word, but booze and hooters, yum

but this makes me skeptical:

Quote:
BAH also declares war on kingdoms hostiling any BAH kingdom
if bah's just going to go around beating up on anyone who declares another bah kingdom, where's the fun in that..? if it's an honorable declaration, why can't your bah kingdom fight like men (and women)? it's pretty satisfying to cream a kingdom that targets you..but if you can't do it without outside help..then you're doing something wrong :-\
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:35)
Quote:
Why is it that an offensive alliance, as such, would care for a public face or opinion?
Bringing all the complaints etc to one central point will be much easier to handle.

This way we can point out with prove that we are not the initial agressor but that we act upon actions made by others. No matter what those actions might have been.

As well is this public face a way to contact BAH leadership about all questions like yours that might arise.

Yours faithfully,
Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trimba Add Trimba to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:39)
Quote:
if bah's just going to go around beating up on anyone who declares another bah kingdom, where's the fun in that..? if it's an honorable declaration, why can't your bah kingdom fight like men (and women)? it's pretty satisfying to cream a kingdom that targets you..but if you can't do it without outside help..then you're doing something wrong :-\
Dear Swifty,

That is just a way of how u can play this game. BAH is just playing this game like that.

Yours faithfully,
Steven
King of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:39)

bah.... (pun intended)
if a big alliance declares one of your kingdoms, then u guys declare war on that kingdom.... wont you get creamed in the end?

Jehovah Jireh ~ The LORD Will Provide!
Jesus is COOL! Christ Our Only Lord!

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:42)
Quote:
wont you get creamed in the end?
We might or we might not. There is really only one way to find out.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
Global Moderator
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:49)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Trimba)

Dear Swifty,

That is just a way of how u can play this game. BAH is just playing this game like that.

Yours faithfully,
Steven
King of BAH
Err, that wasn't me who said that, but okay.

Quote:
(Originally posted by Trimba)

Bringing all the complaints etc to one central point will be much easier to handle.

This way we can point out with prove that we are not the initial agressor but that we act upon actions made by others. No matter what those actions might have been.

As well is this public face a way to contact BAH leadership about all questions like yours that might arise.

Yours faithfully,
Steven
Leader of BAH
Ah yes, I can understand, but what I meant is why would you care to prove your "innocence" if your alliance is offensively based. Diplomacy and/or PR threads are something that I would usually relate to defensive alliances, not offensive.

From what I can gather, does that mean to say your alliances actually cares of the general utopians opinion, or rather, just to protect ones own interest, such as is in the case you supplied, who is right or wrong in a situation brought forth to your attention?

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.

Last edited by Swifty, 12-Oct-2004 at 19:51.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:54)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Swifty)

Err, that wasn't me who said that, but okay.
i can see how he'd confuse us

dear trimba,

your reponse to my question didn't really answer it. but thanks anyway

love always and forever until i DIE,
shesaid
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2004 at 19:55)
Dear Swifty,

Sorry that I switched the names of you and shesaid.

Quote:
From what I can gather, does that mean to say your alliances actually cares of the general utopians opinion, or rather, just to protect ones own interest, such as is in the case you supplied, who is right or wrong in a situation brought forth to your attention?
It is indeed just to protect our own interest. To show who is right or wrong in a situation. It is not that we make people suffer for the actions they have never made.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(12-Oct-2004 at 21:11)

Hahaha, i love the name

Good luck. You should grow bigger before you start getting too offensive, since your going to need to be able to back your selves up

Good luck!

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2004 at 21:59)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Paradox UC)

Hahaha, i love the name

Good luck. You should grow bigger before you start getting too offensive, since your going to need to be able to back your selves up

Good luck!
considering they say they're around since age 23... i think they should be not that bad....

but

Quote:
We might or we might not. There is really only one way to find out.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH
you so sure abouit that.... whats wrong with kds declaring yours?>

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(12-Oct-2004 at 22:11)
Quote:
(Originally posted by BangGang IHJ)
you so sure abouit that.... whats wrong with kds declaring yours?>
nothing wrong with it
it's not like they can prevent it from ever happening

but..

Quote:
BAH also declares war on kingdoms hostiling any BAH kingdom
and when asked what was wrong with fighting honorable wars when they're declared:

Quote:
(12-Oct-2004 at 22:33)
I'm a bit confused here...
you say your an offensive alliance but you care about "honour" and you wont punish kds who didnt do anything to BaH, so ugh... how is our alliance offensive if it only retaliates?
when I hear the words "offensive alliance" I think about a group of people who form up an alliance and just double/triple declare a random kd and send OOH/OOW help from other kds in that alliance, its basically called GB(gang bang) if you didnt recognize it yet...
or another thing is to raze people to death just for the heck of it...

doesnt seem to me that such offensive alliances need a thread in UT, I agree with swifty on this one...

and also I dont think that your alliance is truely an offensive alliance, judging by the way you described it here. I think that your alliance is a defensive alliance that retals with extreme exgaturation(or however you spell that word)

Warning:
N00B ALERT
View Public Profile Find more posts by zling Add zling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(12-Oct-2004 at 22:54)

Quote:
considering they say they're around since age 23... i think they should be not that bad....
Ahh my bad, I havent ever seen them before so i just assumed they were a new alliance. But i havent seen any kds before?

Do you guys have a website/forums?

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 03:25)

lol, although it sounds weird...

Good luck guys!=)

Every day, In every way, youre love blooms in my heart -Cicero
Current Status Chancellor of Kds WoL SF
Proud Former 2ic Of Divine Titans (DT)
My Contact - [email protected]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cic3ro Add Cic3ro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 06:17)
Quote:
Do you guys have a website/forums?
Dear Paradox,

We only use IRC/icq/msn/aim to have optimal personal contact between the kingdoms.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(13-Oct-2004 at 08:14)
haha.. that really does make sure activeness.. well great to see u guys here..
View Public Profile Find more posts by xvian Add xvian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 09:03)

We have opened an irc room , open for discussion.

Server :

irc.freeler.nl

Channel :

#BAH

Yours faithfully ,

Benno

Head of Foreign Affairs
View Public Profile Find more posts by ikbendeman Add ikbendeman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 10:12)

u should know most utopians use

irc.utonet.org as the server...

if u got ur channel on another server... not many gonna go and see

My Blog[-Valek-]