Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(Post has been warned)
(10-Dec-2004 at 20:22)
Tired of Echo of Nefarious Bottom Feeding on BF

Hello all,

I am the Co-Monarch of the kingdom of Evil Squirrel Army (AKA: Squirrels Like Sex - for this age) on BF. My kingdom has been together for 12 ages and we have focused mainly on warring. We are a strong warring kingdom that does not land drop or fake war. We currently have 7 wins on the BF server and all of them came from declarations on kingdoms within 5% of our range and up to 10% larger than us in size. I present this information about my kingdom to give background for the rest of my post.

My kingdom is tired of costant bottom feeding from Echo of Nefarious. Echo of Nefarious has been feeding off my kingdom since week 2 of this age. They hit into our kingdom during peace time, hostiles, and even wars. And they dont just make 2 or 3 or even 4 hits and move on. No, Echo of Nefarious hits into our kingdom at least 8 times and sometimes more. This has occured on at least 8 different occasions that I have documented.

My kingdom has tried diplomacy with Echo of Nefarious and all we get are responses such as "funny msg" when we ask them to please move on. We have tried threats to no avail. I have even message the top 2 kingdoms in the Echo Alliance asking for them to look into the situation and I have never once gotten a response.

An example of the latest wave of hits is listed below:

February 11th, YR10 An Unknown Province from ##:## invaded and stole from when the wifes away (##:##).

February 11th, YR10 An Unknown Province from ##:## invaded and stole from when the wifes away (##:##).

February 12th, YR10 An Unknown Province from ##:## invaded and stole from yes please (##:##).

February 12th, YR10 An Unknown Province from ##:## invaded Off the crossbar (##:##) and captured 271 acres of land.

February 14th, YR10 An Unknown Province from ##:## invaded and stole from when the wifes away (##:##).

February 21st, YR10 PayForMyV0dkA (##:##) invaded and stole from when the wifes away (##:##).

March 3rd, YR10 PayForMyPlatinum (##:##) invaded and stole from Off the crossbar (##:##).

March 9th, YR10 PayForMyDoctor (##:##) invaded yes please (##:##) and captured 177 acres of land.

March 13th, YR10 PayMyGFsUtopiaBills (##:##) invaded WithoutACondom (##:##) and captured 132 acres of land.

We have exhausted every avenue available to us. We have no choice now but to abandon warring and sacrifice our provinces to try and teach Echo of Nefarious some manners.

My kingdom is 7.5 Million NW and Echo of Nefarious is 18.5 Million NW. Apparently they cant bottom feed on kingdoms even remotely thier own size or even 50% of thier own size.

I am asking for all kingdoms who are tired of bottom feeding to band together on BF and make attack after attack on the King of Echo of Nefarious. They are not hard to find as they are a top50 NW kingdom.

It is time to teach these whorring kingdoms that the warring kingdoms are tired of being the food for these sorry excuses for players.

WoL is revolting against the LIVE Alliance right now and I am asking that all the kingdom on BF who are tired of bottom feeding join together and make Echo of Nefarious pay and show these "top" (and I use top loosely) kingdoms they cant feed off of us forever.

If you doubt the attacks I posted simply get a CE from Echo of Nefarious and you will see I am not lying.

Thanks for taking the time to read this long post.
View Public Profile Find more posts by rlb6673 Add rlb6673 to your Buddy List
(10-Dec-2004 at 20:42)
lol
Dude everyone gets bottomfed, im sure nefarious gets bottomfed from the top 5 kds.

Instead of whining, declare them if ur so good at warring - prismatic warriors were able to do that last age against a much bigger absalom kd.
Another idea:
Last age my kd got bottomfed by some fags in the top 10 and so we targetted one of their smaller provinces and razed it 15x. Whores want nothing except net worth, if you can jepoardise their rank or make yourself a bad target then they will start getting the picture - you will risk ruin to your age to destroy theirs.

If you get hit in real war, that sux though, if u showed alanp evidence of that im sure he would slap nefarious get back in line.

Also what people complaining have to understand is that people who are labelled dishonourable bottomfeeders are in much more active kingdoms than the bottomfed kds, and so even if your kd gets hit 10x per 24h, there are still 15-20 provinces not attacking your kd and getting someone else. They wouldnt hit you cause they hate you, they would hit you because they have something to gain from you.
~HecAtE
View Public Profile Find more posts by GaNgStAh Add GaNgStAh to your Buddy List
(Posted as Paradoxy)
(10-Dec-2004 at 20:45)

Hey GaNgStAh

I agree with GaNgStAh, atleast try to pump up and show em a fair war.

If that fails, try to get in contact with Echo leaders and see what you can work out.

And if that fails, get 2 kingdoms to declare them with you Just kidding...

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List
(Post has been warned)
(10-Dec-2004 at 20:55)
Quote:
(Originally posted by GaNgStAh)

lol
Dude everyone gets bottomfed, im sure nefarious gets bottomfed from the top 5 kds.

I never said bottom feeding doesn't happen or even that it should never happen. I simply stated that "constant" bottom feeding by the same kingdom non-stop is pathetic and weak.

Instead of whining, declare them if ur so good at warring - prismatic warriors were able to do that last age against a much bigger absalom kd.

I am not whining. I am asking that other kingdoms tired of bottom feeding like this band together and take the fight to Echo of Nefarious.

Another idea:
Last age my kd got bottomfed by some fags in the top 10 and so we targetted one of their smaller provinces and razed it 15x. Whores want nothing except net worth, if you can jepoardise their rank or make yourself a bad target then they will start getting the picture - you will risk ruin to your age to destroy theirs.

My kingdom has already decided we are going to stop warring and deal with Echo of Nefarious. We plan to take down as many of thier provinces as we can before we are destroyed.

If you get hit in real war, that sux though, if u showed alanp evidence of that im sure he would slap nefarious get back in line.

We have been hit by them in real war and as for Echo doing something about it. I have messaged both top kingdoms of Echo with substantial proof and they have not responded. I also informed Echo of Nefarious that I was reporting them to thier Alliance. They responded by saying:

On March 14th, YR10, we received this note...
To The Honorable Lord Blues

lol reported us to echo ?
thats a funny one... I would be surprised if we even hear anything from it.

Signed, Sir gidatu the Sorcerer of Milliways Revenge (##:##)

So I seriously doubt the Echo Alliance has any honor or will even look into this issue.

Also what people complaining have to understand is that people who are labelled dishonourable bottomfeeders are in much more active kingdoms than the bottomfed kds, and so even if your kd gets hit 10x per 24h, there are still 15-20 provinces not attacking your kd and getting someone else. They wouldnt hit you cause they hate you, they would hit you because they have something to gain from you.
~HecAtE

Laugh, that is just untrue. Thinking the kingdoms that bottomfeed are more active than the kingdoms they bottomfeed is just a blatant lie. How active do you have to be in a bottom feeding kingdom? You simply logon twice a day. Once to make an attack, and the 2nd time to build your lands and do other deeds. I assure you that as a warring kingdom my kingdom is much more active than Echo of Nefarious. Just because a kingdom doesn't make a run for the charts doesn't mean they are inactive or lesser players than these exploring/bottom feeding kingdoms that have to hide behind Alliances to achieve everything without any risk to themselves. And they hit us because we are easy targets and they can gain a little from us without fear of retals. But all that is about to change.

Last edited by rlb6673, 10-Dec-2004 at 21:01.
(10-Dec-2004 at 21:00)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Paradoxy)

Hey GaNgStAh

I agree with GaNgStAh, atleast try to pump up and show em a fair war.

Right, a 7.5 M NW kingdom trying to war an 18.5 M NW kingdom. That sounds like an intelligent idea.

If that fails, try to get in contact with Echo leaders and see what you can work out.

Been there and done that and gotten ZERO response from anyone in the Echo Alliance.

And if that fails, get 2 kingdoms to declare them with you Just kidding...

We are deciding our course of action now. And if we get other kingdoms involved I assure you it will be a lot more than just 2 kingdoms.
(Post has been warned)
(10-Dec-2004 at 21:11)
grr.. Kick thier arses

I am on WoL but I say beat the crap out of thier small guys. I think more people should help you out. Bottomfeeders are uber gay.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miah1 Add Miah1 to your Buddy List
  Closed Thread