Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Coffee or tea
Coffee 48 46.15%
Tea 56 53.85%
Who voted? Voters: 104
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $8.00
(10-Oct-2004 at 15:52)

Coffee or tea?

What do you prefer?

I prefer Coffee

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
~ Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill ~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skotten Add Skotten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 15:55)

Tea pwns ya silly Norwegian! Go grow some decent taste buds

~~Retired Head Diplomat, War Commander and BF commander of NI~~
~~NI until I die~~

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience" - George Bernard Shaw
View Public Profile Find more posts by GrumpyOleDwarf Add GrumpyOleDwarf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.80
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:01)

Coffee all the fucking way!

Coffee is the god's nectar

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X Rise up and show the world your battle is won.
X Rise up and show the world the old you is gone.
X Rise up and show the world your new life has begun.
X Rise up and show the world! Welcome back!
View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:11)

Of course, being a proud Englishman, i'm going to have to say Tea beats Coffee hands down.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.01
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:31)

I was torn between my Mocha and my Earl Grey... so I flipped a coin and Tea won.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Darth Orio Add Darth Orio to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:38)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Darth Orio)

I was torn between my Mocha and my Earl Grey... so I flipped a coin and Tea won.
did the same but coffee won and it's cappuccino for me
View Public Profile Find more posts by knightster Add knightster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:43)

ninja

Coffee, strong and black. No shit in it.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as final judgement)
Research Group
(10-Oct-2004 at 16:50)

coffee is complete ass, it wreaks of bitterness and tastes just as bad

i was raised on tea and therefore i must go with tea...

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 18:04)
Tea anyday.
View Public Profile Find more posts by PandaLord Add PandaLord to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Meli)
(10-Oct-2004 at 18:08)

Tea is better then coffee.... I hate coffee! *bleh*

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(10-Oct-2004 at 18:21)

COffee
Tea

all others

Coffee is the best by far

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(10-Oct-2004 at 18:25)

Depends on the time of day and what kind of each, I'd take coffee over tea though most of the time if I was in need of it unless it was hot, then I'd take cold tea.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 18:39)

Tea all the way!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cobra2002 Add Cobra2002 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(10-Oct-2004 at 19:39)

Tea, not only it tastes better you can have more flavours to it than on coffee. It has healthy effect on you and its drink of the wise peoples ( well I am exception in that, naturally )

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 19:48)

coffee rules, especially in the morning
Green tea in the evening, very good as well.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Scrim Add Scrim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Poz
(10-Oct-2004 at 19:59)
COFFEE!!!!

Coffee ownz tea.

Strong black coffee all the way - the entire day

Tea is just coloured hot water - bah!

I'm from Denmark, that maybe got something to do with it :P

*Running to the kitchen to brew some coffee*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Poz Add Poz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ejjl)
(10-Oct-2004 at 20:08)
teeth

brew me some too, pozzypoz =D coffee is gooooood
View Public Profile Find more posts by Edwinem TA Add Edwinem TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Poz
(10-Oct-2004 at 20:13)
I will Ed

Congratulatoins with (another) account inhere!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Poz Add Poz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2004 at 20:22)

Capuccino, Machiatto, Affogato, Vienna Coffee PWNS tea anyday...

especially Starbucks Quad Ice Caramel Machiatto with Irish Cream Syrup and Extra Drizzle, Venti Size

Jehovah Jireh ~ The LORD Will Provide!
Jesus is COOL! Christ Our Only Lord!

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(10-Oct-2004 at 20:45)

Coffee in the morning, tea at night.... for the simple reason coffee is easier to make and the taste doesn't change threw out the day... then I have tea at night because I usually want something different...
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote