Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(04-Jun-2003 at 03:05)
in to battle

wouldnt it be good if the ruler which is you had the option of going into battle and giving and extra 10-20% attacker power but the catch is that you couldnt access your account for however long your attack is because simply put you are not there maybe lower the % but what do u think
View Public Profile Find more posts by helpme Add helpme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2003 at 04:23)

question

i dont get it
View Public Profile Find more posts by balin79 Add balin79 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2003 at 04:28)
Quote:
(Originally posted by balin79)

i dont get it
it's a lame idea but i'll give an example what he means.

You pick the option, "in to battle" for your attack

During this time, your military gets +10% strength or so and will last for the duration of your attack.

However, you can't log in during this time.

a pretty lame idea i would say a really, really LAME idea
View Public Profile Find more posts by Snow Demon X35A Add Snow Demon X35A to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2003 at 06:00)
well higher percentage maybe close to 50 and ppl would agree but that would be to powerful
View Public Profile Find more posts by helpme Add helpme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as F O R T)
(04-Jun-2003 at 06:25)
no
View Public Profile Find more posts by ManNhEiM Add ManNhEiM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2003 at 14:18)
If you're an attacker you don't usually log in during that time anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Toblerone Add Toblerone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2003 at 01:54)

lame, you need to make it more interesting

[color=white]I AM NOT SENDING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES.
View Public Profile Find more posts by haryfeet Add haryfeet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2003 at 10:35)
no i think it's interesting. good for the servers too.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faery Wackers Add Faery Wackers to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2003 at 10:37)

Yea, maybe the next day u are gone coz u cant login...

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote