Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?
Thijmen X of M 35 50.72%
Ater of M 34 49.28%
Who voted? Voters: 69
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $5.00
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:06)
Battle of the M's

Rules:

-All votes must be public

-At least 10% of most recent 100 posts must be in LA, RGD, if you do not have 100, then 10% out of how many posts you have.or PH; you cannot vote if you have less than ten posts.

"God does not play dice" -- Albert Einstein
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Hawk Add Lord Hawk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.80
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:11)

Ater of course....hes just A super cool ass

America The 6th Nicest Country According To U.N. Reports
MetalStorm
View Public Profile Find more posts by Soul Reaver Add Soul Reaver to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $14.28
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:13)

I say Ater too, but I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed. Something along the lines of keeping this in the LA.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tack Add Tack to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:14)

Thijmen. He was damn popular a bit back from what I remember.
View Public Profile Find more posts by D o m i Add D o m i to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.00
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:19)
Well Naz -did- let me do this before but he told me not to make a ton of threads about it, so that's why I am only making one thread at a time.

"God does not play dice" -- Albert Einstein
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Hawk Add Lord Hawk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:19)

I vote for Thijmen

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lord Snow LL)
Research Group
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:21)

I vote for Thijmen

"Someday someone will best me. But it will not be you and it will not be today."
"Few who say nothing are silent."
Every fool knows you can't touch the stars but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.
View Public Profile Find more posts by L0rd Snow Add L0rd Snow to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as quantumchaos)
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(20-Jan-2004 at 05:30)

thijmen... i dont know him very well, but i cant stand Ater
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ater of M)
Donated $32.56
(20-Jan-2004 at 06:20)

Love me or hate me most everyone has a strong opinion about me, I mean most everyone knows my name, and in the end isn't that what being popular is all about? Being well known.. and liked, err.

The point is Bink isn't even here he's off getting drunk on his apples. He told me he'd be happy to lose to me! He also kinda mumbled something about gardening, but he was drunk so I didn't really pay any attention.

So vote for me... or be crushed beneath my ir0n paw.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DP of M)
(20-Jan-2004 at 07:27)

Ater, he is a real ass. No more needed to be said.

SLEEP
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drunken Penguin Add Drunken Penguin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Quint Shadowkit)
Donated $10.00
(20-Jan-2004 at 07:36)

Poor ater, he advertise #rgd with this thread in hopes of getting more votes, seem to backfire since I voted for bink with others
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shadowkit Add Shadowkit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ater of M)
Donated $32.56
(20-Jan-2004 at 08:18)

Yeah my plan to get votes from #rgd backfired

-eye roll-

At least not everyone is stupid.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurley 121)
Donated $6.72
(20-Jan-2004 at 08:23)

Ater is the r0xx0rz

Life is a test and I get bad marks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hurleyy Add Hurleyy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.68
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:21)

Ater is the man ! At least a man, which is good enough to get my vote !

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [60 pixel rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by SchneiderChan Add SchneiderChan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
(Posted as Sapphyre)
Donated $3.28
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:42)

Ater kicks ass and that Sam guy likes him too!

1 <3 Ater

fnord
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tia Add Tia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ater of M)
Donated $32.56
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:46)

Just remember, a vote for Bink because you don't like me is still a vote for me! Ha! So yeah, I can still laugh at you all 'cause you're still thinking about me when you vote.

<3's Saphhyre

(Posted as Hurley 121)
Donated $6.72
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:46)

It still doesnt change the fact that Tia is most r0xx0rz out of anyone and would totally win this poll!

1 <3<3<3 Tia who <3's Ater who <3's Daves penis who <3's metal studs

View Public Profile Find more posts by Hurleyy Add Hurleyy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.68
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:49)

Although I agree Tia r0xx0rz, there is little need for such reassurance in Ater's Ego thread !

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [60 pixel rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by SchneiderChan Add SchneiderChan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jan-2004 at 09:56)
its not like i know them..
im not online the entire day, and throwing my own life away
View Public Profile Find more posts by ruudie Add ruudie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurley 121)
Donated $6.72
(20-Jan-2004 at 10:03)

Hey, youre online right now

Everyone thinks about Ater! Mwahaha his plan has succeeded.