Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(29-Aug-2001 at 08:45)
SCI calc bug

this one isnt so bad simply i calced how much points i needed to get to a certain % the calc told me the right amount and i got to that percent, but when i went to the calc when my sci was done the diplay at the end of the bar was off by .1%

so it goes like this graph has correct values but the number at the end is wrong,

also it would help if you could lengthen the graph about an inch cuase im having a hard time calcing the correct amount of sci points on the larger sci bonuses
View Public Profile Find more posts by UnitG1 Add UnitG1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Aug-2001 at 04:02)
Re: SCI calc bug

I see now use in being correct to 100% in science - as you grow your sci lowers. Just keep tossing in some cash everyday.

Second, perhaps you run your comp wiht 800x600 or something?
Try to increase it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Frank Zapper Add Frank Zapper to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Aug-2001 at 08:13)

first of all i know what im doing my sci did not go down it is a bug angel told me to put 8000 points for 30% sci so i did that and i got 30% sci but when i double checked my calculations i hade th same amount of points but it said i only put enough for 29.9% an i have my screen at 1024x800 so shut up dude you dont know what your talking about
View Public Profile Find more posts by UnitG1 Add UnitG1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(30-Aug-2001 at 15:36)

Calm down UnitG1, he was just trying to help you!

It must be a rounding issue if you ask me.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Aug-2001 at 01:14)

What's up man?

As BG said, I was only trying to help.
I see now that I may were a bit "studdy", sorry...

But really, what's the fuss about?
.2% here and there... Does'nt make that bigger difference now does it?

Peace bro',
View Public Profile Find more posts by Frank Zapper Add Frank Zapper to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Sep-2001 at 04:33)
sorry

i havent been getting enough sleep, i retact my statment and thankz for your help, ok bg i see so then theres nothing that can be done about it o well