Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Mar-2005 at 19:49)

sci pump tip needed!

im a dwarf merchnt on WoL and im gona just pump my pop sci, building investment sci and income sci. Im going for banks and the building which lowers costs of buying sci, in what order do u think i should pump the sci, which order would make my pump quicker?

"Better to Reign In Hell then Serve in Heaven"
"That wepon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through it. And your poetry will be written with blood."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Anima Add Anima to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $28.37
(23-Mar-2005 at 19:58)

I'd say the order you posted.
More peasants=more jobs filled
more jobs filled=higher BE
then the bonus BE,
And then income (I assume you don't have a problem with it atm if you are buying sci)
View Public Profile Find more posts by cd3po Add cd3po to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2005 at 20:42)
Little late to be pumping scis but yeah BE, Income then whatever your priority is.

~Question those who seek the truth, Doubt those who find it~
View Public Profile Find more posts by GerryX Add GerryX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2005 at 23:13)
Tools. you're a dwarf. you can achieve 140+% BE.
View Public Profile Find more posts by brhend Add brhend to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Mar-2005 at 01:11)
get 90opa and 30dpa, u'll be fully pumped in less than a week.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EternalWanderer Add EternalWanderer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Mar-2005 at 03:24)
haha it took me a while to get that EternalWanderer...your a funny one...haha
View Public Profile Find more posts by kmrnclrk Add kmrnclrk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as LiquidSilver)
(24-Mar-2005 at 11:16)
Anima if i were you i would definately pump Tools first, it helps increase your Building Eff. And the more effective your buildings are will vastly improve your province. I'd do housing and alchemy next. Then continue pumping with the sci from the libs

Visit GIGMAX!

Entrael
Inset Cool Quote
View Public Profile Find more posts by Entrael Add Entrael to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Mar-2005 at 00:23)
if you are doing a proper pump, it wont make a HUGE difference what your order is, but most above suggestions seem good. If you do it properly (at least 60% banks, 20% schools) then you should be able to do 2 things in a day
View Public Profile Find more posts by Britannarium Add Britannarium to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Mar-2005 at 23:44)

I'd say that Tools and Alchemy should be towards the end of the list. As a Dwarf Merchant you should have +35% income, if your banks are above 15% you're getting +50% already. With the Dwarf BE bonus at 20%, I'd say you're better off increasing BE with Population science than Tools. I would have pumped Military and possibly Food first.

Having said that, I also realize you weren't pumping the sciences I mentioned, and it's almost time for the reset. However, I find it helps my abilities as a player to reply in such threads, answering questions I might not have been able to answer if I weren't reading them in this manner.

I like typing too, lots, and lots, of typing. :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Halowe Add Halowe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote