Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(16-Apr-2011 at 01:59)

Re: Greek gods mafia

Originally Posted by Roxtin: View Post
Captimmeh messaged me and said that there was nothing further to read into that message - that "innocent" and innocent were the same. During that ordeal, he messaged me and said the only messages I should receive were 'innocent', 'no result' or 'guilty'. I never mentioned this because I was wanting to see how it played out with everybody ... figured it might help point out the last scum.

Congrats on the win!
Dunno if I believe that after the "I was right about Dhoffryn though" comment.

Great game.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ

Last edited by Greeney, 16-Apr-2011 at 01:59.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(16-Apr-2011 at 02:02)

Very enjoyable.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Apr-2011 at 03:36)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Dunno if I believe that after the "I was right about Dhoffryn though" comment.

Great game.
That comment was before Captimmeh sent me the message...

There's a whole time line you're missing out on here. Almost everything I said this game was true ... I did lie about being target twice for NKs, it was only the 1 time mentioned in the night message. But I was right about DHoffryn!

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Apr-2011 at 05:35)

So what was up with the riddle?

Sorry I didn't really help out even after I was revived, but it wasn't for lack of trying! And I was right in my mind of being against Dhoffryn early on too. You'll notice I never unvoted him.

I also had to decide between lnopia and Swifty to block... now I have no idea why I chose lnopia. Lack of good judgment there.

Glad town won!

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Apr-2011 at 08:46)

Sorry guys, I wanted to post this yesterday, but for some reason the site didn't do it yesterday. Here are all roles and actions.

Polyphemus (Swifty) – mafia godfather
Hades (donny514) – mafia 2ic/framer/abductor -> lost: abductor
Eris (Dhoffryn) – mafia tracker
Hera (Celtic22) - Secret men recruiter -> cult recruiter
Zeus (Roxtin) - possible double voter/women cop/2 life townie -> thunder striker
Apollo (StarOwl) – doc/JoaT
Athena (BrandonC) - kill sender/power riddler
Mars (The Killer) – conditioned vig -> vig/SK
Eros (lnopia) - arrow shooter
Hephaestus (Lunor) – inventor
Hermes (Greeney) – multisender
Dionysus (Faraway14) – conditioned roleblocker/wine sender
Demeter (Invictus2001) – daughter searcher (-> mass roleblocker/killer searcher) -> watcher
Persephone (Felix Zalitz) – voteless kidnapped silenced victim -> 1 shot reviver/death talker

Mafia

Quote:
Polyphemus, Poseidon’s cyclops – Mafia godfather (Swifty)

You are Polyphemus, a cyclops and the son of Poseidon, the god of water. You are very mad that, although you are the son of two godlike persons, you are such an ugly monster. You asked your father to bring you to the Olympus and you formed an alliance with Hades (donny514) and Eris (Dhoffryn) to exterminate all of the other gods. You may talk with both of them outside the thread.

Every night you will try to eat a god out of envy and in an attempt to become more prettier. You are innocent to cop investigations, since gods think you are too stupid to be in a mafia. You know that your father Poseidon (or Neptune) went back to his sea so that he isn’t on the Olympus. You can safely claim to be him.

At last, you win if only your mafia is left or nothing can prevent that from happening. Please confirm and send in your night action.
Pretty standard role, not very special of some sorts. I only wanted to have an ununderstandable killing ability (eating gods) so it wasn't obvious who it was.
Quote:
Hades, god of the underworld – Mafia 2ic/framer/abductor (donny514)

You are Hades or Pluto, the god of the underworld. You hate all other gods due to them being on the Olympus and you sitting in the dark and cold underworld. Therefore you formed an alliance with Polyphemus (Swifty) and Eris (Dhoffryn) to become the rulers of the Olympus. You may talk with both of them outside the thread. You are also the one in charge of the night kills if your godfather died.

You have a huge number of ghosts floating around your underworld and they may be useful. You may change a ghost into a god to frame the god every night. If a cop investigates that player at night, the investigation will be returned guilty. You also abducted Persephone (Felix Zalitz) and you know her role:

Persephone, abducted goddess – Voteless kidnapped silenced miller

She is not allowed to CC/RC or even hint at it, because then you will kill her immediately. If you want to, you may silence her for 48 hours during the day. (starting when I told her she was silenced) You may also kill her any time you want, but you know that letting her alive will only help you. You also killed Aphrodite (or Venus) without anyone knowing so you can safely claim to be her.

At last, you win if only your mafia is left or nothing can prevent that from happening. Please confirm and send in your night action.
Quote:
Trigger: Persephone is freed -> Lose: abductor
After you checked Persephone last time, you saw that she was gone! Apparently someone found her in her hideout. You can’t silence her anymore now she is gone. You should make sure she can’t do much against your mafia…
I loved this role, too bad it never worked out. Donny didn't do a thing with it. They had to keep Persephone alive as long as possible to be in favour as long as possible.

Quote:
Eris, goddess of discord – Mafia tracker (Dhoffryn)

You are Eris or Discordia, the goddess of strife, envy and discord. You hate all of the other gods and therefore formed an alliance with Polyphemus (Swifty) and Hades (donny514) to kill all other gods. You may talk with both of them outside the thread.

Your jealousy of all other gods made you follow other gods to find out what they are doing during the night. So every night you have to choose someone you want to follow. You will get back a result who the one, you followed, targeted. You also killed Artemis (or Diana) before without anyone noticing, so you may pretend to be her.

Not very special, the only thing that I liked from this role is that the fake-claim is wonderful. Artemis being a tracker fits perfectly.

Cult

Quote:
Hera, mother of the gods – secret men recruiter (Celtic22)

You are Hera or Juno, the goddess of women and marriage. You are known for your jalous and vengeful nature and that is exactly the reason why you are tired of Zeus’s cheats. You want him to suffer and pay for what he had done to you. You are recruiting men using your feminine power and you try to take over the Olympus with those men.

Every night you sneak up to one and use your charm to get them to your side. However, targeting a woman or someone who with bad intentions will do nothing, since you hate them for being such an easy victim for Zeus or being bad. Zeus may not know about this, so if you target him he will kill all your manly followers. If he targets you when you are recruiting someone, he will kill that recruit. You are able to talk with your recruitees outside the thread. And since you are the mother of the gods, there is no way you can come up guilty in an investigation.

You win when your cult dominates the Olympus or nothing can prevent that from happening. Please confirm and send in your night action.
Quote:
Trigger: Zeus and Hera came in contact
Zeus found out about your secret evil cult! You will not be picky anymore and will recruit everybody in your cult, regardless of their gender. Of course the target mustn’t have bad intentions since those will hurt the cult more than it would help it.
Celtic said this role was underpowered, but I didn't think so. IF celtic had lasted a little longer, he would have taken quite a few recruits. He and his recruits were undetectable, since there was only a woman cop. The only dangerous thing was if Zeus targeted her and vice versa.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Apr-2011 at 09:04)

Town

Quote:
Zeus, father of the gods – possible double voter/women cop/2 life townie (Roxtin)

You are Zeus or Jupiter, the mightiest god of them all. The other gods respect you very much and therefore you get an additional vote during day phases. However, if you use the additional vote everybody will realize you are Zeus, which might be better to be kept secret.

You are attracted to women, regardless their age, appearance or even their family bond. Every night you will search for one and I will tell you whether they are a woman or not. If your target is a man, you immediately stop investigating further. If your target is a woman you will keep interested and you will try to find out whether she is bad or good.

At last you are very powerful and it will take more than one shot to have you killed. Two to be precisely, but you may control it yourself.

At last, you win when the Olympus is safe again. Please confirm and send in your night action.
Quote:
Trigger: Zeus heard about the cult -> lightning striker
You found out about the secret cult is planned with you not knowing about it. This made you very mad: You can now also use your power to strike someone with lightning which will both roleblock and kill the target. If you use your lightning you will lose your power, though, and you will lose one of your lives. You may use your last life to strike someone with lightning, as well. However, that will strip you from all of your powers and will kill you.
As usual Roxtin gets a powerful role in my game. Randomly off course. He never had used his possible double vote and I was in doubt of telling him, but eventually I didn't. I don't want to interfere too much with the game.
Quote:
Apollo, god of many trades – Doc/Jack of all Trades (StarOwl)

You are Apollo, the god of music, sun, medicine, poetry, plague, oracles, light and knowledge. That amount of trades, that amount of actions:

Music: Play a song to encourage someone and double their night actions.
Sun: Use the sun to blind someone and roleblock them.
Oracles: Get a piece of advice about someone.

Those may all be used once. You may use this one as much as you want:

Medicine: Protect someone else from dying.

You may use one action every night.

At last, you win when the Olympus is safe again. Please confirm and send in your night action.
Not very special, yet a nice role.
Quote:
Athena, goddess of many trades – kill sender/power riddler (BrandonC)

You are Athena or Minerva, the goddess of wisdom, warfare and crafts. You are the goddess of war. However, your warfare is filled with tactics and plans and you hardly kill others yourself. Every night you must send me 3 people you want to be killed, because you don’t want other gods to judge for themselves, right? Use your tactics to find proper targets.

Using your wisdom you are challenged to solve riddles. Every day I will give you a riddle in the day message (i.e. when the day starts and not to yourself) and you may use all day to find the answer. The search for the riddle or the riddle himself may not be made public (i.e. posted in thread) neither hinted at it. If you solve the riddle correctly before the day has passed I will grant you with that night with a night action aside from the vig sender.

Confusion role! This role caused the mentioning of Heracles night 1, the sentence night 2 and Pan night 3. If he guessed the riddles right, he got "their" power.
Night 1 - Heracles: Super jailkeeper (roleblocks player, but also roleblocks players targeting him)
Night 2 - Iris: Message to player or in night message
Night 3 - Pan: Use mystic melody to redirect someone. (<- He didn't guess this one though)

Quote:
Ares, god of war – conditioned vig (The Killer)

You are Ares or Mars, god of war. Being the god of war your night action is obvious: killing. However, you are not very tactical and you are just rampaging around. That is why you get some help and you will get 3 possible targets every night. You will follow up those orders and you will only kill either one of those three or none of them.

Don’t forget you love Aphrodite very much. You won’t be able to kill the one you love.

Quote:
Trigger: Athena died -> Gain: Vig
Your vig sender Athena died, so you don’t get any vig possibilities any more. You decided that you can step up and vig yourself now as long as you don’t hit your lover. Let’s kill those mafiabastards!

Quote:
Trigger: Hades (Aphrodite) died -> Gain: Serial killer
After you saw Aphrodite dieing, she became Hades. Hades killed your lover to user her as his cover! This filled you with rage, much rage. They killed your lover! You became mad and you want every god to die because they didn’t do a thing to help your lover. You win if you are the only one alive or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Quote:
Trigger: Hades (Aphrodite) died because of a goddess’s wrath -> Gain: new love
After you saw your Aphrodite die she became Hades. You were very angry about Hades killing your love and pretending to be your love. However, you saw another goddess kill Hades and you immediately fell in love with her fury and her elegance murder. Now you should just make sure to get the identity of the unknown goddess.
Mod note: Not able to kill Hades (Aphrodite)
I liked this role. The vig sender part (Athena) was awesome, especially when he was allowed to kill him self every time BrandonC sent the vig abilities in. The SK part was a compensation of the game being too town favoured if Hades the abductor died too soon or Persephone was freed too soon.

Quote:
Eros, little god of love – arrow shooter (lnopia)

You are Eros or Cupid, the small god of love and the daughter of Aphrodite. You are famous for your bow and arrow which spread love all over the world. You have 2 arrows left and you may want to use those at night:

- Shoot one arrow: The one who is shot will fall in love with the one he targeted the same night. If he targeted multiple players he will fall in love with either of them (randomly chosen) and if he targeted none, no love will succeed. He will die if his loved one will die.
- Shoot two arrows: Both players will fall in love with each other. They will both die if one is killed and they will be able to talk with each other outside the thread.

Be sure to use your arrows wisely. Just one option may be used at night and you may choose to shoot one arrow at night two times.

Not a very good role, but I nevertheless liked it. Making people lovers is a very dangerous thing to do. Too bad the only time he wanted to make someone a lover he was roleblocked and died...
Quote:
Hephaestus, god of craftsmen – inventor (Lunor)

You are Hephaestus or Vulcan, the god of technology, volcanoes, craftsmen and blacksmiths. You are a master craftsman and you have these crafts at your disposal:
- Heracles’s shield
- Poseidon’s trident
- Achilles’s armour
- The famous unbreakable chain-link trap
- Hermes’s winged helmet
- Agamemnon’s staff of office
- Aphrodite’s girdle

Every night you may choose one of these options: Either find out what the item does or use the item on a target. Be careful, there might be some very powerful items between them. Items may only be used once.

Quote:
Mod note:
- Heracles’s shield – Target’s night action will be impervious
- Poseidon’s trident – target becomes king next day and will decide the next lynch
- Achilles’s armour – Target will get one additional life.
- The famous unbreakable chain-link trap – Target will be roleblocked
- Hermes’s winged helmet – Target will be tracked
- Agamemnon’s staff of office – Target will be governed
- Aphrodite’s girdle – Target will need one more vote to be lynched
I was soo sad when Hephaestus got recruited... I liked this role probably the most, with the very odd actions that can be made. (Kingmaker/Governor)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Apr-2011 at 09:13)

Quote:
Hermes, god of communication – multisender (Greeney)

You are Hermes or Mercury, the god of communication, thieves, sports and travelers. You are known for bringing messages back and forth between the gods and mortals and in this mafia you won’t be something else. Every night you may choose between these options:

- Day messager: You may send me a message containing 20 words or less which will be put in the day message.
- Player messager: You may send me a message containing 50 words or less which will be sent to a player of your choice
- Mason recruiter: You may mason two players with each other. Those players may talk to each other through pm. You may not mason yourself with somebody else.

Not very special role, though I liked the mason recruiter part when both players don't understand why they were masoned.
Quote:
Dionysus, god of wine – conditioned roleblocker/ wine sender (Faraway14)

You are Dionysus or Bacchus, the god of wine, theatre and Ecstacy. You are a god without any limits and like to party a lot. You want other gods to party as well, so you may send them a jug of wine. When they drink it. they will be unable to do anything because they are drunk. So they are roleblocked.

However, after feeling their headache the next morning, they will never ever touch your wonderful wine again and they won’t be roleblocked again. If you send them the wine another time, they will get the jug of wine from me without doing anything with it.

This was the role I added after we got one player over the limit. I couldn't find another god that was mafia worthy. I liked the idea of this one, though.
Quote:
Demeter, goddess of the earth – daughter searcher (Greeney#2Invictus2001)

You are Demeter or Ceres, the goddess of the earth, agriculture, harvests and forest. You have a beautiful daughter Persephone with Zeus. Your daughter was kidnapped, though, and you are tirelessly searching for her until you have found her. Send in a player every night whom you think is Persephone and hope for the best you can find her.

Quote:
Trigger: Persephone is found/Hades died -> Gained: Watcher
At last you found her! You became so happy that you will ask the earth every night to watch for a certain player. Send in a target every night you want to be watched.
Quote:
Trigger: Hades died -> gained: Watcher
You were so relieved when you saw Hades body being vaporized! You now know that your daughter is safe and you feel no need to search her any more. You became so happy that you will ask the earth every night to watch for a certain player. Send in a target every night you want to be watched.
Quote:
Trigger: Persephone died -> Gained: Mass roleblocker/Killer searcher
You finally found your beloved daughter, dead, she died without having her mother at her side. The murderer will pay for this! You will be using the power of the earth to roleblock every body every night. On top of that you will target a player every night and if that player happens to be the killer he will die. The killer has to pay for his sin!
Quote:
Trigger: Killer killed -> Gained: Watcher
And there he was, you killed him the worst way possible. You finally calmed down and you wanted the Olympus to be calm again. Therefore you will ask the earth every night to watch for a certain player. Send in a target every night you want to be watched.
Mod note: If Hades killed Persephone due to Persephone hinting at her CC, she will die as well.
I would like it so much when Persephone died before being freed! She would cause soo much confusion and would actually just kill everybody until the killer is found. Oh well, the way it ended was fine, as well.
Quote:
Persephone, abducted goddess – Voteless kidnapped silenced victim (Felix Zalitz)

You are Persephone or Proserpina, the daughter of Demeter. Hades abducted you and you can’t do anything because of that. You lost your vote and you cannot have contact with anyone from the game out of the thread. On top of that your kidnapper Hades can silence you anytime if you are being annoying. You may not CC or RC or even hint at it. You may not tell you are kidnapped or hint at it. If you do any of this Hades will kill you as soon as possible which would probably be bad for your loved mother.

At last, you win when the Olympus is safe again. Please confirm.
Quote:
Trigger: Demeter found her/Hades died -> gained: Vote, one shot reviver, death talker
Finally you have been freed from Hades, your kidnapper! You lost your miller status, no contact rule and post restrictions and you got back your vote. You got back to being the Queen of the underworld and because you are gracious to be freed you will send one dead god or goddess back to the Olympus if you find a proper one.

You will also be able to talk with the dead gods and goddesses. Every night you may ask one of them a question about him which they will answer (through me). The ghosts can’t talk, though, so you can only expect an answer as “yes”, “no” or “maybe”.
- I will answer proof questions, such as: did you visit player XXX night 1? You may also ask player questions, such as: Do you think Player XXX is scummy? I will send those to the player himself.
Mod note: If she is “mod-killed” after telling/hinting at her CC, Demeter will die, as well.
Nerfed role that can change the whole game. At start the role couldn't do anything (didn't even have a role) but at the end she became very VERY powerful. A revive is very good and talking with death is very useful in busting/confirming other players claims.
(17-Apr-2011 at 09:29)

Night 1
Faraway roleblocks Roxtin -> success
StarOwl protects Felix -> success
Celtic recruits Lunor -> success
Swifty kills Greeney -> success
The Killer kills no-one -> success (BrandonC’s kill list: donny514, The Killer, StarOwl)
donny514 frames Lunor -> success (Lunor comes up guilty)
Lunor researches Hermes’s winged helmet -> fail (recruited)
Roxtin investigates Felix -> fail (roleblocked)
Invictus daughtersearches Greeney -> failed (not Persephone)
DHoffryn tracks Celtic -> Lunor
Greeney sends Swifty message -> success: "this is a useless message, thought you'd appreciate it."

Day message
Greeney killed
Hestia claim
Heracles (Hercules) riddle
(possible wine, cult, suicide message)

Messaging
Lunor is recruited
Roxtin is roleblocked
Invictus didn’t find Persephone
Dhoffryn tracks Celtic to Lunor
Swifty gets message: "this is a useless message, thought you'd appreciate it."

Night 2 (Invictus becomes Greeney)
Heracles (BrandonC) guards DHoffryn -> success
Faraway roleblocks StarOwl -> success
Swifty kills Celtic -> success
The Killer kills no-one -> success (BrandonC’s kill list: Swifty, donny514, The Killer)
Celtic recruits Greeney -> fail (woman)
Donny514 frames Felix -> success (Felix comes up guilty)
Starowl oracles DHoffryn -> fail (RB’ed+Herculesed) x1
DHoffryn tracks Roxtin -> fail (Herculesed) x2
Roxtin investigates DHoffryn -> fail (Herculesed) x3
Greeney daughtersearches Lunor -> fail (not Persephone)

Day message
Celtic killed
Iris riddle
(possible Heracles, oracle, suicide x2)

Messaging
Lunor is on his own
Roxtin: No result
DHoffryn: No result
StarOwl: No result
Greeney: Not Persephone
(Iris riddle) Everybody one word of the sentence: “Who is the father of the one-eyed beast in Greek mythology?” Mod note: Screw up forgetting StarOwl... D'oh!

Night 3
Faraday roleblocks Greeney -> success
Swifty kills Roxtin -> success (Roxtin lost a life)
The Killer kills StarOwl -> success (BrandonC´s kill list: StarOwl, donny514, The Killer )
Roxtin investigates DHoffryn -> guilty (woman)
Dhoff tracks StarOwl -> Felix
Greeney daughtersearches Roxtin -> Fail (roleblocked)
BrandonC messages thread -> success, Message: “I believe that being able to post in the day message is a useless ability.”

Day message
StarOwl killed
Pan riddle
(possible Iris, Ares kill, goddess spied on)

Messaging
Roxtin: guilty/lost a life
Dhoff: Felix
Greeney: No result

Night 4
Faraday roleblocks BrandonC -> success
Swifty kills BrandonC -> success
The Killer kills BrandonC -> success (Kill list: Faraway, The Killer, lnopia) -> Killer kills vig sender (was SK, so could kill every body now)
Felix revives StarOwl -> success
Roxtin investigates lnopia -> fail (male)
Greeney watches Roxtin -> no-one
Dhoff tracks lnopia -> no-one

Day message
BrandonC killed twice
StarOwl revived
(possible riddle revelations/chatty goddesses)

Messaging
Roxtin: No result
Greeney: no-one
Dhoff: no-one
StarOwl is revived
Useful night (No result, no-one, no-one)

Night 5
Faraway roleblocks The Killer -> success
Swifty kills Faraway -> success
The Killer kills Dhoffryn -> fail (roleblocked)
Greeney watches Dhoffryn -> no-one
Dhoffryn tracks The Killer -> no-one
Roxtin investigates Greeney -> innocent (woman)
Felix Zalitz asks BrandonC -> yes (Question: Have you been sending three names as vig choices as part of your role?)

Day message
Faraway killed
(possible doc save)

Messaging
Greeney: no-one
Dhoffryn: no-one
Roxtin: innocent
Felix Zalitz: “yes”

Night 6
StarOwl roleblocks lnopia -> success
The Killer kills Swifty -> success
Swifty kills StarOwl -> success
lnopia shoots Swifty -> fail (roleblocked) -> There goes your valuable shot arrow
Greeney watches StarOwl -> Swifty
Roxtin investigates Felix -> innocent (woman)
Felix asks Faraway -> no (Question: Did you RB Swifty the night you died?)

Day message
StarOwl killed
Swifty killed
(possible StarOwl messing up plans)

Messaging
Greeney: Swifty
Roxtin: innocent
Felix: “no”

Night 7
The Killer kills lnopia -> success
Roxtin investigates The Killer -> No result (man)
Greeney watches lnopia -> The Killer
Felix asks StarOwl -> no (Question: Did you kill Swifty the night you died?)

Day message
lnopia killed
(possible arrow reference, lnopia shadowed)

Messaging
Greeney: The Killer
Felix: “no”
(17-Apr-2011 at 09:38)

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
Hooray town!

What was up with the "innocent"?
I am sorry, that is a screw up on my part. I probably was with your role in my mind (in your role I use the "" every time). I am sorry, luckily it didn't really matter.
Originally Posted by StarOwl:
So what was up with the riddle?
Another screw up from my part. I wanted to send every body a word, but for some odd reason I forgot you. Luckily, this wasn't anything major either.

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore, since games don't fill up, but I think a lynch rule has to be in the game. I didn't have one in this game and there were only 2! lynches. That is far too low for a mafia game and town was very very lucky that they won.

I found this game a very enjoyable modding game and I hope you too had fun! It was some peace of work though, night messages were tough. I know the Greek mythology in Dutch, and had to look up many things to find them out in English...
(17-Apr-2011 at 17:06)

Sweet! This was a fun game. Lol sorry I was so hard on you Roxtin but I knew my best chance of making it was to piss you off to the point where you lose credibility with the town so I had to take my shot.

I have to say I am surprised I lasted so long. It was very fun.

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Apr-2011 at 21:33)

Super super disappointed I got recruited into a Cult again. But that's no ones fault, it's part of the game.

For what it's worth I really liked my role and the theme

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2011 at 00:07)

Originally Posted by Captimmeh: View Post
but I think a lynch rule has to be in the game.
No shit.
Used - If the day ends in a no lynch, x amount of players get roleblocked. (x = night#)
Plan to try - If the day ends in a no lynch, all investigation roles become nullified for the night.
Plan to try - No time limit, but each X amount of hours (after time is up) the Serial Killer gets an unstoppable day kill.
Plan to try - You will not gain your role abilities until you have contributed your vote to a lynch.

Quote:
I didn't have one in this game and there were only 2! lynches. That is far too low for a mafia game and town was very very lucky that they won.
Not really, I don't believe anyone was going to allow The Killer to be alive at that point. Swifty was the only person who I was surprised turned out to be scum.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ

Last edited by Greeney, 18-Apr-2011 at 00:13.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2011 at 02:06)

Originally Posted by DHoffryn: View Post
Sweet! This was a fun game. Lol sorry I was so hard on you Roxtin but I knew my best chance of making it was to piss you off to the point where you lose credibility with the town so I had to take my shot.

I have to say I am surprised I lasted so long. It was very fun.
I'm aware ... end of game = end of hard feelings as far as I'm concerned. Can't believe Faraway ended up saving your life, inadvertently, by RB'ing TK.

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2011 at 09:22)

Ha, I was going to use my last arrow on The Killer when it was planned for him to kill me, but figured I shouldn't throw any curve balls into the plan that was laid out

Fun game.

You can breathe in space, they just don't want you to escape
View Public Profile Find more posts by lnopia Add lnopia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Apr-2011 at 06:01)

fun! thanks everyone!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote