Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Mar-2003 at 11:46)
kd sci pool

I haven't thought much of the details of this, but I think it should be possible to have some kind of kd group science. It would be like a basic sci level for all provinces. Then the provinces can add their own sci on top.

If you can do learn attacks to get more sci points, then why shouldn't you be able to spread sci points to your kd mates??

The different provinces should be able to spend gc on the group sci for the kd. The group sci cost could be 25 times the normal sci cost.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TLink Add TLink to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2003 at 12:00)
Suggest new features for angel in here not for utopia itself.
View Public Profile Find more posts by tbau Add tbau to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2003 at 14:17)
i must ask you to kindly scroll to the top of the screen and see it sais:

Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions > kd sci pool
View Public Profile Find more posts by ewtew27 Add ewtew27 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2003 at 21:32)

Quote:
(Originally posted by ewtew27)

i must ask you to kindly scroll to the top of the screen and see it sais:

Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions > kd sci pool
it got moved by a mod

"I'm only holding back the rain. So many raindrops, so many pains."
"A member of the UT atheist community"
View Public Profile Find more posts by co0l Add co0l to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2003 at 21:35)

Interesting idea. I think it would be too much like feeding though. you can send aid and stuff to kingdom mates, but then you lose it. maybe make science a type of aid?

"Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather"
-The Man Who is a Nation
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dracop Add Dracop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.12
(25-Mar-2003 at 21:39)
You'd be getting all these Human Merchants running max unis and crazy banks... and supplying the whole KD with science
View Public Profile Find more posts by Circa Add Circa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(26-Mar-2003 at 06:22)

It would be used and abused

and the kingdoms with less provinces would get dooped
kinda unfair

with provs coming and going it wouldn't work

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Mar-2003 at 10:12)
I don't think it will be abused, sure it has the potential. I really dont think someone is going to make an account just to feed there friends and come on science is so damn valuable. You might as well give your kd mate your gold and just tell him to do it him self.

If this was every implemented then the TB for this would be extreamly high.
View Public Profile Find more posts by asuka129 Add asuka129 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Mar-2003 at 10:23)

no way man.everybody should work out their own sciences...plus the chance that it will be abused,No..thanks...

"the STRONG will LIVE and the WEAK shall DIE"
MONARCH of AGES
UTOPIAN MALE NURSE
View Public Profile Find more posts by death star Add death star to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(26-Mar-2003 at 10:54)

Quote:
(Originally posted by asuka129)

I don't think it will be abused, sure it has the potential. I really dont think someone is going to make an account just to feed there friends and come on science is so damn valuable. You might as well give your kd mate your gold and just tell him to do it him self.

If this was every implemented then the TB for this would be extreamly high.
there is still the potential

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Mar-2003 at 19:48)
But it is still only potential
View Public Profile Find more posts by asuka129 Add asuka129 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Mar-2003 at 22:00)

bad idea... if you think about it, library can give free science points so who cares about the costs? and how will schools affect this?

"I'm only holding back the rain. So many raindrops, so many pains."
"A member of the UT atheist community"
View Public Profile Find more posts by co0l Add co0l to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(26-Mar-2003 at 23:16)
it will be abused way too much

over 20 ways this can be abused, or will be too complicated
View Public Profile Find more posts by Reallybigshoe Add Reallybigshoe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Mar-2003 at 03:11)

Well, really, ANYTHING can be abused in this game. Attacking can be abused to hit ur own farms...should we remove that? Theivery operations can be abused...should we remove those, too?

"Adolescence and snow are the only problems that go away if you ignore them for long enough" - Anon
View Public Profile Find more posts by SilverIceDragon Add SilverIceDragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Mar-2003 at 20:58)
One person's definition of "abuse" is just what another person calls "organized"

Someone will always find out how to get maximum advantage from whatever system is in place. It's how things work, in games and in real life.

Vincent
View Public Profile Find more posts by v i n c e Add v i n c e to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hazza NA)
(28-Mar-2003 at 00:46)

no way - science points learnt by one shouldn't be traded, besides like everything else, this could get abused by alliances -- human science farms!!

Founder Of The NA, Getting Old...
Proud & Devoted Slave of Silver Angel

[color=light green]Never ever give up, u never know what might happen
[/color]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hazza Add Hazza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Mar-2003 at 05:58)
So you are telling me there is going to be a fat ass lazy person ou there just giveing science out to pll
(30-Mar-2003 at 06:11)

when i first read this i thought it would work kinda like the hole kingdom is smiliar to a current province so say u have alot of points in war every1 get the war sci bonous but to get that u would need a huge amount cuz it takes it as the total kingdoms land this would probably make buildings like schools useless though and not many people would run libraries and the kingdom would probably have a sci farm which would be human merchant running all banks/mines and unis

It's amazing I won. i was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency -- George W. Bush
winner of 4 fights in fight club | go blindspott
View Public Profile Find more posts by rambaldi Add rambaldi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Mar-2003 at 09:04)
Quote:
(Originally posted by asuka129)

So you are telling me there is going to be a fat ass lazy person ou there just giveing science out to pll
Of course there would be people who do this. Its called a farm.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zethro Add Zethro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ultimecia 18)
Donated $0.64
(02-Apr-2003 at 12:04)

Quote:
(Originally posted by death star)

no way man.everybody should work out their own sciences...plus the chance that it will be abused,No..thanks...
exactly dude. That's what libs are for

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote