Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 22 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Dec-2003 at 22:58)
doing serious research about honor-gain

I'm making a mathematic model of the honor gains for attacks. I will try to evaluate the effects of different variables on the gain using some advanced computerprograms (not exel .

I need data do do this, so thoose of you who want's to help me just fill in this "form" and mail it to me [email protected] or send it on icq 30300627.

---------------------------------
Everyting is before attack!

Your Land:
Targets Land:
Your Honor:
Targets Honor:
GB-level (times the target has been hit i.e couple, moderatly etc):
Your Personality:
Target Personality:
Your Happiness:
Target Happiness:
Kingdom Relation:

Honor Gain:
Land Gain:

/marken
View Public Profile Find more posts by chmarken Add chmarken to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Arbulus TR)
(11-Dec-2003 at 01:37)
honor goes over networth not over land

Proud Member of the Lotus alliance, CanWe.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DagoZ Add DagoZ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(11-Dec-2003 at 01:39)

lightbulb

How are we going to get the exact number of Honor that they have? Or would that just be their rank? (Knight, Duke etc)
View Public Profile Find more posts by D o m i Add D o m i to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2003 at 16:53)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Domiii)

How are we going to get the exact number of Honor that they have? Or would that just be their rank? (Knight, Duke etc)
Assuming they're on their islands honor list, you check there..

________
to every solution there's a problem...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cambrae Add Cambrae to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2003 at 16:58)
i know, i forgot :)

heh, i know. i forgot the NW. was about to post it, but you did it before.

the honor for the target can be found at

http://u2.swirve.com/players/honor-48.htm?rc=060525

where the number after honor should be replaced by your island. the number before the u in the beggining represents the server, BF = 2, WoL = 1.

ohh, and this honor is what he had at the hour shift. so the best for the research is to do the attack directly after the hour-shift. But it's better with info which is a little bit inaccurate than no info at all.

and about the different variables in the gain. it's not for certain which variables which affects the gain. that's why i need as much data as possible. i will sort out the variables which is not affecting.

the "form" looks like this now (so you just have to copy and paste):

---------------------------------
Everyting is before attack!

Your Land:
Your NW:
Targets Land:
Targets NW:
Your Honor:
Targets Honor:
GB-level (times the target has been hit i.e couple, moderatly etc):
Your Personality:
Target Personality:
Your Happiness:
Target Happiness:
Kingdom Relation:

Honor Gain:
Land Gain:
View Public Profile Find more posts by chmarken Add chmarken to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(11-Dec-2003 at 17:20)

lightbulb

What if they're not on the honor list?
View Public Profile Find more posts by D o m i Add D o m i to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2003 at 17:30)
Any peliminary data?

I'm trying to decide if Its worthwile for me to make an attack. I need some honor bad.

TM at war. Knight (Sage, 1050 honor, 2.3k acres, 400k Nw) hits Baron (Rogue, 2650 honor, 1.4k acres, 275k Nw)

does anyone have any idea what kind of honor gains are to be expected. Ballpark would be fine.

Sorry if I hijacked your thread (didn't want to start a new one on similar topic) I'll send/post the results form if i decide to make the attack.

Thanks.

Last edited by Whrlwnd13, 11-Dec-2003 at 17:31.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Whrlwnd13 Add Whrlwnd13 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(11-Dec-2003 at 18:52)

I would expect 300 or so out of that.
(11-Dec-2003 at 19:45)
Thanks for the info, sounds good.

btw does Pitfalls affect the amount of honor gained?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Whrlwnd13 Add Whrlwnd13 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(11-Dec-2003 at 20:09)

lightbulb

Not that I know of.

Last edited by Dominate, 11-Dec-2003 at 20:10.
(11-Dec-2003 at 23:15)
heh, sorry, you have to trust your own judgment so far, i have to little data
but i whould be happy if you sent me the info for the attack!

about provinces not on the honor list: well, it's not much to do about it... could estimate the honor from their rank. but people with that low honor isn't a target for honorhunters, so if my model is inacurate at low honor, it's not that bad.