Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
  Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Posts: 188/842
(28-Mar-2005 at 16:36)
kill the guy

does killing a province right before age ends make him stay w/ his kd or does he still have the choice?
#1  
View Public Profile Find more posts by tylerrrrr Add tylerrrrr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 195/287
(28-Mar-2005 at 16:52)
when he reset.. the option will be delete me..

Proud Monarch of GIRLs
FoX FTW!
#2  
View Public Profile Visit FoXSG's homepage Find more posts by FoXSG Add FoXSG to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 222/254
(28-Mar-2005 at 21:56)
Re: kill the guy

Quote:
(Originally posted by tylerrrrr)

does killing a province right before age ends make him stay w/ his kd or does he still have the choice?
if stay in kingdom thing is there the province has been in kingdom long enough so I would say the province can start again in same kingdom if their own kingdom is not the one that kill them
#3  
View Public Profile Find more posts by mydog Add mydog to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 224/254
(28-Mar-2005 at 22:12)
Quote:
(Originally posted by FoXSG)

when he reset.. the option will be delete me..
the option to stay in kingdom will still be there when they restart in same kingdom I think
#4  
View Public Profile Find more posts by mydog Add mydog to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as LiquidSilver)
Posts: 838/868
(28-Mar-2005 at 22:56)
yes the option should be there, as long as the province was not attacked 5 times (i think) by intra-kd hits or the province has been in the kingdom for the required amount of time for the stay in kingdom option to appear.

If the province were to be killed off, with no help of kd members (getting hit max of 5 times) then i see no reason, why he wouldn't be able to restart and still have the stay in kd option

Visit GIGMAX!

Entrael
Inset Cool Quote
#5  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Entrael Add Entrael to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 100/649
(28-Mar-2005 at 23:09)
I think what tylerr meant was if you kill him RIGHT before the age end, he wont have time to re-start his province and change the little pull down menu to "stay wtih kingdom"....right? or if not than I'D like to know about that
#6  
View Public Profile Find more posts by kmrnclrk Add kmrnclrk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 1076/1163
(28-Mar-2005 at 23:17)


Quote:
(Originally posted by kmrnclrk)

I think what tylerr meant was if you kill him RIGHT before the age end, he wont have time to re-start his province and change the little pull down menu to "stay wtih kingdom"....right? or if not than I'D like to know about that
If you die, all your settings are reset, including the stay with KD one.

And the default for stay in KD is -> Delete my account. So if you killed someone 5 secs before the age ended, his account would be deleted, hehe

*But if he logs back in, in time he can choose to stay again. Also, if you lose Monarchy (apparently) your settings are reset as well. So if you want your King deleted, just take Monarchy away from him before the end of the age. Apparently we almost did that to our King by accident, he wasn't happy when he logged in with 15 mins left to find his settings reset and his account almost deleted.... oops

How long do you have to be a regular here to have your siggy touched? Apparently, about 3 months
*touch* [-V-]
*rubs the sig's nipples* >|) -Giggles- That Tickles
#7  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Deity Add Deity to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Posts: 287/407
(28-Mar-2005 at 23:49)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Deity)

If you die, all your settings are reset, including the stay with KD one.

And the default for stay in KD is -> Delete my account. So if you killed someone 5 secs before the age ended, his account would be deleted, hehe

*But if he logs back in, in time he can choose to stay again. Also, if you lose Monarchy (apparently) your settings are reset as well. So if you want your King deleted, just take Monarchy away from him before the end of the age. Apparently we almost did that to our King by accident, he wasn't happy when he logged in with 15 mins left to find his settings reset and his account almost deleted.... oops
and of course the default for a dead monarch/no monarch is: take the kd to wol

<3 OoZ
#8  
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ruey Add Ruey to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
  Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump:


All times are GMT+1. The time now is 05:36.

Powered by vBulletin (modified)
Copyright © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.