Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 36-38 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(19-Mar-2008 at 23:18)
Utopia Temple T/M estimates

I've noticed that the T/M estimates in Utopia Angel are only broadly accurate -- they tend to greatly underestimate T/M numbers for rogues, mystics, etc., while overestimating the same for more attack- and growth-oriented specialties.

I'm not sure how the Angel formulas are determined but I believe I could be of some assistance. Given data about provs and their actual T/M numbers (and I'm guessing Utopia Temple has at least some data of that sort) I can show you guys how to do mathematical analyses that will get you very accurate estimates. If you're interested, let me know. I'd do it myself but I don't have the data and without them I can't do anything.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ledifni Add ledifni to your Buddy List Reply with Quote