Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-May-2011 at 00:04)

Ill join up

You can breathe in space, they just don't want you to escape
View Public Profile Find more posts by lnopia Add lnopia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(02-May-2011 at 00:15)

More people should sign up tbh. Greeney is pretty usually good with modding, and I do like the sound of the talent trees.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-May-2011 at 04:10)

Re: World of Warcraft Mafia :: Heroes of the Horde

1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Someone sign up
  15. Someone sign up

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-May-2011 at 20:43)

Anyone who has read this thread and not signed up is pro breast cancer. Not cool. Need two people who don't enjoy breast cancer.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 02-May-2011 at 20:53.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-May-2011 at 22:49)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Anyone who has read this thread and not signed up is pro breast cancer. Not cool. Need two people who don't enjoy breast cancer.
What about the people who've already signed up but check up on the thread to see who the opponents are, what are we?

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-May-2011 at 02:20)

Originally Posted by Roxtin: View Post
What about the people who've already signed up but check up on the thread to see who the opponents are, what are we?
Pro Horde. Almsot as bad as pro breast cancer.

On another note I think this is the best your going to get greeney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(03-May-2011 at 02:37)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
  1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Someone sign up
  15. Someone sign up
Nudge your GF?

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-May-2011 at 04:46)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Nudge your GF?
She's too busy and already showed her all the roles. Tomorrow I'll pm a few people and see if I get any responses.

that can be fixed... /
(03-May-2011 at 20:15)

You're lucky my classes are ending next week. Looks like I'll have plenty of free time!

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-May-2011 at 20:54)

1. Roxtin
  2. Celtic22
  3. Starowl
  4. Saint Sinner
  5. The Killer
  6. Swifty
  7. Felix Zalitz
  8. Dhorryn
  9. Captimmeh
  10. advocatus
  11. Gabriel Gray
  12. hophip
  13. lnopia
  14. Brightbane
  15. Invictus2001

Will fix up roles and send them out later tonight.
It'll be a day start probably.

that can be fixed... /
(03-May-2011 at 23:08)

When I saw all the people you had messaged, I hoped I wouldn't have to sign up. Good to see it filled up without me. Have fun guys!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 03-May-2011 at 23:09.
Edit reason: On a sidenote, I'm pretty sure I'll regret not having signed up about 15 minutes into Day 1 :p
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 04:42)

Originally Posted by Celtic22: View Post
Pro Horde. Almsot as bad as pro breast cancer.

On another note I think this is the best your going to get greeney.
I just want to point out...
Typical alliance player giving up early.

Almost done with roles.
You'll get them soon.

that can be fixed... /
(04-May-2011 at 06:20)

Night 0: No Ordinary Day

Today was no typical day in Orgrimmar. Orcs, Trolls, and other Horde races were celebrating the anniversary of the day that their former Warchief, Thrall, had finally liberated the Orcs from the human internment camps of Lordaeron and came to live in Durotar.

The taverns were utterly full, the inns had been completely booked, and the guards happened to be beyond busy. Little room for personal space for anyone to walk being mixed in with a lot of drunk warriors has a habit of leading to plenty of brawls. The guards of Orgrimmar could not tolerate it, those who could not handle their alcohol were warned. Not only were many of their most popular heroes returning from combat to join the celebrations, but ambassadors from all sorts of races were coming to rejoice.

Even the Warchief himself was willing to look past certain former biases and allow certain leaders he did not think too highly of inside Grommash Hold to discuss politics. It looked like the Horde was on the verge of living in peace, until...

"It smells awkward," one Orc stated.
Everyone else seemed to notice it immediately as well.
"Everyone out!" ordered the Warchief.

The leaders of the Horde exited Grommash Hold and to most of their horror they saw fire coming from The Valley of Wisdom. 'Good thing,' the Warchief thought to himself, 'I rebuilt the city to protect us in case this occured again.'

Two guards reported to the Warchief.
"We can't find who started it," one rashly announced.
Upon the disapproving look of the Warchief, the other added in "we believe it started in the Cleft of Shadows"

The Warchief was not impressed with this response either, it was typical to blame anything wrong on those in the Cleft of Shadows. As much as the Warchief disliked rogues and users of magic, his predecessor had explained that they were still necessary at times. The Warchief was hesitant to blame anyone without any real proof, much less an entire class of Orcs. Within several seconds there was a massive explosion. Poison spread around certain areas of Orgrimmar, mainly the Valley of Spirits and the Valley of Honor.

Within an instant the mood turned from joy to surprise to fear. Nearly fifty Orcs died and even the Tauren and Trolls found a relatively unexpected number of victims when the Druids and Shamans managed to abolish all the poison gas. Several children even happened to die in the attack. For now Garrosh was certain Orgrimmar was under assault. There was much accusation between the representative of the Horde, many making accusations and threats at one another. Finally the Warchief lost his temper and let out a scream that filled Orgrimmar brought terror to those with even the stoutest hearts.

"SOMEONE WILL PAY," the Warchief yelled when he was done shouting, lifting his axe over his head, "FOR THE HORDE!"

Alive:
  1. Roxtin - May not select an ability
  2. Celtic22 - May not select an ability
  3. Starowl - May not select an ability
  4. Saint Sinner - May not select an ability
  5. The Killer - May not select an ability
  6. Swifty - May not select an ability
  7. Felix Zalitz - May not select an ability
  8. Dhorryn - May not select an ability
  9. Captimmeh - May not select an ability
  10. advocatus - May not select an ability
  11. Gabriel Gray - May not select an ability
  12. hophip - May not select an ability
  13. lnopia - May not select an ability
  14. Brightbane - May not select an ability
  15. Invictus2001 - May not select an ability

Reminder:
Each of you were given a choice of three talents with your roles. You may select one talent only after you have taken part in lynching a fellow player. You can delay choosing a talent as long as you would like, however once you have chosen one it cannot be undone in favour of another. If you wait to choose an ability you will not gain any sort of compensation to make up for lost time. A few of you were given extra abilities you can use prior to (and works after) taking part in a lynch. You should know who you are if that is the case, but if unsure feel free to ask. It's very likely some of the wording in the roles are difficult to understand, so if you're uncertain about something send me a message. If you didn't get your role, please let me know as well.

It is now Day 1. 15 alive means 8 to lynch.
You have 120 hours to lynch: Monday, May 9 @ 1:20a.m. EST

If nobody is lynched by that time, it will be considered a No Lynch.
I'll list who can select abilities at the end of the day.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 04-May-2011 at 06:22.
(04-May-2011 at 08:18)

vote lnopia

Tied for most likely scum.
View Public Profile Find more posts by hophip Add hophip to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 10:44)

Originally Posted by hophip: View Post
vote lnopia

Tied?

Im not used to the whore(d) side of things but it sounds like the alliance are the scum here. Thoughts before I join/start a BW?

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 11:03)

Originally Posted by hophip: View Post
vote lnopia

Whos the other so I can vote for them and thereby create some discussion.

Originally Posted by Invictus2001: View Post
Tied?

Im not used to the whore(d) side of things but it sounds like the alliance are the scum here. Thoughts before I join/start a BW?
Lich King sent some undead minions to infiltrate and disrupt what looks like a conference. Or demons from Outland. Or half a dozen other common enemies the horde and alliance have as excuses as to why they never engage in any major fighting.

Not only were many of their most popular heroes returning from combat to join the celebrations, but ambassadors from all sorts of races were coming to rejoice.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 12:17)

Originally Posted by Celtic22: View Post
Whos the other so I can vote for them and thereby create some discussion.
or distraction

Quote:
Lich King sent some undead minions to infiltrate and disrupt what looks like a conference. Or demons from Outland. Or half a dozen other common enemies the horde and alliance have as excuses as to why they never engage in any major fighting.

Not only were many of their most popular heroes returning from combat to join the celebrations, but ambassadors from all sorts of races were coming to rejoice.
Odd for you to quickly try to turn the focus away from the alliance and immediately focus on the LK.

Makes me wonder why when nothing is posted of alliance being there.

Quote:
Orcs, Trolls, and other Horde races were celebrating the anniversary of the day that ....
Nothing about humans, Dwarves, Gnomes ect...

I now know who to BW

Vote Celtic

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 12:27)

Originally Posted by Invictus2001: View Post
or distraction
Im gonna get you a sarcasm detector for christmas

Quote:
Nothing about humans, Dwarves, Gnomes ect...
Quote:
You very nicely ignored what i had picked from the night message. I hopefully made it more noticeable for you this time. Now if you know of any other races which may be in attendance and are not part of the alliance please let me know.

Quote:
I now know who to BW

Vote Celtic
[sarcasm]Good idea[/sarcasm]

Last edited by Celtic22, 04-May-2011 at 12:28.
(04-May-2011 at 13:15)

Vote celtic Sarcasm tell
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gabriel Gray Add Gabriel Gray to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2011 at 13:31)
With the topic being Heroes of the Horde, the natural suspicion would be that the Alliance are the scum (although this pains me very, very badly to say since Alliance are obviously the way to go in the game!). However, as was stated, there was no direct mention to the alliance in the night message, and when you look at the game there could be any number of options:

1) Alliance.
2) Lich King.
3) Twilights Hammer (for those not familiar to WoW, they're enemies in Cataclysm) or could be Deathwing, etc. (Not believing Deathwing himself though based on the night/day message).
4) Demons from Outland.
5) Dissidents in the Horde. Well, not so much dissidents, but since Garrosh has taken over, my understanding is that there is a lot of varying opinions of him in the Horde camps (e.g. Sylvana I believe to be anti-Garrosh, but correct me if I'm wrong).

Whatever the scum party is at the moment though, it's pure speculation on where to look so far. Celtic has posted already though, nothing yet from lnopia, so I'm preferring lnopia as a random atm.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote