Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Nov-2012 at 08:45)

Mafia Player E-mails

I'm thinking about maybe starting some mafia games on another site after the new year. I was hoping if anyone was interested, I could get your e-mail via PM to spam you mafia advertisements if I start up a new game.

Normally, I'd start one here, but I'd like to one day be able to have a 25 player game again and that's just not happening at this site short of miracle. Hopefully, you can PM me your e-mail and I'll be able to run a game in a couple months.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(10-Nov-2012 at 22:55)

[email protected]

Yeah thats right ... public post
I roll like that

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Nov-2012 at 02:45)

Currently see 3 at the moment, hopefully more come in.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Nov-2012 at 00:49)

Re: Mafia Player E-mails

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Currently see 3 at the moment, hopefully more come in.
#ftw
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Nov-2012 at 13:42)

Ooh, the nostalgia! What kind of mafia?

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Nov-2012 at 02:30)

Originally Posted by Caelis666: View Post
Ooh, the nostalgia! What kind of mafia?
First game will probably be Batman (Arkham City) themed, but I'll keep sending out invites for any game I decide to start up.

that can be fixed... /
Administrator
(26-Nov-2012 at 00:29)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
I'm thinking about maybe starting some mafia games on another site after the new year. [...] Normally, I'd start one here, but I'd like to one day be able to have a 25 player game again and that's just not happening at this site short of miracle.
What if I bring you players, would you run the game here?

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(26-Nov-2012 at 23:25)

Originally Posted by Brother Green: View Post
Of course he would .. dammit!

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2012 at 00:56)

Yup, as long as there's not just a tiny number of players (<10) that I feel I'm only doing out of pity for the last few people who actually want to play. It would probably be a different theme though.

And, as mentioned before, it won't be starting until late December. If someone else wants to start a mafia I'd like to see how many people show up.

that can be fixed... /
Administrator
(27-Nov-2012 at 03:53)

question Re: Mafia Player E-mails

I can invite people through an Angel message. I'm sure it will bring more than enough people. But the message has to be phrased and designed, maybe with a picture to make it more attractive. Anyone up to it?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Nov-2012 at 18:43)

I can invite people through an Angel message. I'm sure it will bring more than enough people. But the message has to be phrased and designed, maybe with a picture to make it more attractive. Anyone up to it?
I am happy to help out with the copy, but my design work is pretty shoddy...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(01-Dec-2012 at 02:04)

Yeah I have no talent for picture design >.<

R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
Administrator
(10-Dec-2012 at 06:34)

If anyone is interested, the message dimensions are 465x250 pixels. Of course, the image can/should be smaller and incorporated with the text. What you have to come up with is the text phrasing, optional image(s), and overall design (colors, font, size).

(04-Jan-2013 at 07:54)

I'll be starting mafia on the other site first (as I do not think I can run two at once and it looks like a spot to start a game opened at the right time). Once it's finished there, or if I do not get enough sign ups, I'll try to start one up here afterwards. If you did not give me your e-mail and you would like to play, please let me know before Monday as sign ups will end Tuesday night (EST).

Those who did provide me with an e-mail should receive one shortly.

that can be fixed... /
(06-Mar-2013 at 05:37)
Such games are liked by kids more and thus they are being active.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jimanderson Add jimanderson to your Buddy List Reply with Quote