Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Prior Round 15 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Dec-2001 at 11:18)
Will my hero ever die?

I am an elf, and I have only one hero, mainly because it sounds kind of cool with a national hero.

He has experienced half a dozen battles by now, and I wonder:

Will he ever die?

The same applies for my archer.

Mors ultima linea rerum est
ICQ# 134310691
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mynath Add Mynath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(15-Dec-2001 at 12:02)

I dont think so.

Its not a bug, but the way the losses formulas is calculated.. Much like the 2 horses thing..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as The Terrorist)
(15-Dec-2001 at 14:04)

Yes 2 hourses can't be killed they can have no stables can be sent in 1 million fights but you CAN'T slay em. They are invictable!

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Dec-2001 at 09:53)

You should name them and pet them as much as u can. My 2 horses have been with me for ages, ever since the first steal I made. Just give 'em a carrot and some lettuce now and then and they'll be just fine

..Oculus Dei Incipit Bellum..
View Public Profile Find more posts by Curufinwe Add Curufinwe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as akrho)
(04-Jan-2002 at 11:18)

mad yah!

1. bushels from farms
2. gc from income generating things
3. runes from towers

all can be send as aid,

but WHY NOT WAR HORSES?
View Public Profile Visit oblaxz 3MF's homepage Find more posts by oblaxz 3MF Add oblaxz 3MF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as RuNeFiRe)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Jan-2002 at 11:28)

Feed someone a pile of Warhorses and they can send out lots of offense.. But seeing as Soldiers can be sent, does seem weird

Complain to Mehul..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as akrho)
(05-Jan-2002 at 12:40)

thanks for understanding runey...

well, if that is so. then its just like Crazy avians stealing War horses.
View Public Profile Visit oblaxz 3MF's homepage Find more posts by oblaxz 3MF Add oblaxz 3MF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jan-2002 at 03:34)
question

Hero?
WHat hero?!??!?!
this is not mentioned in the guide issit?
i've heard of heroes in archmage but this is ridiculous.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Wildboar Add Wildboar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jan-2002 at 11:45)
hehe...

he means one of his regular troops not being killed in combat... ever... that is because of the calculations they won't be killed...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Slayer UA Add Dark Slayer UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(10-Jan-2002 at 09:39)

lazy smile

The Elf elite is called Hero.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.76
(10-Jan-2002 at 23:33)

You mean off spec

I'm not short, I'm....uh....I'M NOT SHORT!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Slow Smurf Add Slow Smurf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2002 at 02:03)

careless

yep, and Mehul doesn't have much of an imagination tho, calling them heros. And most of the def specs are called 'Archers' when they could've been called something different so they can be unique. Just look at 'Dominion', it has like 20 races and no two type of units share the same name, even when the races themselves are similiar (undead and spirits).
View Public Profile Find more posts by I0n St0rM Add I0n St0rM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2002 at 02:58)

Utopia is better though

Could it perhaps be that ... "WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia> ... sorry huh?
"WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia>
one more time
"WoD is lame" <TopwolfUtopia>
Thaaaat's right...
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoTaz Add NeoTaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(11-Jan-2002 at 12:38)

Ah, ofcause.
Heroes are specs, the elite is Elf Lord or something, isn't it?
My bad.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jan-2002 at 03:55)
Bah who cares about unit names.

i dotn care if all the def specs r named archers. theres more important things for him to worry about.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Deadlian Add Deadlian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote