Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Feb-2004 at 11:19)

sad Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

This was also reported by the London Observer. See the last paragraph at http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magaz...738196,00.html

"On 11 September, while Al-Qaeda's planes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Carlyle Group hosted a conference at a Washington hotel. Among the guests of honour was a valued investor: Shafig bin Laden, brother to Osama."

Comment: Despite studying September 11 for two years solid, one fact I only just discovered is that George W. Bush's father was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on the morning of 9/11. They were on Carlyle Group business just a few miles from where hijackers supposedly acting on behalf of Osama bin Laden would fly a plane into the Pentagon.

Recall that the chief financier of the so-called hijackers, Pakistan's Chief Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad, was meeting with Bush administration officials the week before 9/11. He also met with Bob Graham and Porter Goss on the morning of the attacks, who would later go on to head the first 9/11 investigative committee.

President George W. Bush personally Will make millions (if not billions) from the War on Terror and Iraq. The old fashioned way. He'll inherit it.
Meet The Carlyle Group
Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Making Billions in the War on Terrorism

Bush,
Former US President and
Vice President
Former Director of the CIA
Carlyle Senior Advisor

Carlucci..., Baker..., Darman..., Ramos..., Major...,

In the days immediately following Sept. 11, 2001, while the airways were still closed to all other flights, Americans couldn't fly into the country but relatives of bin Laden were able to fly out.
View Public Profile Find more posts by rormc Add rormc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2004 at 11:27)

Sorry to say, but sounds kinda funny =\
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fatality Add Fatality to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(15-Feb-2004 at 12:12)

Important thing to know about Bin Laden's family is that the have totally distanced themselves from him publically - they totally disagree with all his actions.

His family are VERY wealthy people - in fact they own (if memory serves) a good chunk of several defence contracts companies in the UK & USA at one time or another. The familes total assets are estimated at about $5 Billion, of which Osuma is just one of 53 children of Muhammad Awad bin Ladin (some sources give different amounts for the number of children - but all say it numbers of 50). He is estimated to have access to about $300 million of his families fund.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2004 at 12:47)

53 Children?
Wow...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fatality Add Fatality to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2004 at 13:19)

yes it doesnt make it al believeble anymore
'terrorism'

bush, bin laden family,
investments in the war machine

selling huge amounts of airliner/insuranceshares some days before 9-11
investing in the warmachine

being all together in washington
probably watching it on a secret tv channel live as it happens

they are evil
View Public Profile Find more posts by rormc Add rormc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2004 at 14:56)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Grashnak)
Important thing to know about Bin Laden's family is that the have totally distanced themselves from him publically - they totally disagree with all his actions.
Publically they have distanced themselves, but in private? It might have been interesting for CIA or FBI to ask Bin Laden's relatives a few questions after 9/11, but that wasn't possible given how they were given quick transport out of USA, at a time when no other aircraft were even allowed to get off the ground.

I don't think Bush was behind 9/11, but I do think that by supporting his business interests he made it a lot easier for the attacks to take place, and a lot harder to investigate them afterwards.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bernel Add Bernel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dash ASY)
(User is Banned)
(15-Feb-2004 at 15:05)

Yea, bin Laden's like an outcast now from his family.

Although I find the whole thing (the news article) pretty damn funny and ironic.

---
OoZ

We own the night.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DaFoursh Add DaFoursh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hippie Jean)
(15-Feb-2004 at 17:39)

What? Bush Sr meeting with a Ben Laden???
*sincerly hopes this is only a bad joke*

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - American Declaration of Independance, July 4th, 1776
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jean831112 Add Jean831112 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Good King Henry)
Donated $3.28
(15-Feb-2004 at 17:42)

Not surprising. The real reason that 9/11 happened was because of oil tensions between the Bush's and the bin Laden's.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Feb-2004 at 20:29)

some of you find it funny ?

i find it frightening
your system is currupt

im getting more and more concerned
because the illuminati theory becomes once more closer to reality , i once hoped that was just a bad joke

bush sr meeting with the bin laden family is a well known fact for those who not only watch their influenced media,

i have also a link to a television documentary with several people supporting this fact

(its partly in dutch)

http://www.vpro.nl/rmstreams.db?16220610
(Posted as Cydoc)
Donated $1.36
(15-Feb-2004 at 20:43)

Not really suprising. I have seen various news reports on various channels that have spoken of links between the Bin Ladens and the Bushs. The Bin Ladens often made cash contributions towards the Bush's various exploits. Bush Jr. Himself even recieved thousands from the Bin Laden family for one of his oil companies.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ghdfgsdrgsdfgdr Add ghdfgsdrgsdfgdr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.60
(16-Feb-2004 at 01:37)

How ironic, not surprising somehow though.

-------------------------------------
"Genius may have its limitations,
but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

-------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gamharlt Add Gamharlt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.78
(16-Feb-2004 at 04:28)

it wouldnt suprize me if it was true, being the UsA has many dark secrets already. the only problem is, when all those secrets fall out of the bag there held in. it's the end of the uSa

_\|/_
~"."~
~|___|~
_||_
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eagles037 Add Eagles037 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2004 at 04:33)

Oh, jesus christ, the bin Ladens aren't terrorists! Osama has been all but disowned (he may have been disowned and I just missed it), just because Bush has contact with the bin Ladens doesn't mean shit, the bin Ladens are extremely affluent, rich people tend to hobknob with rich people.

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(16-Feb-2004 at 08:05)

yes, and elvis drives a cab in new york.
he dropped off madonna last week from a lemo ride where she had an orgy with janis joplin, jimmy hendrix, jim morrison, the best parts of lynard skynard, tu pac, biggie smalls, ameila earnheart, and abraham lincoln....

oh yeah, and oswald is really the alter ego of the flash, he actually did fire all the shots that killed kennedy!

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
View Public Profile Visit Mephistopholes's homepage Find more posts by Mephistopholes Add Mephistopholes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as xens)
(User is Banned)
(17-Feb-2004 at 15:47)
Seems like the Bush family had a more likelly connection to terroriam then Saddam had...

Based in the so called evidence of links between Saddam and terrorism it just seems the Bush have stronger links.

"The supreme victory is to win without doing battle."- Sun Tzu
"Even if all the experts agreed they might still be wrong!"-so say the experts
"A wise man is impartial but not neutral a fool is neutral but not impartial."-don't know who said it
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mr Xens Add Mr Xens to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2004 at 17:42)
Quote:
(Originally posted by xens)
Based in the so called evidence of links between Saddam and terrorism it just seems the Bush have stronger links.
Send him to Guantanamo! You don't need more evidence than that to be held captive there.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bernel Add Bernel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(17-Feb-2004 at 19:26)

Quote:
(Originally posted by xens)

Seems like the Bush family had a more likelly connection to terroriam then Saddam had...

So you're basicly going to ignore all the other things that have been said in this thread about the Bin Laden's basicly disowning Osama, and come to your own conclusion about all this. That makes perfect sense...

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2004 at 21:17)
Quote:
"On 11 September, while Al-Qaeda's planes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Carlyle Group hosted a conference at a Washington hotel. Among the guests of honour was a valued investor: Shafig bin Laden, brother to Osama."
As others have failed to note, it is not Osama, but his brother. I fail to see the controversy about a man who has no visible hatred of the west (certainly not to the extent of Osama, would he even go there if he hated it that much?), who is involved in buisness and is respected enough to be called a guest of honour. Do you think he is evil because of his name?

Quote:
In the days immediately following Sept. 11, 2001, while the airways were still closed to all other flights, Americans couldn't fly into the country but relatives of bin Laden were able to fly out.
Two things.

1, do you seriously think that a relative of Osama would be safe in America in the days after 9-11, even though he was not directly connected to the incident? I seriously doubt it.

2, Do you think that he flew out of America on a public flight? A trusted buisness man would probably have been trusted not to fly his own plane into another building.

While this is fun for all the conspiricy theorists, it means nothing. Do you think Shipmans relatives are evil because he killed people? Of course not, they are 2 different people.

Shafig is not hiding in mountains while preaching messages of hate towards the west. He sat in a meeting in the USA and probably had a MacDonalds while he was there (OK, maybe at bit far, but you get my point). Until someone proves his terrorist involvement he is just another man with a contraversial surname. And lots of money.

Young was I once, I walked alone,
and bewildered seemed in the way;
then I found me another and rich I thought me,
for man is the joy of man.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flosi Add Flosi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2004 at 21:21)

They say they've disowned Osama, and for good reason, it helps them out. But there are video tapes of Him with his relatives, (He's one of about 600 millions siblings) in August 2001. Now tell me they had no Idea what was happenign, BULLSHIT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sister Klon Add Sister Klon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote