Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions > Religious Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Apr-2013 at 17:47)
God's Attitude

The issue of sin was settled, it is a son issue today, not a sin issue. Will man accept what Jesus Christ accomplished or will they reject it, the son is the issue with God today. Godís attitude of love forces no one to take him at his word. God gives all the choice to accept what Christ accomplished on their behalf today, or to reject it. God purchased man out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. By removing the sin issue from the table of Godís justice, God effectively canceled Satanís ownership of all mankind. Reconciliation has to do with Godís justice being satisfied for sins, reconciliation is a sin issue. The just do, in fact, live by faith, but it is not their sinless lives that allow them to be called just; they do not live sinless lives. True faith is believing that God raised Christ from among the dead, thus, because of the resurrection of Christ, those who believe in what Jesus accomplished are secure in their redemption.

Godís Reconciliation of Man, read more about it at http://................................./

Last edited by newnature, 27-Apr-2013 at 17:47.
View Public Profile Find more posts by newnature Add newnature to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2013 at 08:57)

Re: God's Attitude

Originally Posted by newnature: View Post
The issue of sin was settled, ... God purchased man out of sins dominion never to be returned to the market place of sin again. By removing the sin issue from the table of Godís justice, God effectively canceled Satanís ownership of all mankind....
If that's the case, why are you talking about it?
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old lmc
(02-Jul-2013 at 23:26)

Probably got nothing else to say.

I'm always confused by those who's interpretation is that faith and not deeds is the measure of salvation.

What sort of faith is it that doesn't inform your deeds?

Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Groucho Marx
http://tangenitaldrunkeness.blogspot...ac22c48044bdd8
View Public Profile Visit lmc's homepage Find more posts by lmc Add lmc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(07-Jul-2013 at 15:04)

Re: God's Attitude

Originally Posted by newnature: View Post
The issue of sin was settled, it is a son issue today, not a sin issue.
I agree, my sons aged 2 & 4 can be real horrors sometimes.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote