Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 15-16 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(14-Jul-2002 at 05:31)
Excel Spreadsheet

I've made one that I believe EVERY Utopia player would love to use. I didn't release it because Mehul announced the new changes and that Utilization would be taken off. That sucks and I need to rebuild the whole spreadsheet. You can take a look at it here.

http://yoyo.monash.edu.my/~euwingth/

For now, you wont have access to ANYTHING at all but you can take a look. When the new age starts, it should be able to work just like a Tool for any Utopia player.

Any questions, either post it here, or mail me at [email protected], as in the website.
View Public Profile Find more posts by sKiZZiT Add sKiZZiT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Jul-2002 at 12:05)
Download the new version, Beta 2, which allows you to insert data and use the spreadsheet!
View Public Profile Find more posts by sKiZZiT Add sKiZZiT to your Buddy List Reply with Quote