Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Prior Round 15 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Dec-2001 at 23:42)
Negative Income?

I was wondering what the effects of negative income are...I'm in a pretty bad war right now, and I'm making negative income, but it's too hard to tell how much it's hurting me because I get attacked, propaganded, and ms'd so often it's hard to tell what the effects are...also, I'm starving, so I'm not sure if I'm losing any solds from the negative income...ahh, the pleasures of being orc monarch!

So do your troops just ditch? Or do they not attack, or lower your defense??
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Skata Add Dark Skata to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sexy Terrorist)
(23-Dec-2001 at 23:45)

They are getting back to peasants if they not get payed.

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2001 at 20:49)
Oh well then, thank you! Lol, I've been making negative income for about 2 days now...AND starving.

Btw, how many become peasents each day? Is there any formula to figure this out?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Skata Add Dark Skata to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(28-Dec-2001 at 00:52)

sad

If continue to starve or cannot pay the expenses, about 1% of your total army population will decrease per hour, they will either become peasants or will live for a better life, or so i was told...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Deathreat Add Deathreat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jan-2002 at 17:56)
i have been told that not having money to pay troop doesn't decrease you military, you just wont be able to attack anybody util you can pay you troops again!

but if haven't had a negative income at all, so im not sure.
View Public Profile Find more posts by th201078 Add th201078 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jan-2002 at 20:57)

Well you have to pay for thier daily upkeep not just when they attack. I believe they decrease as if they were starving.

Could it perhaps be that ... "WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia> ... sorry huh?
"WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia>
one more time
"WoD is lame" <TopwolfUtopia>
Thaaaat's right...
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoTaz Add NeoTaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Jan-2002 at 23:07)
i just got done a war where i got nailed. I made negitive income and my troops went unpaid for a few hurs. I didnt notice any unusual reduction in military, i was getttin MS tho. i couldnt attack during the time. also i stole money and a few hours later i was able to attack. just as long as you keep money in your coffers you will be fine.
View Public Profile Find more posts by deeew Add deeew to your Buddy List Reply with Quote