Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(25-Jan-2003 at 21:53)
freak banned .....grr

I do not understand this. I need the targetsfinder. it is my friend. but it doesn't seem to like me anymore. I did just what it asked and it kicked me to the curb.
someone please, tell me why?
PS: I have the same problem as everyone else here. We should be believed because there are so many of us with the same problem.
The Finder is glitched, someone fix it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by saleet Add saleet to your Buddy List
(25-Jan-2003 at 21:56)
freak

It MUST be a clich, I am banned as well and I know I haven't given any false info and I've been using it for 4 ages now... PLease fix the bug, I do so love the targets finder... thanks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by pshawgarden Add pshawgarden to your Buddy List
(25-Jan-2003 at 22:01)
question Banned as well....

I have been reading some of the posts here, and many people seem to be banned under the same conditions
They are asked for a Prov, post it, get asked again, post it again, and find themselves banned.
I get that annoying 'this is not the right KD' msg quite often. Sometimes I made a mistake, sometimes the server did. It is annoying, but not greatly. but...
Today i was asked for a prov. I cut&pasted, and it asked again for the same prov. Without giving the incorrect prov msg, and without giving me credits....I thought this was odd, but I went and cut and pasted it again. And was banned.
This seems to be happening a lot. Can someone do something about it? As for me, I just want to be unbanned.
View Public Profile Find more posts by saleet Add saleet to your Buddy List
(25-Jan-2003 at 22:19)
question banned

for some reason i was banned, although i'm not to sure why, i tried sendin in some info on a kingdom to get credits, but then it said i was banned. Anyone help?
View Public Profile Find more posts by canuk666 Add canuk666 to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:22)
Yea, I'm still banned. Thanks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by corinth Add corinth to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:25)
question Banned

I was banned from Target Finder when I posted the asked kingdom.
View Public Profile Find more posts by JGotti Add JGotti to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:42)
Banned unfairly in Target Finder

I was banned in target finder for putting in the right kd, before it asked for the same kd, i have checked this and it was the servers fault and not a misread by myself, you will lose people using this website if you continue to ban them under server faults
View Public Profile Find more posts by regret Add regret to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:44)
Re: Banned unfairly in Target Finder

[quote](Originally posted by regret)

I was banned in target finder for putting in the right kd, before it asked for the same kd, i have checked this and it was the servers fault and not a misread by myself, you will lose people using this website if you continue to ban them under server faults, this hasnt only happened to me, others have been banned unfairlly as well as under server faults. This is a good way for your website to COLLASPE and fans to move to another website.
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:51)
Same here...but why should anyone believe us??

Why should they believe us? They shouldnt even have to belive it, if there getting people banned for no reason or even banned for putting in the wrong information they should unban you in a set number of days. And if you are a member who was banned under server error then you should have another chance, so should a misuser. To the website producers "What the hell are you doing, banning members under your own fault, this is STUPID, if this fault is not fixed immediatelly youll end up losing all of your members to another website"
(26-Jan-2003 at 00:53)
i really don't understand what happened, and why i got banned???
trying "to sabotage the database", want the hell?!!?
please can i be un-banned?
thx
View Public Profile Find more posts by capougino Add capougino to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 01:25)

freak i was banned

i was banned
i AM banned !!!
for no reason i posted the requested info
pls fix me up!
thanx
View Public Profile Find more posts by rormc Add rormc to your Buddy List
(Post has been warned)
(26-Jan-2003 at 02:04)
bump again (want to be unban)
View Public Profile Find more posts by NicKledon Add NicKledon to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 02:07)
they should unban us with 1000 credit...

if I wasn't ban, I will be at 2400 credit today...
View Public Profile Find more posts by NicKledon Add NicKledon to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(26-Jan-2003 at 02:16)

Patience is a virtue man, and you wont earn an unban, you will earn a ban most likely.. But this one will be from the Forums..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List
(Posted as Dark Gifted)
(26-Jan-2003 at 02:28)

Wonder if I'm banned?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Gifted NH Add Dark Gifted NH to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 03:29)
pre-emptively banned

I believe I have been banned for something I did not mean to do. Several times, I would copy/paste a KD and it would come up as the wrong one. Sometimes, it was because I had waited too long, but at least one time, the time I was banned,I had just gotten a new kd, I copied, pasted, and got banned.

Now I was screwing up early on because I didn't pay attention to how much time had passed between when I got a kd and actually tried to post it, but those times, I was told that there was an error, not that I would be banned. Since it catches ones that have been posted, why would I be banned for accidentally posting something late? What gives?
View Public Profile Find more posts by llywelyn2 Add llywelyn2 to your Buddy List
Old SFL
(26-Jan-2003 at 04:44)
why was I banned

all I did was past the kd number in and it didn't come up that I got any credit.. so I copied it again and submitted it and It said I was banned.??? why is this?? please fix this
View Public Profile Find more posts by SFL Add SFL to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 05:20)
Banned ...

I was in the middle of gaining some credits, when suddenly it said I'm banned.

I was not making any changes, and was merely posting the kd # requested. I thought I put the info in once (but was kinda distracted at the same time) but when I saw the page still asking for it, put it in one more time. Came back saying I was banned.
View Public Profile Find more posts by koopdog Add koopdog to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 06:27)
mad Banned Unjustfully

if u look at my credits, i have over 300 credits and i get banned? i work quickly because i dont wanna be copying and pasting all day, i guess some times i dont copy the kingdom and i post the last kingdom instead but then i justify myself, ive got over 450 credits this age, i like to help update the information half an hour before my military gets back so that i can look for possible targets...
View Public Profile Find more posts by JitoKhai Add JitoKhai to your Buddy List
(26-Jan-2003 at 07:06)
Banned because of angel mistake

I don't know why I would be banned from the target finder cept to say that I had angel on and posted an angel output by mistake before realising what had occurred.

Please unban me!! :L
View Public Profile Find more posts by StormLrd Add StormLrd to your Buddy List
Closed Thread