Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-May-2003 at 21:58)
Biggest Plunder?

From Kd Tipsy's Combat Orders by yoNLgoKILLthatKIWInu

Your forces arrive at King 0f Fugazi 0rkz (Brute Force), and battle begins quickly...

A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory!
Your army looted 53,529,916gc, 183,599 bushels of food, and 810 runes!

We lost 404 Soldiers, 149 Warriors, and 309 Ogres in this battle. Our forces will be again available on June 23rd, YR6.
We slaughtered about 3100 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 2323 additional troops in our Dungeons.

Same info...

Your forces arrive at King 0f Fugazi 0rkz, and battle begins quickly...

Your army looted 32,321,291gc, 86,026 bushels of food, and 7471 runes!

We lost 150 Warriors and 332 Ogres in this battle. Our forces will be again available on July 16th, YR6.
We slaughtered about 2810 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 2475 additional troops in our Dungeons.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into." - Jonathon Swift
View Public Profile Find more posts by nkari Add nkari to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.12
(13-May-2003 at 22:55)
You broke the king of brute force TWICE?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Circa Add Circa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DragonWarrior)
(13-May-2003 at 22:57)

Now see this is fake since NOBODY has THAT much $$$ on them!

And if you read carefull his says this:

We slaughtered about 3100 enemy troops.

BUT I have done plunders before & mine says this:

We killed about *** enemy troops.

KILLED not slaughtered you idiot if you wanted to fake it at least make it look real

Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change
Evil draws men together
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance

Last edited by Colossal, 13-May-2003 at 22:59.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Colossal Add Colossal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2003 at 22:59)

u can tell it's fake by the amount of food stolen. the guy for sue had more than that
View Public Profile Find more posts by aC23 Add aC23 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2003 at 23:02)

And the fact that in the first one he took this:

The second one:

He would have taken more runes in the first one not second! boy am I ripping this apart

Evil draws men together
View Public Profile Find more posts by Colossal Add Colossal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2003 at 23:21)

u fakin lamer u screwed up didn't yah!

Quote:
Now see this is fake since NOBODY has THAT much $$$ on them!
i CBed som giant halfer and he had 160 mill

Proud member of The Utopian Thieves Guild.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CorpseFire Add CorpseFire to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-May-2003 at 00:17)
dude the hit was not by me... it was by a kd mate. And when you are an orc every attack says "slaughtered" nothing says killed.

He doesn't have the money anymore, they had just came out of a fake war.

And the attacks were on two seperate days. CE our kd. Tipsys Combat Orders.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into." - Jonathon Swift
View Public Profile Find more posts by nkari Add nkari to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-May-2003 at 00:18)
Then on a sidenote another member of our kd broke him again for 18 mil.

(14-May-2003 at 00:22)

Yeah sure Are you on WoL or BF? What did he spend it on? How much did he have before you did the first plunder?

Evil draws men together
(14-May-2003 at 00:25)

So over a 2 day period he left it there while you guys were taking it? So how much does he have on him 1 billion? If you took 100 million he must have that much at least This is SOOOO believable

Evil draws men together
(14-May-2003 at 00:58)

Quote:
(Originally posted by nkari)
And when you are an orc every attack says "slaughtered" nothing says killed.
I am orc, it ONLY says: killed and not slaughterd when doing TMs, I have no saveings for other attacks through, but it definatly says killed as orc when TMing!

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-May-2003 at 03:11)
He had 106 million at first... must have been inactive. KD mate was retalled though

June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) attacked and pillaged the lands of King 0f Fugazi 0rkz (##:##).

June 13th, YR6 ****(##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ceilvase (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ceilvase (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ceilvase (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ram Their Gate Down (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ram Their Gate Down (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Slay The Dragon (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Slay The Dragon (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to KillThoseWizardsCSA (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to KillThoseWizardsCSA (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to VermintheUndead (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to VermintheUndead (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to DropAndGiveMe20Tipsy (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to KILLTHOSEPEOPLE (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to KILLTHOSEPEOPLE (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Mountain Hordes (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Mountain Hordes (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Me Province (##:##).
June 13th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Me Province (##:##).

June 14th, YR6 IWannaBeBigDontHitMe (##:##) invaded Kill the Kiwi (##:##) and captured 160 acres of land.

July 6th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) attacked and pillaged the lands of King 0f Fugazi 0rkz (##:##).

July 6th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Steal the cattle (##:##).
July 6th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Awaken (##:##).
July 6th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ceilvase (##:##).
July 6th, YR6 Kill the Kiwi (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Ceilvase (##:##).

July 12th, YR6 DropAndGiveMe20Tipsy (##:##) attacked and pillaged the lands of King 0f Fugazi 0rkz (##:##).

If you need more than that... I don't know what to do.

(14-May-2003 at 03:18)

I don't get the slaughtered msg, I get killed

but I don't kill that many, maybe the msg changes based on the number of losses?

-Part of the UT Christian Community
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ketam Add Ketam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-May-2003 at 04:13)
My Word

Look guys, i'm mates with some of the guys from Tipsy's -> And, they ain't bullsh*tting. If i can trust them, i don't see y you guys can't.

Man, thats huge! *sigh* i saved 25mil in 7 days wish i'd jsut run around plundering. ahha
View Public Profile Find more posts by Anduin Add Anduin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(15-May-2003 at 03:53)

Re: Biggest Plunder?

Quote:
(Originally posted by nkari)

From Kd Tipsy's Combat Orders by yoNLgoKILLthatKIWInu

Your forces arrive at King 0f Fugazi 0rkz (Brute Force), and battle begins quickly...

We lost 404 Soldiers, 149 Warriors, and 309 Ogres in this battle. Our forces will be again available on June 23rd, YR6.
We slaughtered about 3100 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 2323 additional troops in our Dungeons.

Same info...

Your forces arrive at King 0f Fugazi 0rkz, and battle begins quickly...

We lost 150 Warriors and 332 Ogres in this battle. Our forces will be again available on July 16th, YR6.
We slaughtered about 2810 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 2475 additional troops in our Dungeons.
w00t! Go Him! He's in my KD!

----------------------------------------
Here is what you will see tommorow on the news....Refer to avatar.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SaX186 Add SaX186 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-May-2003 at 09:54)
quick!! elite pump!! lolx!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Convotex Add Convotex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote