Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(14-Nov-2004 at 10:42)
War On Terrorism's ties with the New World Order

For those that do not know who the Illuminati are, they are an organistation that has managed to infiltrate world governments and are bent on the abolishment of religions.

I came across this when reading.

Quote:
The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to destroy Czarism in Russia, as vowed by the International Bankers after the Czar had torpedoed his scheme at the congress held in Vienna, and to transform Russia into a stronghold of atheistic Communism. The differences stirred up by agents of the Illuminati between the German and British Empires would be used to foment this war. After the war would be ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions."

The Second World War, when and if necessary, was to be fomented by using the controversies between fascist and political Zionists. During this war, International Communism was to be built up until it equaled in strenght that of the United Christendom. When it reached that point, it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War is to be fomented by using the so-called controversy agents of the Illuminati would stir up between political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism, Israel, will destroy each other while, at the same time, the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion - physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically. The stage will then be set to put the one world government into operation.
It sounds to me like the Illuminati are playing their cards right and moving towards the final phase to install the New World Order.

What are your opinions?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ajax987 Add Ajax987 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Nov-2004 at 11:11)
naah...

first we all saw how communism in the soviet union failed to remove religion.. as soon as it collapsed everything was back to normal...

i personally would love to see a new world order with no religions cz i am atheist anyway.. but i believe everyone has freedom of thought..
and since no one can take that from you, religious people will always exist

in such a world everyone can believe in whatever he wants... and no one will be allowed to impose his beliefs on others.. so basically that would be a world with no wars because the major obstacle for globalization is gone which is religion and that is causing all kind of wars today...

That's exactly what i've been trying to say.. but does anyone listen?

When hell is full.. the mods will walk the earth
View Public Profile Find more posts by zeroc00l Add zeroc00l to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.88
(14-Nov-2004 at 14:10)

I hope that this isnt serious. The illuminati... If you want to go big with the conspiracy theory this is the way to do it. I have seen all sorts of things atributed to this "group" and all sorts of rediculous ties, I.E. The masonic temple (and all of it's off shoots) are all part of the illuminati and they want to destroy the world...etc. etc. etc. Add infinitum.

I cant take something that has a million wack job pages if you google it serious.

Heisenberg may have slept here. But we'll never know how fast asleep he was
Good god...
To the rapturous, wild, and ineffable pleasure of drinking at somebody else’s expense.

Adding to entropy...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kyleesha Add Kyleesha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Nov-2004 at 15:06)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Kyleesha)

I hope that this isnt serious. The illuminati... If you want to go big with the conspiracy theory this is the way to do it. I have seen all sorts of things atributed to this "group" and all sorts of rediculous ties, I.E. The masonic temple (and all of it's off shoots) are all part of the illuminati and they want to destroy the world...etc. etc. etc. Add infinitum.

I cant take something that has a million wack job pages if you google it serious.
well.. i usually ignore claims like that too becuz surprisingly enough people who say some 'groups' are trying to take over the world or destroy it and bullshit like that are usually the same to claim they have been abducted by aliens... i think theyre sick people like paranoid or smtg...

but the illuminati do exist and the massons are really responsible for many things happening today and there are very strong and known individuals in very high positions who belong to that group so i find it not that hard to belive they might be up to something... but if it is anarchism or globalization i totally agree

View Public Profile Find more posts by zeroc00l Add zeroc00l to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Honorary Member
(14-Nov-2004 at 17:14)

Quote:
(Originally posted by zeroc00l)

naah...

first we all saw how communism in the soviet union failed to remove religion.. as soon as it collapsed everything was back to normal...

i personally would love to see a new world order with no religions cz i am atheist anyway.. but i believe everyone has freedom of thought..
and since no one can take that from you, religious people will always exist

in such a world everyone can believe in whatever he wants... and no one will be allowed to impose his beliefs on others.. so basically that would be a world with no wars because the major obstacle for globalization is gone which is religion and that is causing all kind of wars today...
What a big load of crap, who cares if you are an athiest, nobody tries to impose religion on you and you have no right to impose yoour views on others.

I don't know anbout the illuminati or whatever but i do know the masons are a bunch of old men who sit around tables singing songs (waits for room to be burst into where i will then be assasinated). They actually are a benevolant group and their actions do include charity work, helping members in need and assisting communities. Not toppling and inflitrating governments, assasinating menaces or smuggling drugs.

Quite frankly I am confident that my government has about as much regard for these groups as it does for the british public. Quite frankly if they have infiltrated world govenment and are bent on removing religion, what are Blair and Bush doing in power? why is sirael a jewish state? why are there so many muslim states? I think this organisation needs a bit of a kick up the backside!

Getting banned is not smart, nor cool. - Swifty
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jasse Add Jasse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurlin)
(14-Nov-2004 at 17:39)

I personally think the Illuminati is a tital used too discribe any orginisation that there is no information on.

Its an easy label too use if you have no information or back ground knowledge.

Im meen seriously would a secret orginisation that is running the panet have a card game named after them ?????

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Nov-2004 at 17:43)

Yay. Another conspiracy theory. Can't wait James Bond free us all again. ^_^' Come on...

------------------------------------
Staring through eyes of hate we kill
Are we controlled, or is it our own will?
(Edguy)
View Public Profile Find more posts by AssiHUN Add AssiHUN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Nov-2004 at 22:20)

It is always easy to set a story to past and present events. Here let me try:

The Conspiracy of: The Order of the Royal Assassins

Goal: Imposition of Theocratic Christianity on the World

The Story: An ancient and secretive branch of the original Christian Church. The organization was started by Christian Roman Nobles who were tasked with assassinating other nobles who were opposed to Christianity. In the first 200 years after Christ’s death they were mortal enemies with a rival group called “The Hand of Saturn”

In 312 AD before a major battle, the Order made a deal with Constantine that if he converted to Christianity and did their bidding he would become Emperor. Constantine agreed and so the Order assassinated key leaders in the opposing army of General Maxentius. Without proper leadership the army could not stand against Constantine. The victory solidified Constantine’s conversion and under his rule (and the Order’s influence) the entire Roman Empire’s religion was changed to Christianity. Key members of the order were given positions of nobility throughout the empire and “the hand of Saturn” was all but destroyed.

To solidify their gains, after Constantine’s death the Order arranged to split the empire into three. Then if one emperor converted back to a pagan religion, there would still be two other empires to overwhelm the third.

A good example of this is when the Roman Pagan General Julian was proclaimed emperor of the Eastern Empire. He was dead within three years.

In 380 the Emperor Theodosius I proclaims Christianity as the sole religion of the Roman Empire. At the behest of the Order he shut down the Olympics and the Temple of Zeus due to their pagan influence. Unfortunately this Golden age of the Order would not last.

After pagan barbarians cause the collapse of the Roman Empire the Order is temporarily set back. However, the nobles installed throughout the empire continue to keep the Order alive.

In 800 AD they decide the time is right to bring about a return to power. Charlemagne, king of the Franks, is crowned emperor by Pope Leo III and founds the Holy Roman Empire. This success allows the further spread of the Order. However, the rise of Islam poses a dire threat to the Order.

In response the Order instigates the first crusade to suppress the spread of Islam. This is largely successful and it takes almost 100 years for the crusaders to be defeated. But the damage from all the looting, pillaging, and lasting hatred collapsed the scientific and cultural progress of the Muslim world.

In 1204 a Greek emperor took control of the Eastern Roman Empire. In response the Order sent another crusade, which sacked Constantinople and replaced the emperor with a high-ranking Order acolyte.

This effort again proved to be in vain as Constantinople was liberated just 60 years later. By the 1400s the Order was restricted to Western Europe. Fearing the advance of Islam and other hostile empires, the Order decided to seek out new lands to the West. Their efforts ultimately led to the discovery of the New World. They also sent expeditions to convert nobility in the Far East, but after some initial success in Japan, they were purged and forced to give up that plan.

It was in America that the Order’s effort bore fruit. Multiple small Christian theocracies were founded along the East coast of North America. When these colonies finally matured enough to survive on their own, the Order instigated the revolutionary war to create a new country.

However, the order was concerned about their traditional use of the feudal system. When a feudal country fell, the nobility almost always was killed, effectively destroying their efforts in the country. To prevent this in their new country, they decided to institute a democracy. They could still maintain power through control of the upper class, but now the leaders would be protected by the mandate of the people.

For the next 200 years the Order devoted great efforts to the expansion of the new Christian state, and in an amazingly short period of time had conquered most of what is now known as the United States of America.

With their conquests complete in America, the Order needed to pump some wealth into their new country. So, exploiting their positions of power among the nobility of Europe, they started World War 1. America became rich, remaining neutral while Europe devastated itself. At the end, America entered to win some political capital and influence in the world.

With new wealth and power, the Order decided the time was right to expand. Communist Russia was the largest threat to the expansion of Christianity at that point. Additionally the fall of the nobility in Russia purged the Order from their positions of power. So the Order started World War 2 to counter that threat.

This is why Hitler disregarded England and went straight to attacking Russia. Russia was the main threat. The Order still held control of the upper classes in Britain, so Nazi Germany did not invade, even when it would have been quite easy to conquer with ground troops. While Nazi Germany ultimately failed in destroying Russia, it did succeed of purging the Jews from positions of power. Positions that the Order quickly filled.

With their power in Europe and America solidified, the Order began the Cold war to contain the spread of communism. After many years the Order finally infiltrated the Politburo and bankrupted the Soviet Union.

Now the main threat to worldwide Christianity was once again the threat of Islam. However, the Order needed a rationale for war to spark the populace into action. So the Order used one of their operatives, who was part of the Saudi Upper classes, to turn his organization against the U.S. On September 11, 2001, Al-Queda under Osama Bin Laden crashed two planes into the twin towers, effectively sparking the new war against Islam.

The reaction was exactly what the Order had hoped for, and it worked so well that they kept Osama Bin Laden in a secret filming location where he could continue to spark American feelings at opportune moments.

Once Islam is defeated, there will be no militaristic opposition to the spread of Christianity. The process of taking East Asia began with the infiltration of the Christmas holiday. Soon the entire world will be Christian. Then the Order can finally work on strengthening its theocratic grip on societies.

++++++++++++++++

Muhahaha! I am Royal Assassin # 3! The propaganda minister of the Order of the Royal Assassins!

Fear the all encompassing reach of my secret society!

Last edited by Royal Assassin3, 14-Nov-2004 at 22:21.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Royal Assassin3 Add Royal Assassin3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Nov-2004 at 22:46)
bravo RA3 that was a sweet story or was it

if the group was that secret how the hell would we know about it, and the group would make other order to throw us off the scent of there true order and goals

Signature suspended by Swifty for violating the forum's rules. Innapropriate.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Canis lupus mac Add Canis lupus mac to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeadCF105)
(15-Nov-2004 at 00:39)
Not saying i subscribe to conspiracy monthly or anything, but Laden in Arabic means Mason, Osama used to be as common a name as Bob in the Arab world. Oh ya and did i mention that Bush is a mason?

Exit light, enter night, take my hand it's off to never never land
America's greatest fear is Islamic fundamentalists, they just elected a Christian one
View Public Profile Find more posts by CF105 Add CF105 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Nov-2004 at 11:17)
Quote:
I hope that this isnt serious. The illuminati... If you want to go big with the conspiracy theory this is the way to do it.
Ok.

Quote:
I have seen all sorts of things atributed to this "group" and all sorts of rediculous ties, I.E. The masonic temple (and all of it's off shoots) are all part of the illuminati and they want to destroy the world...etc. etc. etc.
The Masons were another organisation that wasn't influenced by the Illuminati in any way until far later when their fundings from the church became oblivious and they converted to Freemasons to allow the initation of wealthy member.

Quote:
Then don't.

Quote:
well.. i usually ignore claims like that too becuz surprisingly enough people who say some 'groups' are trying to take over the world or destroy it and bullshit like that are usually the same to claim they have been abducted by aliens... i think theyre sick people like paranoid or smtg...
Funny that I should care about the opinion of someone who can't spell and use proper punctuations. I mean after all, they must be mentally ill or just plain stupid.

Quote:
I don't know anbout the illuminati or whatever but i do know the masons are a bunch of old men who sit around tables singing songs.
Of course that would be your impression. You did state that you didn't know anything about the Illuminati. Your impression of the Masons probably came from the Simpsons eh?

The Masons are just one of the oganisations infiltrated by the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the top of the ranking pyramid, the Global Elites.

Quote:
They actually are a benevolant group and their actions do include charity work, helping members in need and assisting communities.
The Masons? They probably do. See, it's such actions that maintain a feeble aura of innocense that fools weak minded people.

Not toppling and inflitrating governments, assasinating menaces or smuggling drugs.

Quote:
Quite frankly I am confident that my government has about as much regard for these groups as it does for the british public.
Are you also confident in the fact that democracy is absolutely pure? Because I can tell you now, your confidence in your government means nothing.

Quote:
Quite frankly if they have infiltrated world govenment and are bent on removing religion, what are Blair and Bush doing in power?
Blair and Bush are the Illuminati's puppets. Presidents are pretty much decided by the Illuminati. That's how scary it gets.

Quote:
Why is sirael a jewish state?
Because they need something to create conflict in the Middle East to set up the image of immoral terrosits.

Quote:
Why are there so many muslim states?
The Muslims are another weapon of the Illuminati. Their seemingly zealous beliefs makes them a easy group to blame things on and many wouldn't even double check the facts.

Quote:
I think this organisation needs a bit of a kick up the backside!
I agree. Democracy, their steed, should be abolished along with it.

The problem is that many people don't seem to want to think of the alternatives. They're too glued to their imaginary utopian world where everyone speaks the truth.

It's kind of like putting your fingers in your ears and repetatively yelling, "THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ajax987 Add Ajax987 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Nov-2004 at 11:45)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Ajax987)
Funny that I should care about the opinion of someone who can't spell and use proper punctuations. I mean after all, they must be mentally ill or just plain stupid.
then don't

Quote:
Blair and Bush are the Illuminati's puppets. Presidents are pretty much decided by the Illuminati. That's how scary it gets.
haha.. so are u trying to say those 59 million americans who voted bush do not exist?

Quote:
The Muslims are another weapon of the Illuminati. Their seemingly zealous beliefs makes them a easy group to blame things on and many wouldn't even double check the facts.
yes... and they wrote the koran too...

Quote:
It's kind of like putting your fingers in your ears and repetatively yelling, "THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S NOT TRUE!"
ok.. its getting old.. now is the time where you admit you have been abducted by aliens and they did some experiments on you and they were nice and cute and they gave you some milk and cookies.. etc. etc.. etc... ADMIT

(User is Banned)
Donated $2.04
(15-Nov-2004 at 16:45)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Jasse)

I don't know anbout the illuminati
They were a bunch of Bavarian nationalist that were around for a short time during the enlightenment. They wanted to overthrow some consevrvative duke IRC, and install Kantian Humanism as the state religion, and institute all the other great enlightenment ideas. However, internal tensions between different members and attacks on there printing presses by the Bavarian government et al, made them disband and most joined the masons or other enlightment thinker groups. Well that is what I remember for my enlightenment philosophy classes anyhow (which is probably controled by the Illuminati as well ).

Although I would like to think that all the bad stuff that happens and has happened in the world is caused by a bunch of evil shadowy white guys, and some master plan, I think it is a load of BS.

Last edited by Kazac, 15-Nov-2004 at 16:49.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kazac Add Kazac to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Nov-2004 at 06:46)

me two cents...

I think its inevitable that the state of this world will keep degrading by the corruption and depravity of human nature... if the basis of the world is relationships, and we can't even get relationships with our families and close friends right, how can you expect us to run the world without it falling apart?

conspiracy theories are, ironically, comforting, because they allow someone to beleive that the problem is 'out there' not 'in here'... IMO
View Public Profile Find more posts by Coatesey Add Coatesey to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Nov-2004 at 07:41)
LOL - this is just too funny:P
View Public Profile Find more posts by jens34ki Add jens34ki to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Nov-2004 at 07:44)

I'm a little bored tonight, so I figured I would have fun with this one...

Quote:

The Masons were another organisation that wasn't influenced by the Illuminati in any way until far later when their fundings from the church became oblivious and they converted to Freemasons to allow the initation of wealthy member.

You mispelled 'initiation'.

'member' should be plural, as in 'members'. Please make your nouns agree.

How do 'fundings from the church' become 'oblivious'? Do you mean 'obvious'? Or do you mean that those 'fundings' somehow gained sentience and then were somehow deprived of their senses?

Quote:
Of course that would be your impression. You did state that you didn't know anything about the Illuminati. Your impression of the Masons probably came from the Simpsons eh?

The Masons are just one of the oganisations infiltrated by the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the top of the ranking pyramid, the Global Elites.
Proof? Or is this just a really cool subject to kick around while you listen to Marley and burn fatties?

Quote:
The Masons? They probably do. See, it's such actions that maintain a feeble aura of innocense that fools weak minded people.
Hmmm, I don't know about that one. What I do know is that the Masons are consistently one of the highest private providers of free healthcare for children, and their hospitals are on the cutting edge of technology and service.

You also mispelled 'innocence'.

Quote:
Not toppling and inflitrating governments, assasinating menaces or smuggling drugs.
That's a very busy group! How many members are there? Or are they just extremely good at multitasking?

You also mispelled 'infiltrating' and 'assassinating'.

Quote:
Are you also confident in the fact that democracy is absolutely pure? Because I can tell you now, your confidence in your government means nothing.
What do you mean by 'pure'? Do you mean "without corruption"? I'm pretty sure most of us realize that every government has some level of corruption. Besides, confidence in government means a whole hell of a lot. That's what we like to refer to as "stability".

Quote:
No, what's scary is you're really into this stuff.

Quote:
Because they need something to create conflict in the Middle East to set up the image of immoral terrosits.

You're starting to give me a nose-bleed. You do realize that Islam is some 800 years older than the first mention of the illuminati? And what facts are we supposed to check up on? You still haven't provided any sources. If you do decide to provide sources, could you please try to list a source that doesn't end in '.org', or that isn't run by a 32 year old virgin living in his parents' basement?

Please use the indefinite article 'an' when preceding the letter 'e', instead of 'a'.

Quote:
Hmmm...yes....abolish Democracy. What a reasonable precept.

Quote:
The problem is that many people don't seem to want to think of the alternatives. They're too glued to their imaginary utopian world where everyone speaks the truth.
You're really out in space here. What are you talking about?

Quote:
It sounds like that's exactly what you're doing.

Also, please note: it's not very nice to criticize peoples' grammar and spelling on these boards. Many people here do not speak english as a first language. Some of those that do are sometimes not the best spellers, but still have valid points and ideas. If you do insist on stooping to such low tactics, be prepared to be held to similarly stringent standards.

"It is one of the most remarkable things that in all of the biological sciences there is no clue as to the necessity of death." - Richard Feynman

"We have a duty to die." - Dick Lamm, former Governor of Colorado

Last edited by Grotus, 16-Nov-2004 at 07:47.
View Public Profile Visit Grotus's homepage Find more posts by Grotus Add Grotus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurlin)
(16-Nov-2004 at 22:33)

Can see this thread is wall too wall beleivers.

Wondering how many have read Umberto Eco's book Foucault's Pendulum ?

That is the best eggxample of these evil shadowy people who control the planet .... proberly the illuminati crowd ..... they get around.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Honorary Member
(17-Nov-2004 at 14:03)

Quote:
who said they influenced each other?

Quote:

yes they must hate that, when the global conspiracy group are apparently secretly controled by another global conspiracy. Oh the irony.

Quote:

Well if charity acts and helping the community are the worst of their actions, then lord save us, these are dangerous people.

Quote:
lol I'm confident your not clever enough to read what i actualy meant there.

Quote:
First of all, why choose such religious puppets then? but its a shame, if only US elections had some scrutiny surrounding them, then these dastards would be caught out

Quote:
right, and a religious state which is exactly what they oppose is the best they could come up with?

Quote:
yet many millions do check, and know a lot about it, and make claims like this l;ook rather stupid.

Quote:
I'll need the address of their hq then to give them this kicking.

Quote:
Just like a magical sitar

Quote:
Wheras this is like shoving your head up your arse, and coming out talking shit.

Getting banned is not smart, nor cool. - Swifty
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jasse Add Jasse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Nov-2004 at 22:59)
Quote:
no actually u shouldn't... u should care about the opinion of a professional psychiatrist... tell him i have been diagnosed with paranoia or just plain stupidity

Donated $9.31
(18-Nov-2004 at 00:16)

Ajax, and now for the million $ question. Why are they letting you post this? If this is true what you say, that they essentially controll every government in the world, and that even muslim fanatics is a game of theirs, why on earth would they let you post all this? People who controll the world can't have much trouble moderating a medium sized online forum, can they?

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote