Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Dec-2009 at 23:10)
UT On-site All-in-one Formatter

It'd be really awesome if this could be updated so that we could use it to format papers for war from the new code...

Thanks for everything you guys do!
View Public Profile Find more posts by leshrak Add leshrak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Dec-2009 at 01:45)
Figured out what's wrong

Here's the problem: the Month, day, year format is changed.

Old Utopia text from news or CE contain lines like:
May 1st, YR3 ...

The new Utopia news/CE look like:
May 1 of YR3 ...

Just that subtle change has thrown off the all-in-one formatter. I hope that isn't too hard to fix.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Freebe Add Freebe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old jds
(04-Jan-2010 at 03:28)
Re: Figured out what's wrong

Wish this fixed it for me. But it doesn't. Even after changing the text, it won't format my prov news.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jds Add jds to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jan-2010 at 20:00)
-edited out-

Last edited by leshrak, 07-Jan-2010 at 20:02.
View Public Profile Find more posts by leshrak Add leshrak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jan-2010 at 03:14)
Wished this could be changed quickly.
View Public Profile Find more posts by doomscythe Add doomscythe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(09-Jan-2010 at 18:21)

http://unwantedcreations.com/utopia/ceformatter.php

Two known formatters which actually works.One from DP site is bit harder to use.Hope this helps you out

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 26-Jan-2010 at 20:51.
Edit reason: removed a link
View Public Profile Find more posts by mbab Add mbab to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Feb-2010 at 17:12)
we would really love someone to fix this :)

is it possible to have the online formatter updated to work like angel does ?
We have have a few in the kd who have macs and cant use angel.or use work pcs etc where they cant put programs on. having an online cb formatter is important
is there anyone on the temple site who can make this happen?
pretty please ? thanks
View Public Profile Find more posts by maulz Add maulz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote