Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(Posted as BrandonQ)
(22-Apr-2008 at 06:40)

ok, how do i fix that? I feel so n00b.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List
Administrator
(22-Apr-2008 at 08:06)

lightbulb Re: Predictive Text (auto-complete feature)

Originally Posted by BrandonQ: View Post
ok, how do i fix that? I feel so n00b.
In the address bar, type "about:config", filter the word "javascript", and make sure that the setting "javascript.enabled" has the value "true".

But before this, let's go back to the basics. Clear your temporary Internet files (Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cache > Clear Now) and refresh the problematic pages with CTRL-F5.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List
(Posted as BrandonQ)
(22-Apr-2008 at 09:38)

YAY!

BG i love you

i did the 'before this' bit, so what was my problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6300.jpg (20.5 KB, 7 views)

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son

Last edited by BrandonQ, 22-Apr-2008 at 09:40.
Edit reason: smilies and random attachment to show it worked
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(25-Apr-2008 at 21:20)

Re: Predictive Text (auto-complete feature)

Originally Posted by AMYQ: View Post
Try it with SaSi (thats who I was doing when I discovered that it doesnt work anymore)
Stalking me?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List
(Posted as BrandonQ)
(26-Apr-2008 at 02:09)

*kisses framed photo of SaSi*

Umm, no. What gives you that impression?

*stares at wall of SaSi related objects*

INSANE CUBE FISH™
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(26-Apr-2008 at 12:01)

Right, I'm gonna close this before someone gets an urge to post complete nonsense in it.

"If You Fall, I’ll Be There"
-– Floor

Last edited by Konc, 26-Apr-2008 at 12:02.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List
Closed Thread