Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you think there will be a 51st state
Yes 11 34.38%
No 21 65.63%
Who voted? Voters: 32
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Randomized)
(12-Mar-2009 at 13:20)

Re: 51st State

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Tch, we're bigger and the world hates us less.
Let's agree that the U.S. can be our fourth (through fifty fourth) territory.

Now start spelling honour, colour, cheque, centre, etc... properly!
And it's called Zed!!!
You don't want the US to join Canada. Imagine all those red states leaving their mark in your parliament! You'll lose controll over your own country because those 300 million americans have the biggest vote in things!
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2009 at 16:55)

Originally Posted by Randomized: View Post
You don't want the US to join Canada. Imagine all those red states leaving their mark in your parliament!

Mexico can have those.

We already have a republican prime minister though.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆

Last edited by Greeney, 12-Mar-2009 at 16:56.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(19-Mar-2009 at 19:47)

DC has reps but they can't vote on anything, isn't it so?

~–eRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(29-Mar-2009 at 19:57)

What? I thought that with Howard fornicating over Bush, and the same happening with Rudd and Obama, Australia was the 51st state.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.64
(06-Apr-2009 at 21:11)

50 is just a good nice, all around, even number. 51 will just mess things up.

Todays letter is brought to you by the letter "3"- Thats how many joints I smoked today.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Nothing to see here....go away!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karupt Add Karupt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(09-Apr-2009 at 01:28)

Yes, but what if you go for 100? That's a rounder, nicer number. The way to do it is to split states into two or more smaller states (I'd love to move to East East North East Virginia).

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
We already have a republican prime minister though.
I don't like him that much and I voted Liberal last election, but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a Republican.

It's also a bad idea to annex the USA because then there's going to be a lot more baseball, basketball, and American style football, which is going to cut into the hockey and Canadian football airtime.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote