Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(04-Feb-2010 at 02:31)
Diamonds is back?
Scott is still Scott and the topic of conversation?
FuR is still around?
Really, FuR is still around?

...I'm vaguely impressed. Then again, I haven't played in eons, so don't mind me. I knew the first, didn't know the rest, so good luck, I guess. So as belated as this well-wishing is: Go get 'em, Scott, and GL Diamonds, too, I guess!

But as I recall from the old days Alexstrasza has a point - are there any stats? Or, were there?

Returned Player - OMG
Ex-King, Sexiness.
Ex-Alliances: ReV, AoD, DM, and 9F
www.jessepohlman.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by frostpdp Add frostpdp to your Buddy List
(14-Apr-2010 at 22:51)
interesting

I guess it is interesting that i'm still a hot topic.

I'd have to say, that the person that started this thread and did all the posting was Duskwolf and Admiral S3. Admiral S3 has played alot of different people in this forum and other forums, i'm a little surprised he would play me. Duskwolf is the one that actually leads Fur. The guy hacked the AA site twice. The last time I was going to press charges. Ended up contacting the host owner to get things straightened out.

Diamond is, and always will be a good friend of mine.

Skranz, we wared, got over it, and were good friends. If you need help on anything, just get a hold of me on MSN. You got my respect.

The future of AA. I contracted to keep the site upened for another 2 years. Anyone wanting to join up, is ok to do so. As long as your signing up under honorable intentions. There is a list of 161 players and ex players you can utilize if your looking at a leadership position. Of if your looking at just using the forum as a tinplate to start your own alliance. I did recieve a couple of requests from some old timers that would like to run the alliance this summer, after school is done, and i've agreed to let them give it a go.

I personally have not played Utopia in 2 years. I've been far to busy with my books, federation and evestments to play and i'm still backed up on work.

The AA site is still located at www.apocalypsealliance.com
we've been there for over 8 years and have no plans on moving.
View Public Profile Visit Emperor Scott's homepage Find more posts by Emperor Scott Add Emperor Scott to your Buddy List
(22-Apr-2010 at 12:32)

To our Friends, Family and Fellow AA members

The correct address for The Apocalypse Alliance is :

http://apocalypseiscoming.net

Consider yourself...
(¯`*´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.*´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´ .*´ ¸¸.*¨¯`* P*I*X*I*E*D*U*S*T*E*D*
*•.¸*•.¸*•.¸♥¸.•* .•°*”˜♥ ˜”*°•.˜*•.¸♥¸.•* ¸.•* ¸.•*
❤.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.❤

Electra©®™
~ Alliance Leader, Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net - IRC Channel: #AA
View Public Profile Visit Electra's homepage Find more posts by Electra Add Electra to your Buddy List
(23-Apr-2010 at 05:32)
so, your a poser, spreading lies again. there's been 2 people in here over the past few days, 1 multi and me. So who the heck are you talking to. How many accounts do you have? Must be at least 5. You had a account under my name, then one under invictus and one under electra. You must have no life at all.
View Public Profile Visit Emperor Scott's homepage Find more posts by Emperor Scott Add Emperor Scott to your Buddy List
(23-Apr-2010 at 06:31)

Out of curiosity: who are you trying to persuade? what are you hoping is going to be accomplished by it? have you seen a kettle recently?

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List
(23-Apr-2010 at 12:39)

Re: AA alliancewar aginst Fur

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Out of curiosity: who are you trying to persuade? what are you hoping is going to be accomplished by it? have you seen a kettle recently?
Its ok, its the same thing as it always is. He lies out his ass, can't take responsibility for his actions... age after age he blames other people.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List
(23-Apr-2010 at 16:05)

Age after age he poses to be a leader of something he no longer owns. We should all be use to his trouble making and bad spelling.

Quote:
The correct address for The Apocalypse Alliance is :

http://apocalypseiscoming.net
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swamprat Add Swamprat to your Buddy List
(23-Apr-2010 at 16:08)
I never approved of hacking accounts and trying to steal them, or trying to steal and hack websites. The founders and elected leaders of AA were always real stern about that.

creating a account under my nick and making it look like Diamon was the leader of Fur and that I was at war with him. Thats not to cool. If your gonna put that much time into a project, just make up your own alliance and run it.
(16-Jun-2010 at 03:53)

make up your own alliance and run it???

not practicing what you preach are you....

stay on the meds, it;s still amusing

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
View Public Profile Visit Mephistopholes's homepage Find more posts by Mephistopholes Add Mephistopholes to your Buddy List
(16-Jun-2010 at 04:02)

Originally Posted by Mephistopholes: View Post
make up your own alliance and run it???

not practicing what you preach are you....

stay on the meds, it;s still amusing
Didnt he start IA with someone or am I thinking of someone else? Look what happened to that.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List
(22-Jun-2010 at 05:24)
It is nice to know just how popular an alliance we are.. Scott we don't
acknowledge u as the leader of AA so you can declare all u want We aren't paying any attention. ... If anyone needs info on FuR and what we are up to it is very easy to find us #Fur and look for NItebloom .
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karish Add Karish to your Buddy List
(23-Jun-2010 at 14:28)
hmm

lolz...there is no alliance war...actually there have been 0 hits from scott or his alliance since this declaration.

if anyone has any questions about this. come talk to me in #FuR

would someone just close this thread
View Public Profile Find more posts by Quietus SH Add Quietus SH to your Buddy List
(23-Jun-2010 at 20:55)

I'd like to second the motion to close, as obviously if there have been zero hits from Scott's alliance... that only would leave the AA its self and threads such as this are likely to cause undue confusion.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List
(04-Jul-2010 at 21:43)

LOL

I humbly ask, request, suggest not only close this thread but move it to LA.

ONLY a Lunatic would have started this thread.

Electra©®™
~ Alliance Leader, Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net - IRC Channel: #AA
View Public Profile Visit Electra's homepage Find more posts by Electra Add Electra to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(07-Jul-2010 at 22:41)

Ya know, if people didn't post, the thread would die anyways.

Anyhoo, since its basically become a thread for off-topic banter...

closed

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(07-Jul-2010 at 22:46)

Originally Posted by Electra: View Post
LOL

I humbly ask, request, suggest not only close this thread but move it to LA.

ONLY a Lunatic would have started this thread.
If we closed it why would we move it? huh? did you think of that one? hmmm?

ah .. just seen the quote
I wouldnt refrain from posting but its rare that I get to post in a closed thread

oh yea its really closed .. but I have a badge so I get to go beyond the mod tape.

AD gonna kill me for this one

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(07-Jul-2010 at 23:59)

Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
If we closed it why would we move it? huh? did you think of that one? hmmm?
For viewing pleasure in LA?

Quote:
ah .. just seen the quote
I would refrain from posting but its rare that I get to post in a closed thread

oh yea its really closed .. but I have a badge so I get to go beyond the mod tape.
Fixed

Quote:
AD gonna kill me for this one
Nah, just give you extra spanking later

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!

Last edited by Azure Dragon, 07-Jul-2010 at 23:59.
Edit reason: quote tags needed
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(09-Jul-2010 at 02:28)

Yea for some reason my spelling and grammar has been way off ... I might be losing it

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List
Closed Thread