Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Mar-2011 at 08:36)

any old school OA or OOC still around?

Is Gideon or Drgnslayer still around, or anyone else from the founding of OA, or even old members of OOC like myself?

"And I shall raise from the ashes and be reborn stronger than I was before"
Former OA member.
View Public Profile Visit Von OA's homepage Find more posts by Von OA Add Von OA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Mar-2011 at 21:29)

Re: any old school OA or OOC still around?

Originally Posted by Von OA: View Post
Is Gideon or Drgnslayer still around, or anyone else from the founding of OA, or even old members of OOC like myself?
I only see Gideon on MSN every now and again.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2011 at 01:23)
DRGN is still trolling around, you might also remember Syele and Champion_Havoc(NH)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mopreme Add Mopreme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Mar-2011 at 17:00)

Re: any old school OA or OOC still around?

Originally Posted by mdmflutterby: View Post
I only see Gideon on MSN every now and again.
Hi flutterbutt :P

1- If you want some come get some
2- Don't hunt what you can't Kill
View Public Profile Find more posts by InfidelNA Add InfidelNA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2011 at 22:11)
jump in #oa sometime
View Public Profile Find more posts by titanwraith Add titanwraith to your Buddy List Reply with Quote